Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: punting  (Read 1680 times)

Offline danns

fecking hell you lad must be made of money punts at 100 hour and up think about how hard is earn that working just puts me right off . ten years ago glasgow was good with the saunas
Banned reason: No intention of reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac

bananaman

Can spend more than 100 bucks on a night out in the town. Would rather spend what I earn on something worthwhile. A good shag that keeps me going for a bit! Depends what girl you go see, but I think it's well worth it. Sod taking girls on dates and buying them dinner and drinks and taxi home. That costs you just as much and never get laid at the end of it. This way you go in, pay the money, bish bash bosh, get a good time with a gorgeous girl and leave feeling satisfied.

DG

fecking hell you lad must be made of money punts at 100 hour and up think about how hard is earn that working just puts me right off . ten years ago glasgow was good with the saunas

It's a curse mate, but I love it. If you do your research and pick the right girls it can be very rewarding. Met a regular of mine yesterday for the 17th time. My next visit will break the £2000 mark on her alone and I don't regreta single penny. Good luck mate.

Offline auldie63

If you think about it, it probably cost much the same in comparison for a seeing to in the old Glasgow saunas as we are paying now for indies, and usually the facilities and surroundings are better.

Offline danns

Thanks for the feedback guys aye its your money and its better than taking drugs and gambling it away. And i spent a kings ransom in places like the Carlton club and so on but it was a afternoon of me time go in shower shave steam room cup of tea read the papers pick a chic and go for your hour and  you are missing out on the me time. Bit going for it in a flat with one chic . You miss the unwind from the world for a bit . And the prices on adultwork are totally out of control

Shuggy68

I much prefer saunas to indies, at least you know there is no bait and switch and the places are off a reasonable standard.  Usually you get a choice of girl as well.  The services are often the same as the indies.

Online Jabba the Slut

Definitely Sauna for me. More choice of ladies and more comfortable surroundings.

Offline willie loman

70£ for half an hour twice a week, works out at 20 £ a day, not bad if you spend a bit of time in the sauna  lounge pre shag as well. Independants usually cost more and imo are a waste of money. recently visited an ex sauna girl in a flat, she had put up her prices, facilities included a sink to wash your cock in, a broken bed, and nothing else, wont be going back there in a hurry

Offline danns

Yes guys it all the stuff is spot on .the flats are so over prices

Offline solway

Old Aquarius Sauna in Glasgow was great

RandyF

It'd be nice to at least have the choice again.

Offline danns

It was great now you lads are paying crazy cash

Offline Name Not Found

It was great now you lads are paying crazy cash

Its not crazy. Someone mentioned £2K for 17 punts. I've been married to wimmin that cost me more than that a month and provided a lot less.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 10:27:00 pm by Name Not Found »

Firebird

When I first started punting (about a year ago) the buzz was incredible, even the taxi ride to the WG's flat was a buzz, the sheer anticipation of going up in the lift or walking up the stairs, it was fucking excellent but over the past few months I've become increasingly 'bored' with punting, these days when am on a punt I find that as soon as I've pumped her i just want to get the fuck out of there as soon as possible, cant be arsed having a chat or getting a massage, I've shot my load, the deed is done and now I want out.

My attitude when I first started was completely different, I would happily chat away afterwards, I would take up the prossies offer of a massage, but it just feels like a chore now. Maybe it's because I can pick up woman relatively easy in pubs, clubs, gym etc without having to pay, obviously punting is good for the sheer convenience and if you have any wee fantasies, kinks etc, a prossie will fulfill them a lot easier than a lassie on civvy street.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 11:27:02 pm by Firebird »

Shuggy68

When I first started punting (about a year ago) the buzz was incredible, even the taxi ride to the WG's flat was a buzz, the sheer anticipation of going up in the lift or walking up the stairs, it was fucking excellent but over the past few months I've become increasingly 'bored' with punting, these days when am on a punt I find that as soon as I've pumped her i just want to get the fuck out of there as soon as possible, cant be arsed having a chat or getting a massage, I've shot my load, the deed is done and now I want out.

My attitude when I first started was completely different, I would happily chat away afterwards, I would take up the prossies offer of a massage, but it just feels like a chore now. Maybe it's because I can pick up woman relatively easy in pubs, clubs, gym etc without having to pay, obviously punting is good for the sheer convenience and if you have any wee fantasies, kinks etc, a prossie will fulfill them a lot easier than a lassie on civvy street.

If I picked up a lassie on civvy street I would be in the divorce court within days, so not a good idea.  At least if I get caught shagging a hooker I can muster up a line of defence, ok maybe end up on the couch for a few weeks but certain we could work through it.

Different things to different people, I actually like getting a massage first and then just lying in each others arms afterwards.