Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: annalondon321  (Read 8468 times)

BeesKnees

Fitness model cum working girl? (pun intended)  :lol:

Sounds like a punters dream! At £500ph, I think she's also the one dreaming

Offline OutForJustice80

She must have started a new profile as there are two reviews on here that I can recall. One OK, one hilariously bad - as in, she completed a 2-hr appointment and no sex actually occurred. A lot of talk, though. I'm trying to remember whom it was with..... maybe UKP member, James Rockford ?
I feel like I remember reading that review. The girl said something like 'do you think I'm a machine?' when a punter who'd paid for sex.... asked for sex.

Offline PLeisure

I feel like I remember reading that review. The girl said something like 'do you think I'm a machine?' when a punter who'd paid for sex.... asked for sex.
Apologies to the OP for sidelining this thread, however, for anyone curious about External Link/Members Only - this looks like her 3rd AW profile. And that may have something to do with UKP member, JamesRockford who had the unfortunate experience of putting up with her incessant talking and no sex back in mid-May:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56756.msg733939#msg733939
 - It's an important review well worth reading.

You have been warned..

knegg1

Thanks everyone. Very Helpful! Any recommendations in the SW7 area?

Offline Titi

Right Anna just replied to my reverse bid for 2 hours at £300 including a levels, rimming on me, CIM, OWO, protected sex, RO and DFK. With Cutestlucy not replying and my plan A going down the drain, looks like Anna will be my plan c. However reading all the comments above I am a bit skeptical. It doesn't help that she has a good review from Yeboah. I will speak to her tonight and take it from there.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yeboahsleftfoot

Right Anna just replied to my reverse bid for 2 hours at £300 including a levels, rimming on me, CIM, OWO, protected sex, RO and DFK. With Cutestlucy not replying and my plan A going down the drain, looks like Anna will be my plan c. However reading all the comments above I am a bit skeptical. It doesn't help that she has a good review from Yeboah. I will speak to her tonight and take it from there.

Pebble, my review was as it happened, we had a great time, she was a little crazy but her body is awesome and services were top class - however, she is a nutter, she was talking to another punter from here and told him I intimidated her - that's not my personality at all, the whole meet was very relaxed and flowed naturally - and has since deleted all the messages I sent to her, this might have been him shit stirring, I don't know but she told me she "loved" my review and we were planning a threesome meet with another girl. Tread warily because if you get her on a "nutty" day it may not go well.

Offline alessiobou

I have a theory about why she's rather strange to some and not to others: she prefers older men. When a client of hers turns out to be (or look) younger than expected, she goes crazy on them and kicks them out.

I myself am 26, a bit younger compared to most punters here I would imagine.

She bid on my RB yesterday at a very attractive rate (£100ph) and I emailed her to confirm the requirements, since her profile has almost nothing on her likes list. Her response was positive. A few hours later I get a message from her, and this short conversation takes place (copied and pasted). She replied to message almost instantly.

Anna: Just saw your age. Are you 26 years old? Im older than you.
Me: I am indeed. I am aware that you're one year older, according to your profile. Why do you ask?
Anna: I normally see older clients. I am much more comfortable with older men.

I responded and thanked her for letting me know. Just thought I'd share.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 04:33:51 pm by alessiobou »

Offline The_Don

Her likes list is in the single digits

Unlike her rates list

She bid on my RB yesterday at a very attractive rate (£100ph) and I emailed her to confirm the requirements, since her profile has almost nothing on her likes list.

Much lower than her standard rates I see.

Thanks for sharing!

Offline alessiobou

Thanks for sharing!

No worries. Interesting update, she responded: "Could you please consider someone else"

Today seems to be a "nutty" day for her.

Offline The_Don

No worries. Interesting update, she responded: "Could you please consider someone else"

At least she replied  :thumbsup:

Today seems to be a "nutty" day for her.

Can't help it  :lol:

Offline Titi

I have a theory about why she's rather strange to some and not to others: she prefers older men. When a client of hers turns out to be (or look) younger than expected, she goes crazy on them and kicks them out.

I myself am 26, a bit younger compared to most punters here I would imagine.

She bid on my RB yesterday at a very attractive rate (£100ph) and I emailed her to confirm the requirements, since her profile has almost nothing on her likes list. Her response was positive. A few hours later I get a message from her, and this short conversation takes place (copied and pasted). She replied to message almost instantly.

Anna: Just saw your age. Are you 26 years old? Im older than you.
Me: I am indeed. I am aware that you're one year older, according to your profile. Why do you ask?
Anna: I normally see older clients. I am much more comfortable with older men.

I responded and thanked her for letting me know. Just thought I'd share.

It was all going well till I asked her about her modelling past then she went crazy and told me to piss off. Ended up seeing CutestLucy so it worked out well in the end.

Offline The_Don

It was all going well till I asked her about her modelling past then she went crazy and told me to piss off.

Looks like her PR and customer services skills need some work then :wackogirl:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Looks like her PR and customer services skills need some work then :wackogirl:

She is a definite nutter, but her body, naked in heels is a sight to behold and on her day she is not a cum dodger, problem is her mood changes more often than her knickers.

Offline alessiobou

She is a definite nutter, but her body, naked in heels is a sight to behold and on her day she is not a cum dodger, problem is her mood changes more often than her knickers.

So I've heard (or read)! You're a lucky man. Was it a full moon the night you saw her?

Yeboahsleftfoot

So I've heard (or read)! You're a lucky man. Was it a full moon the night you saw her?

It must've been a full moon, she was very friendly by dm for a few days afterwards too, then she did an about turn, told some random punter I had intimidated her [I had of course been my normal charming self] and blocked me, very strange.