Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FINE CHINA  (Read 1076 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only
saw her before dalia 19 a few days before...
nice face, friendly quite tall.. tried to avoid removing short dress, i insisted and when she did stretch marks..
certainly not the superb body in pictures...
actually i strongly think that is another lady body picture!!
did not really want to dfk continuesly, kept whining about that.. had helping of mango, she was a 100% clock watcher, rush rush..
owo was quite shit to be honest, and to be honest my banana beast was about 60% erect and that was DUE TO HER... my banana beast could not even enter her because he was soft because of her toxic negativity due to moaning about non stop dfk and shit owo and rush rush... end up just popping in rubber john...
glad i only paid for 30 mins, what a complete waste of £70...
thank heavens my next shag with DALIA 19 WAS SUPER DUPER to make up for this awful and woeful experience..
would never ever see her again...

ATTITUDE (overall friendly but not gfe wise) 8
GFE SERVICES 10 /10 but very poor delivery....
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 5/10....
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

bristolqwerty

External Link/Members Only
saw her before dalia 19 a few days before...
nice face, friendly quite tall.. tried to avoid removing short dress, i insisted and when she did stretch marks..
certainly not the superb body in pictures...
actually i strongly think that is another lady body picture!!
did not really want to dfk continuesly, kept whining about that.. had helping of mango, she was a 100% clock watcher, rush rush..
owo was quite shit to be honest, and to be honest my banana beast was about 60% erect and that was DUE TO HER... my banana beast could not even enter her because he was soft because of her toxic negativity due to moaning about non stop dfk and shit owo and rush rush... end up just popping in rubber john...
glad i only paid for 30 mins, what a complete waste of £70...
thank heavens my next shag with DALIA 19 WAS SUPER DUPER to make up for this awful and woeful experience..
would never ever see her again...

ATTITUDE (overall friendly but not gfe wise) 8
GFE SERVICES 10 /10 but very poor delivery....
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 5/10....

I think this is a fake picture too.   :unknown: Another Asian WG to avoid.  Physical construction?  Don't understand 10/10 for services when they were delivered poorly?  Many Romanian girls would get 10/10 if this was the case.  :dash: Sorry to hear of a lacklustre, rushed experience, nothing worse.  :dash:

Offline king tarzan

I think this is a fake picture too.   :unknown: Another Asian WG to avoid.  Physical construction?  Don't understand 10/10 for services when they were delivered poorly?  Many Romanian girls would get 10/10 if this was the case.  :dash: Sorry to hear of a lacklustre, rushed experience, nothing worse.  :dash:

she is a black woman around mid 20's, the gfe services were all there, owo, dfk, oral on her sex but all delivered very poorly.. that is what i meant..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

mrhappypants

Sympathies Tarzan.  Better luck next time. 

Dave

bristolqwerty

+1 cheers for clearing that up, looks Asian (fine China)  :D.   :dash: