Author Topic: Best london punt?  (Read 1308 times)

Offline jfogle

Im fed up of average punts and feeling ripped off and full of regret after, Ive had maybe 3/4 very good ones but seem to be few and far between.

Anyone got any recommendations in London for excellent service etc and good value...

Cheers.

d00fer

Im fed up of average punts and feeling ripped off and full of regret after, Ive had maybe 3/4 very good ones but seem to be few and far between.

Anyone got any recommendations in London for excellent service etc and good value...

Cheers.

Care to share about the 3/4 very good ones you've had, maybe write a review for them? I think others may be more inclined to help if you show willing first.

Offline jfogle

will do as I ago, haven't had a meet since being on this site.

d00fer

will do as I ago, haven't had a meet since being on this site.

No names, links, clues, as to your 3/4 very good punts? If you mention them at least it might help give other punters an idea of your tastes

Offline SamLP

The best thing to do is read the reviews in the London reviews section, shortlist the ones you like and ask further questions if you want more info. London is filled with many well reviewed girls that cater for different tastes and price ranges.

d00fer

The best thing to do is read the reviews in the London reviews section, shortlist the ones you like and ask further questions if you want more info. London is filled with many well reviewed girls that cater for different tastes and price ranges.

Thanks for adding this good genuine advice Sam, meant to add it to one of my previous posts itt.