Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: punting in a heat wave.  (Read 3594 times)

Offline punk

Any one bothers to punt in a heat wave, i personally tend to sweat buckets and every thing is triple the effort with the humidity,even in the evening being hard to bare.

Any tips.

Offline yaa tere

punt when the heatwave is over.... :rolleyes:

Offline nigel4498

Any tips.
Spend the time in the shower together, nice way to keep cool.

Offline punk

Offline punk

Spend the time in the shower together, nice way to keep cool.

As long as you can get her in the shower, but good idea.

Offline yaa tere

As long as you can get her in the shower, but good idea.

good idea punk, did not cross my mind

Offline The_Don

Offline anyfucker

booking made for Wednesday, expected to be the hottest day of the year, i'm gonna make her sweat  :)

Offline sticko

I really like hot, sweaty sex; always have done.  It's a nightmare for the WGs though, especially with overweight punters.  I've heard horror stories about BO-ridden, dripping, red-faced fatties soaking through the sheets.

Nonetheless I'm planning a fuck tomorrow. I'm fairly slim so hopefully she'll grin and bear it :)

doobes

I have similar difficulties. I wear a singlet and carry a handkerchief to avoid looking like a dripping mess on arrival. Cold shower before the action to keep the body temp down and have the towel within easy reach of the bed to dry off between or after rounds.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 11:32:49 am by doobes »

fredpunter

I really like hot, sweaty sex; always have done.  It's a nightmare for the WGs though, especially with overweight punters.  I've heard horror stories about BO-ridden, dripping, red-faced fatties soaking through the sheets.

Nonetheless I'm planning a fuck tomorrow. I'm fairly slim so hopefully she'll grin and bear it :)

She promised she wouldnt tell anyone that  :dash:

Pompoy123

She promised she wouldnt tell anyone that  :dash:

I'm glad it's about you as I thought it was about me ;)

Offline JamesRockford

In a heatwave I advise that when you sleep with a girl, you sleep with her

Offline claretandblue

interesting choice of pillow talk there mate! :hi:

Offline cueball

Any tips.

move up north, heatwaves only last half a day up here

Offline Malvolio

I prefer to avoid it as you've got no way of knowing how hot the room is going to be - and I sweat heavily in the heat.

Suppose you could just lie there and let her bounce around on top of you, but that takes some of the fun out of it.

Offline punk

I prefer to avoid it as you've got no way of knowing how hot the room is going to be - and I sweat heavily in the heat.

Exactly some of the rooms are like saunas, one women once put the fan on and all you got was extremely hot air swirling around the room.

Offline smiths

Exactly some of the rooms are like saunas, one women once put the fan on and all you got was extremely hot air swirling around the room.

A fan is only any good in heat if your right next to it anyway unless its huge. Parties are THE hottest I have experienced especially one I attended in the basement of a glass warehouse a few years ago, I must of lost a stone. :D

Apart from punting in air-con premises which most WGs don't have in my experience its a case of grin and bearing it. Drinking plenty of water will keep you hydrated of course but you might need to piss a lot. I have air-con in my car so to and from a punt I am ok.

Offline punk

Thanks smiths,you and some of the other punters have provided useful feedback.

Offline beanfarmer05

If you get a chance,stick your hands and especially the inside of your wrists under cold running water and leave it there for a minute or two,its one of the quickest ways of helping to cool down.I do it after every shower in this kind of weather

Offline Corus Boy

Any one bothers to punt in a heat wave, i personally tend to sweat buckets and every thing is triple the effort with the humidity,even in the evening being hard to bare.

Any tips.

I also suffer in the heat so;

Massage with HE or with a girl who prefers Cowgirl.

Just lie down and enjoy while you stay cool and she does all the work.

Offline 385North

Incorporate some ice play into the punt, for example ask her to give you a BJ or rim you with an ice cube in her mouth. There's heaps of fun you can have with ice and it will bring you out in goose bumps instead of the sweats  ;)

Offline Sheer Tights

I never punt in hot or very cold weather. Mind you, many flats are boiling hot regardless of the temperature outside.

Offline a_test_person

Any tips.

Out calls? 

Offline claretandblue

The biggest issue as a central London is the aggravation of getting to a punt in this heat,no way I'm boarding the tube!

fredpunter

The biggest issue as a central London is the aggravation of getting to a punt in this heat,no way I'm boarding the tube!

Working from home tomorrow  :yahoo:

Type_O_Negative

+1

And some passengers around you smell awful (sweat)  :vomit:

Offline claretandblue

Working from home tomorrow  :yahoo:
No chance of me punting at home ever!still would happily go puntless tomorrow to be able to avoid the office!

fredpunter

No chance of me punting at home ever!still would happily go puntless tomorrow to be able to avoid the office!

I was merely pleased to be avoiding the tube. I wouldn'/couldn't have a home visit, but if anyone local takes my fancy ..... (having said that, they rarely do)

Offline punk

Time me about it, sweat box city.

Offline punk

+1

And some passengers around you smell awful (sweat)  :vomit:

Bo and smelly woolly suits, ah dont you just love the underground.

Offline punk

If you get a chance,stick your hands and especially the inside of your wrists under cold running water and leave it there for a minute or two,its one of the quickest ways of helping to cool down.I do it after every shower in this kind of weather

good tip

Offline punk

I also suffer in the heat so;

Massage with HE or with a girl who prefers Cowgirl.

Just lie down and enjoy while you stay cool and she does all the work.

Depends on the W.G some are lazy cows, but good idea.

Offline punk

Incorporate some ice play into the punt, for example ask her to give you a BJ or rim you with an ice cube in her mouth. There's heaps of fun you can have with ice and it will bring you out in goose bumps instead of the sweats  ;)

will work with civies, i think the ice depends on the W.G, some will expect you to bring your own ice or change extra  :D

Offline punk

Out calls?

would not do one to my home, and cant be asked to get a hotel.

Offline CheeseYa

A fan is only any good in heat if your right next to it anyway unless its huge. Parties are THE hottest I have experienced especially one I attended in the basement of a glass warehouse a few years ago, I must of lost a stone. :D

Apart from punting in air-con premises which most WGs don't have in my experience its a case of grin and bearing it. Drinking plenty of water will keep you hydrated of course but you might need to piss a lot. I have air-con in my car so to and from a punt I am ok.

I can understand WGs and parlours not going to the expense of air-con (don't think I could cope with much driving today without it blasting in the car :cool:) or having windows open to disturb the neighbours but dunno why they don't spend a little bit extra and invest in a cheap dehumidifier; as it's the stench of stale sweat plus other bodily fluids which makes rooms so darned unpleasant on days like this and all those fans do is swirl the same muggy air around and around :vomit:

Offline smiths

I can understand WGs and parlours not going to the expense of air-con (don't think I could cope with much driving today without it blasting in the car :cool:) or having windows open to disturb the neighbours but dunno why they don't spend a little bit extra and invest in a cheap dehumidifier; as it's the stench of stale sweat plus other bodily fluids which makes rooms so darned unpleasant on days like this and all those fans do is swirl the same muggy air around and around :vomit:

I think to tight to do so covers it. :thumbsdown:

Offline Steve2

Saw Eva this morning and had a very hot and sticky time.

She wasn't going to take any more bookings today and going to the park