Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: neata ~ Milton Keynes  (Read 2591 times)

3 review(s) for neata (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bangers and Gash

External Link/Members Only

£100 - 1 hour.

A punt so drab and boring that I've decided to take a break for a while. The overall standard of AW pro$$ies and their service standards are declining year after year, whilst prices are rising. I can find much better things to waste my cash on. I thought about leaving early, but decided ride it out and make her work for the money because pro$$ies don't give refunds.

Negative points:

Flat smelt of smoke, very stuffy. Poor English and no banter. Wasn't offered a drink. Horrendous kissing technique. As a middle-aged woman (I reckon 45 to 50) she had absolutely zero stamina. Lacked any form of flexibility as every position caused her some kind of discomfort. Most of the time she just lay down like a corpse - still, silent and showing no signs of emotion or pleasure. Dry and unkempt pussy. Small breasts. BJ never went past the helmet. Low limits - got asked to slow up whilst screwing, even though I wasn't out of 1st gear. Bed coverings were unhygienic and she got dressed ready for her next victim without bothering to shower.

Positive points:

Post punt shower & exiting.

:hi:

Offline nigel4498

Oh dear, yet to see a positive review of an Indian prossie.
They must be as rare as hens teeth.

Offline regular_guy

Thats a shame,  i did have her on my watch list - not any more though.

Offline peter_bungee

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57796.0

This one was good, but a price hike means I'm out.

:hi:

Iv seen mya shes lovely but i dont find her facially attractive

Her prices go up and down daily

Offline Jerboa

That sounds like a WE or wife experience, on her profile says she's 37, so plus 10 to that, does she look anything like her photos?

Offline Bangers and Gash

That sounds like a WE or wife experience, on her profile says she's 37, so plus 10 to that, does she look anything like her photos?

A wife experience would be right - a wife that's just about to get served divorce papers.  :D

You can tell it's her in the photos, although they were probably taken with a box brownie.