Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: India Rose - Huddersfield  (Read 2422 times)

4 review(s) for India-Huddersfield (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline regular_guy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I visited India rose in March 2014 (so a late review).

India lives in a flat in central huddersfield,  parking was easy,  flat was nice,  a little cluttered but clean. 

Nice girl,   friendly and chatty, so i used the shower 1st to freshen up having been in the car most of the day.

Onto the fun now,  bit of cuddling, touching and feeling then she got her laughing gear around the old chap,  nice BJ,  not overly aggressive, i do like a bit of teeth but she was very gentle, not a criticism.

My turn now,  went down on here,  nice tasting pussy and lots of feedback from her.  Was most pleasurable experience.

so,  next onto the sex,  slipped on the old raincoat and dived right in.  pussy was quite relaxed and very wet after my tongue had provided it a lot of love and attention.  so did her on top,  me on top and finished off doggy. 

Whipped the old chap out and came on her tits.

Not my most adventurous punt,  but it filled a need.

Mopped up then left.

Pro's:  easy parking,  nice girl,  lovely tasting pussy
con's: BJ was too gentle

would i return: maybe, if in the direct area

Offline rocket88

This matches my experience with India Rose entirely - a friendly, courteous young lady who gives a very good GFE service. One issue - during the day it may take a little time to find a convenient car parking space, so my advice is to add 5 -10 minutes to your journey time.