Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Karen Pearl - Glasgow  (Read 717 times)

Offline JackLad

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No reviews or any mention of this girl so far, but she has me intrigued. Almost enough to violate my personal rule of never buying a private gallery!

Anyway, does anyone have any info? I could have sworn a few days ago I saw something on her profile stating she WAS British, but I can't see it there anymore and I'm not sure if my mind was just playing tricks on me.

Showing as available today, so as I said I'm tempted, but can anyone convince me otherwise?

Shuggy68

Not a lot to go on really mate, doubt she is a 20 year old student though.

Offline Scothorn56

Somehow I suspect that one talks a good game and delivers very little.
Why not take one for the team and see if she delivers.
Be prepared for a Disappointment tho.
Could be wrong but that's got totally boring written all over it!!

Let us know what happens and good luck

chico1000

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No reviews or any mention of this girl so far, but she has me intrigued. Almost enough to violate my personal rule of never buying a private gallery!

Anyway, does anyone have any info? I could have sworn a few days ago I saw something on her profile stating she WAS British, but I can't see it there anymore and I'm not sure if my mind was just playing tricks on me.

Showing as available today, so as I said I'm tempted, but can anyone convince me otherwise?
It does look UK based but it still may be a PG scam. Further research is needed call her and ask a few appropriate questions.  If she is new she won't mind.

Offline pilgrim

She does have a huge arse, going by the one picture.

No mention of oral with or without  on a very limited list of likes.

It looks genuine, just a newbie starting out and needs to improve the profile.

Offline JackLad

Advice taken on board, tried to call but the phone is off.

I do agree she looks simply like a newbie. Would love this one to turn out a gem!

mavgoose

I'm sure I had the same initial thoughts & texted her last week .
Spanish or Romanian was the reply.

Disclaimer ;
But please confirm for yourself ....