Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does the ladies tennis make you want to punt?  (Read 3118 times)

Offline Silver Birch

I'm trying to avoid watching ladies at Wimbledon this year, as it gets me searching AW for a WG offering tennis player/ballboy roleplay  :D :D :D

I'm the ballboy - obviously  :hi:

Not sure I believe all these camel toes are genuine but  :wacko: anyway

External Link/Members Only

Offline tintin054

I'd quite fancy a punt with Maria Sharapova. When the weather is hot and all the girls are out in there skimpy clothes, that makes me want to punt even more.

johnnyboy61

Better not look at Zasha Zasha's gallery then where she is posing with her tennis racket (2nd row, first pic). It's certainly not going to quel the fire.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline berksboy

Me too mate but i am sure Maria Sharapova will be out of my price range .

LL

Better not look at Zasha Zasha's gallery then where she is posing with her tennis racket (2nd row, first pic). It's certainly not going to quel the fire.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I asked her to wear that - before I fucked her. :)
And yes, watching toned, tanned, young EE ladies sweating and grunting whilst wearing short skirts - makes me want to punt!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I would settle for Ana Ivanovic any day of the week  :D

Offline stevedave

+1!

Caroline Wozniacki could have a serving of my deuce any day, too  :D

Siadwel

Just Some Bloke

Oh yes, it gives me the massive horn.

No idea why as I don't normally fancy blondes but I have a bit of a thing for Sabine Lisicki, or Sabine Lick Me as I like to think of her.

Offline Bangers and Gash

You guys have no class. Gabriella Sabatini can swallow my barley water anytime.  :drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only

LL

You guys have no class. Gabriella Sabatini can swallow my barley water anytime.  :drinks:
Looks like she already has!

Offline AgedCases

I'd say the warmer weather makes me hornier rather than the tennis. Young lasses wearing less clothing gets the little chap demanding a punt!

Offline tintin054

oh yer she is a cracker. make that a 3some then. Me, her and maria.

charming_red

Wouldn't mind serving an ace with strawberries and cream up Sharapova's clunge.

Offline Tiger63

Just imagine a 3some with the Williams brothers and that`ll get all the jucies stopping :vomit:

Offline Cuntminion

No the men's tennis does  :D

But seriously the heat this week mixed with the older age of some punters, I can almost hear the ambulance sirens already

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Wouldn't mind serving an ace with strawberries and cream up Sharapova's clunge.

I wonder how much she screams in bed  :lol:

Offline Dogfather

No idea why as I don't normally fancy blondes but I have a bit of a thing for Sabine Lisicki, or Sabine Lick Me as I like to think of her.

Fine choice, looking forward to her match tomorrow.  :thumbsup:   :P

Offline claretandblue

Shit tennis player but Laura Robson gives me the horn!

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Probably not the best picture...how about this one

Offline Zeusthedoc

I had an ex who I always ended up having sex with having just come back from the gym/playing football/running etc.

We tried the opposite once and I was hooked. Something about a fit, young bird in tight clothes, hot and sweaty...I'd put her on the table and give her a good seeing to.

In short, yes. Women's tennis now makes me want to punt.

Offline firemansam

she has defiantly got hotter as she has aged, very square shoulders though

kenw1

she has defiantly got hotter as she has aged, very square shoulders though

A definite YES

raylondoner

I can't say that seeing the picture of Serena's (or was it the Venus fly trap?) knickers made me want to rush out and punt, quite the opposite in fact. They looked marginally smaller than a 2-man tent, and I refused to allow myself to even think about them further after a busy day on court!  :scare:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 03:18:31 pm by raylondoner »

Offline claretandblue

Probably not the best picture...how about this one

these two are hot!the Spanish bird muguruza on now would also get it

Offline foreverchanges

I wonder how much she screams in bed  :lol:

Didn't one of her exes say she was shit in bed?

If its a Russian it has to be Maria Kirilenko..although she's possibly the opposite of Sharapova ie hot in bed and shit on the court.

Offline foreverchanges

For anyone who has ever visited London Street Sauna in Edinburgh Sabatini certainly looks like the legendary Lucy..( possibly the same age!!)

Offline niluoo

Eugene Bouchard is the hottest one
And loads of sweaty pics of her around with just a sports bra on

Offline AnthG

The thing that always seems to get me a bit interested is all the grunting and screaming the women do during tennis matches.

e.g External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

The thing that always seems to get me a bit interested is all the grunting and screaming the women do during tennis matches.

e.g External Link/Members Only

Yes, there was quite a grunt and scream off between Williams and Azarenka today with the crowd laughing at their heightened screams at times.

Williams does absolutely nothing for me in her bloomer knickers, but I can imagine Azarenka being a naughty one  ;)

Offline foreverchanges

Williams does absolutely nothing for me in her bloomer knickers, but I can imagine Azarenka being a naughty one  ;)

She needs to wear bloomers to cover that arse. :D

Mr Jones

Did anyone just watch Maia Lumsden and Ingrid Neel in the doubles on Court 8? Basically, 2 girls with supermodel looks dancing around - it shouldn't be allowed.....

Offline MancSean

Maria Sharapova getting a good hiding on the court wouldn't ming giving her one over my knee

Offline claretandblue

Come on muguruza beat that beast Serena! I love my black and mixed race girls but she is a horrible munter

Offline knightofthegarter

Watching the tennis doesn't make me want to punt especially. I've been watching Wimbledon for a quarter of a century and every year I am amazed by the mediocrity of the ladies looks. What happens is the media latches on to a player who is moderately good looking and in the top 10 or so of the rankings and then rave about her like she is the greatest beauty since Helen of Troy because most of the others are munters.

Offline jackdaw

Was ignoring this thread...because know naff all about current players or tennis in general.

But then I remembered I had a curious thing about Justin Henin a few years ago. Looking at her before play...in still photos, no arousal at all. But I watched her in a match..effectively by accident...and something about the way she moved about the court really did it for me. Always tried to watch her matches after that...and first reaction was no fluke.

Offline Malvolio

Watching the tennis doesn't make me want to punt especially. I've been watching Wimbledon for a quarter of a century and every year I am amazed by the mediocrity of the ladies looks. What happens is the media latches on to a player who is moderately good looking and in the top 10 or so of the rankings and then rave about her like she is the greatest beauty since Helen of Troy because most of the others are munters.

Some of this depends on whether you go for athletic types.  Take a look at some of the photos on here and tell me you wouldn't want to punt her:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Some of this depends on whether you go for athletic types.  Take a look at some of the photos on here and tell me you wouldn't want to punt her:

Nice video tweet of 7/7.....I'd like to do some keepy uppy with her :D

rafatheira

Ivanovic, Bouchard, Sharapova all stunners. When I watch their matches, yes.

I remember this one match a few years back. Sharapova and Huntuchova (legs for fucking days!) ... got the horn so bad, called the gf at the time and went over to hers and had a shag.  :drinks:

rafatheira

Oh and Hingis. Christ she's hot. Anyone else remember the lovely days when her and Kournikova played the doubles?  :dance: :dance:

Online johnny34

Oh and Hingis. Christ she's hot. Anyone else remember the lovely days when her and Kournikova played the doubles?  :dance: :dance:

+1, Hingis is in both the womens doubles & mixed doubles finals this year  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

The tennis doesn't make me want to punt but the nice warm weather does, all the totty in their finest summer attire ha ha

Offline claretandblue

+1, Hingis is in both the womens doubles & mixed doubles finals this year  :thumbsup:
hingis is looking great this year, must be one of the hottest 35 year olds around

The only sport to rival tennis for totty is athletics, there are some cracking mixed race girls in team gb!

Offline dizietsmae

I was just watching the Girls Singles Final and enjoying Sofya Zhuk particularly  :cool: She is uber fit, however just checked and she is 15!!!!!!!! Feel a little bit dirty now......

« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 02:00:04 pm by dizietsmae »

Dick4snowqueens

Just watching the serena match now... I get turned on watching her play
I want her on my face...lol

johnnyboy61

Just watching the serena match now... I get turned on watching her play
I want her on my face...lol
Sorry, but if there's any face sitting to be done I'm batting for the opposition, Miss Muguruza, besides I've already broken my nose once.