Author Topic: Carla Lovely - Birmingham B&S  (Read 1647 times)

2 review(s) for Carla Lovely (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

After, trying and failing to contact Hot Chocolate (JJJ's find).  I was inspired to venture into the unknown myself.
It was about time I TOFTT.  So I called this girl.

https://www.adultwork.com/2943295 or https://www.adultwork.com/Carla+Lovely

60 half hour.

Throwing caution,  sanity and probably a lump of cash to the wind. I completely ignored the lack of AW or UKP feedback and all the usual warning signs of a profile that's TGTBT.  Got myself properly B&S'd and surprisingly still had a good punt.

The Good:

Comms were perfect, phone answered by a sweet EE voice with very good English.  confirmed that OWO & FK, were included.

Everythings perfect until I get to the door.
Behind the magic door was not Carly, but another girl.  Although not quite as hot as Carly looked she was still a tall slim gorgeous blonde, smiley and relaxed, so I went with it anyway.  The little head always wins.

Later I found out the girl I saw was...

https://www.adultwork.com/2432253 or https://www.adultwork.com/Naomi+ Blonde+x

Hot blonde.  Looks wise, she's in Lia's league. She's very tall, slender but curvy and tanned.  5'11" which is fine for me, but not what it says on her profile.  She now has her hair in kind of a short bob, v sexy imo.  Nice largish tits, big soft arse, slim waist, very long legs.  Age probably mid to late 20s,  hard to tell.  Largish scrolly/flowery tat on right shoulder blade, didn't notice any others.

The Bad:

The room was small and quite dark.  When I say small, there was about a foot (0.305m for you youngsters) between the side of the bed and the wall.  Certainly limited any, me standing up, her bent over the bed positions without banging my arse off the wall on outstrokes.  I didn't look closely but it may well be covered in sweaty arse prints.

When discussing services, I was offered CIM for 20 extra and BB (you heard) for 50.  Naturally I declined with raised eyebrows.

At this point I considered leaving, but little head reminded me of an earlier thread regarding the likelyhood of every prossy currently doing BB with someone and in general very likely indeed to have a risky sexual history.  In addition I would think that punters willing to cough up an extra 50 notes to lose the rubber, are few and far between.  He should be on a debating team my little fella, because god help me, I decided to stay and fuck (through a condom) the extremely hot & willing leggy blonde draped on the bed smiling at me.

She sent me to 'have a quick wash' giving me a towel that was actually a small flannel.

Upon leaving the bathroom, I was greeted in the hall by the kind of atmosphere that existed in every pub until a few years back, but now only exists outside them.
Walked into the bedroom with her sitting on the bed, "Do you mind if I finish my cigarette?"
"Actually, I'd prefer you not to, I don't smoke."  I replied.

She hastily put it out.  I made a mental note to wash my clothes when I got home.  For some reason I was pretty calm about everything that day. Probably having popped earlier, made me a little mellow.

The Ugly:

Anyway,  on with the reason I was there.  I have to commend her on providing a pretty darn good GFE.  DFK from the start and throughout, proper snogging and she seemed to love it.  She didn't taste of smoke either and I've no idea how she did that.  I went down for an explore to find a very neat and tidy thin lipped pussy.  She responded well to a bit of RO.  It tasted clean too, no detectable residue from the last BB'er.  Not that I'd know what that'd taste like anyway.. ahem.  Maybe no one had stumped up the extra that day.  Excellent OWO to the point that it would have been a very short punt had I let her continue much longer.  After donning the hat we fucked in many positions and from my perspective, it was really fucking hot.  Again she seemed into it, rubbing her clit when she could and she kept pulling me close to carry on with more DFK.

Afterwards, while I dressed, we chatted and she seemed nice, friendly and interested.  Or she made the effort to be, which is what I ideally want at the end of a punt.  Nothing worse than cold awkward silence and that feeling that she wants you to hurry the fuck up and get out.

Before leaving I asked about her flatmate who I heard banging about (not literally).  So she introduced me.  Another hot blonde called Joanna.  Fuck me, if I hadn't had places to be I may have stayed for round 2.

Anyway her flatmate was this girl in case anyone's interested.  I for one intend to have a go, she's fit as fuck.

https://www.adultwork.com/2948318 or https://www.adultwork.com/Joanna+Naughty

Not surprising that there's no info on Carly as it seems she may not even exist.  Photos are probably CGI of an idealised blonde or a fashion model.  Haven't reverse image searched it so I can't say either way.

I have to say that I quite enjoyed my little adventure outside the UKP bubble.  I'd forgotten how invigorating it is, having a punt turn out well when it has absolutely no right to.

Now some may see this review as endorsing bareback sex.  It isn't and I don't.
Did I have protected sex with a barebacker?  Yes I did.
Did I enjoy it?  Hell yeah!

Let the flaming begin...

2 review(s) found for Carla Lovely linked to in above post (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)
5 review(s) found for Pretty Vivien x linked to in above post (0 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative)
1 review(s) found for Joanna Naughty linked to in above post (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative)

Offline Trevor12

Thank for the review BBD, made me  :D a few times.

Let the flaming begin...
She's not for me due to BB, but you weighed up the risks and had a great punt with a hot blonde for £60 and left happy, with no regrets, so no judging or flaming from me.

PS
Not surprising that there's no info on Carly as it seems she may not even exist.  Photos are probably CGI of an idealised blonde or a fashion model.  Haven't reverse image searched it so I can't say either way.
You're spot on- a reverse image search leads to a ridiculously hot Polish fashion model http://www.maxmodels.pl/modelka-sophy.html

Dodo

Really informative and amusing review....thanks for that Billy and for TOFTT.
Presumably a neutral because of the B&S rather than the actual punt.......did you challenge her on this point??
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 01:49:09 pm by Dodo »

Offline BustaNut

Excellent review mate! Can I ask where in the city centre they're based?

Really informative and amusing review....thanks for that Billy and for TOFTT.
Presumably a neutral because of the B&S rather than the actual punt.......did you challenge her on this point??

Correct mate, neutral due to B&S.  I didn't challenge her because when I set eyes on her the blood started leaving my brain and migrating south.

Excellent review mate! Can I ask where in the city centre they're based?

Cheapside, Digbeth.

Offline Juankerr

Another top review mate  :hi:

Always liked the looks of Naomi but as you mentioned the lack of knowledge, hidden FB and BB listing has held me back.

Chuckman

Thanks for the enjoyable and informative review. :)

It's nice to hear a B&S working out for someone.

Offline azrael

Good review glad your b&s turned out well for you. The girls you mentioned are a group of polish girls out of manchester. Lovely bunch as well bring extremly hott looking girls, only one down fall is they bring bare backing to the table wich is a non starter for me as would it be for most guys  :drinks:

I tried to see Naomi a couple of months ago but ended up with the other WG That was there Joanne. 

Joanna's performance was very good and no mention of BB.

Tempted to try and see Naomi again.. Is it worth the BB risk? Maybe not.