Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Number1bustyblonde  (Read 946 times)

1 review(s) for number1bustyblondexx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PunterSthompson

External Link/Members Only
 External Link/Members Only

Setup

Reverse booking, she isn't my type but neither were any of the others but she had great comms so I went for it.

Comms

Brilliant!! Email and then text. As you can see the photos and her page don't show much (I think she is trying to keep a low profile and she had a minor problem previously). However, she sent me a few photos to my email to re-assure me.

Address

Outcalls only for her. Travel Loadge in Whitchurch. You walk straight past reception but they do not care who comes in by the looks of it. Tidy for a travel lodge.

Looks

She arrived in a really smart and super sexy business type dress with super heels and no knickers.
She is bottle blonde, 5ft 6, absolutely massive tits, good arse. She looks after her figure. Tanned, prinned, manicured and pedicured. Lovely smouth soft skin, gorgeous pussy, proper blow job lips. Size 14.
This is the awkward but. She is not skinny, but is by no means fat. I suppose her bust makes her look bigger in the pictures she sent me, but in the flesh she is just right. And btw, she is a lot sexier in the flesh than her awful pictures on the site and the ones she sent.

Services

Were like status quo, what ever you want, whatever you need.
I was absoluetly hungover and was barely holding it together, but I felt she was like some score of a pull on a night out. Sexy, fun, open minded, slutty big titted sex bomb. Intelligent and down to earth. I think she would have been happy to get fucked and suck me off all morning.
She likes to talk, but luckily is not a diversion technique, she is just likes to 'give it some of that, rabbit'.

Summary

Comms 10/10
Attitude 10/10
Services 10/10
Looks 7/10 (Not really my usual type)
Return Without a doubt

Don't let the lack of photos deter you. I feel like I have TOFTT here and it was worth it.