Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Ameera - profile gone?  (Read 3888 times)

MrBridger

Evening all,

I had booked to see Ameera for the first time this week - agreed by email, booking request submitted and read but not marked as scheduled or confirmed.

Noticed this evening her profile has gone. She has a reputation for good comms as far as I can tell so I'm not unduly worried as yet.

I have saved her number in my punting phone and if not back up tomorrow I will text her but has anyone heard if she was planning to take her profile down temporarily?

Thanks

MrB

Hornydevil247

I'm booked to see her later this week.

I can see her feedback but not her profile. Not sure what is going on!

I've heard from her and she is not sure what is going on.

Watch this space

Offline iPad3

It'll be AW fucking about for some reason or another!

Offline herbie007

Seems that’s the case, I spoke to her last night and she couldn't make out what happened either.

I hope it’s just a glitch and AW put it back, she’s a top girl.

MrBridger

Offline The_Don

Eye - in up her credits (bad A/W)

Or

Server/storage/host (technical) issues

Off topic, I've seen A/W down a few times. DOS?

Offline The_Don

:unknown:

T&C's, could allow them to take all credits on an account.

And some may be, more open to this option than others

MrBridger

As it happens, she did have to cancel on me even after her profile went live again but her approach was fantastic - not only did she arrange a 'supersub' in the shape of ~DEE~ (External Link/Members Only  - who was already on my hotlist - review to follow) but she also offered me a substantial discount on a future booking. Quality service!   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 12:58:46 am by MrBridger »

Offline herbie007

Seems like Ameera’s profile has gone again.

AW fucked up last time it happened, wonder why this time.  :unknown:

Offline mrx007

Pretty sure she's still around. On Saturday her "Available Today" green light was on which I don't think I've seen before. She has upped her rate to £90 for a half hour compared to £80 when I saw her so perhaps she's not quite so busy? I could be wrong of course.....

Offline The_Don

Pretty sure she's still around. On Saturday her "Available Today" green light was on which I don't think I've seen before. She has upped her rate to £90 for a half hour compared to £80 when I saw her so perhaps she's not quite so busy? I could be wrong of course.....

Up to her what she charges. I've seen some other W/G drop prices lately.

This market is full of choices :thumbsup:

slow and low

Up to her what she charges. I've seen some other W/G drop prices lately.

This market is full of choices :thumbsup:
+ 1

Offline claretandblue

If she is not busy surely she would reduce her rates to increase custom?

I doubt she cares one jot but I haven't returned since she upped her rates and added rimming as an extra but that's just down to personal preference

Type_O_Negative

I saw legendary Michelle Independent in green yesterday, or during weekend... i was in shock!

Offline sticko

Seems like Ameera’s profile has gone again.

AW fucked up last time it happened, wonder why this time.  :unknown:

Either another AW fuckup or a malicious fake photo report.  Ameera has got in touch with AW so the ball's in their court...

Online lewishamguy

I saw legendary Michelle Independent in green yesterday, or during weekend... i was in shock!

Possibly as a result of few cancellations.  ;) Never noticed Khloe put the green light on. Sadly her profile is down now just because of an EAS syndrome muppet.  :thumbsdown:

ExhibitC

Nothing to do with pricing or anything else. She was reported for "repeatedly breaking Ts & Cs", which she never has. She's 100% genuine (so are the photos) and 100% reliable. Some bugger playing silly buggers. She's fine, still there, honouring all bookings. <3 Ameera :-)

password02

Spoke to her earler and all good - She still does not know why her AW profile is down - she has emailed AW and is awaiting answers.

That was several hours ago so hopefully its back up tomorrow.

Offline Vip260

Could someone pm me her number? I had emailed and sent a booking request just before her profile went down, thanks

Type_O_Negative

Possibly as a result of few cancellations.  ;) Never noticed Khloe put the green light on. Sadly her profile is down now just because of an EAS syndrome muppet.  :thumbsdown:

What a tosser he is  :dash:

But Khloe is in touch with AW and they know what happened - so they should recover her profile very soon  :thumbsup:

password02

Could someone pm me her number? I had emailed and sent a booking request just before her profile went down, thanks

Did someone PM the number to you?

Offline MB81

Hello

Would someone kindly PM me her number? I have an appointment with her tomorrow and I would really like to visit her. I do not know how to contact her.

Kind regards

Offline MancSean

Normal when she's in Brum though

Offline MancSean

Hello

Would someone kindly PM me her number? I have an appointment with her tomorrow and I would really like to visit her. I do not know how to contact her.

Kind regards
Sent pm to you

Hornydevil247

Offline Mr Farkyhars

If she is not busy surely she would reduce her rates to increase custom?

Depends how often she wants to work :hi:

password02

Contact details on her new profile

Offline claretandblue

Depends how often she wants to work :hi:
She had her green light on so clearly wanted to be working  :hi:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

She had her green light on so clearly wanted to be working  :hi:

Surely that only says 'Available Today' - it doesn't give a clue about how many hours 'today' she's available, which would be the point :hi: