Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raunchy Roxy  (Read 1517 times)

Husqvarna360

Hi guys,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this lady recently?  I have contact here a few times and she comes across that she has an attitude problem and that she is the best in the world... She also texted me out of the blue once which caused a problem for me...

Like pierced nipples so keep coming back to her profile.. But something is telling me no?

Thanks,

Offline foreverhung

AKA  Isabella_87

according to the search on 1995120  you'll see all the chatter she's been texting punters, well worth a punt, she's knocked off a tenner for the half hour  :P
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pork sword

Hi guys,

Anyone seen this lady recently?  I have contact here a few times and she comes across that she has an attitude problem and that she is the best in the world... She also texted me out of the blue once which caused a problem for me...

Like pierced nipples so keep coming back to her profile.. But something is telling me no?

Thanks,

Perhaps you could try
It's Roxy's other profile

thatguy

I've seen her. think Ive got a review on here. Cant be arsed to look mind. She's a good girl.
Stated she gets a lot of time wasters. Decent OWO.
decent looks

Husqvarna360

Justed checked, you haven't done a review.

Offline pork sword

Follow FH link (numbers) you will find all the other names she has gone by etc. She is a cracking punt but not always the easiest to get hold of. She has a history of texting you out of the blue also so make sure you only use a punting phone for contact  :thumbsup: