Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: pussy galore / glasgow  (Read 1848 times)

mavgoose

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure . Or displeasure ?
Looks like she'll either be a super dirty ride , or a massive let down.
Profile talks a good game , but would like reassurance  :hi:

Offline tazman1002001

Seems a bit desperate in her profile......
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

bananaman

Totally agree. Her profile seems quite badly written.  Looks not too bad though. Could be worth it let us know how it goes if you go see her.

RandyF

..don't suppose you noticed her cute toes and feet did you, Taz?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Those are big plates of meat for a wumen!

RandyF

Pretty woeful gallery pics all round aren't they.  Looks like she's living in a squat  :unknown:

Offline tazman1002001

..don't suppose you noticed her cute toes and feet did you, Taz?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Those are big plates of meat for a wumen!

:vomit: :vomit:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

mavgoose

Nobody have first hand experience of this girl........?

chico1000

No help here I am afraid.  Feedback looks genuine. I recognise one member who was banned here.

RandyF

No help here I am afraid.  Feedback looks genuine. I recognise one member who was banned here.

If it's the same ex-member I recognise Chico, probably worth mentioning he was banned for a lunatic malicious ridiculous false review  :rolleyes:

Surprised no one as yet stepped up with some info on her, as I'm sure she's been around before with a different profile.

chico1000

Yes your right its that nutter that made up stuff about a Roger Moore because she wouldn't take credit.

I met up with PG at the beginning of the year, she's reasonably local to me so thought I'd catch her on the way home.
Text her and arranged a meet and time with postcode. She cancelled on me at the last minute, no big drama as I was only 15 mins from home. Thought I'd give her a go about a week later, this time we met. Was an ok meet, Bj and then a bit of doggie, enthusiastic enough and pretty accommodating. popped my load, sat back for 10mins and was ready to go for round 2. She wasn't up for it as some guy was coming round to sort her PC. Punt itself was ok, nothing to write home about and I won't be rushing back. Ticked it of my bucket list and removed from hotlist. Pretty average experience TBH.