You're well served in the immediate vicinity - if Khloe can't see you this is the ideal opportunity to sample some of the other fine Polski pussy in the neighbourhood. Don't wait for the "original booking date" to confirm, or whatever's holding you back.
I give the benefit of the doubt I pretty much said ok right away, hindsight I should of just no probs cancel the booking straight away, sort it out another time
Now waiting to hear like a cock
If I put my business mind on and step away from the fluffy Ness it's I imagine not trying to move things about for my benefit but more hedging bets in case original booking is doable from wg side and whatever would of prevented original booking falling through
Am I on the right train of thought here? Or am I being overly cynical
The more I think about it the more I think an outright sorry can't do it would of shown better form