Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting drought  (Read 1102 times)

Offline ld101

Just a personal opinion but......

There seems to be a real drought of quality girls at the moment.

There are the select few, who are mentioned frequently on here (e.g. Lilly-delphine, keeva, Morgan, Antonia etc.) but they now seem to be constantly booked in advance. Which leaves with a plethora of girls with little or no reputation to take s chance on with mixed results.

Offline AnthG

I really don't think its as bad as times have been in the past.

I remember around September 2013 to around May last year, where Diamonds were filled up almost entirely with dodgy Romanians. And Amour had what felt like all OAPs on their books. And there wasn't really much of any choice of independent. And no other agencies going.

At the moment while they don't have massive reputation there are a good few girls who take my curiosity. I just wish I had more money to book frequently.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Gothic D

I don't think it's that bad to be honest.There are plenty out there if you are just willing to broaden your horizon.
As Anth said the only drought is cash.

Offline Third Man

drought, you want to try some other areas of the uk and you'll find out what a drought is.

Toshiba

There are the select few, who are mentioned frequently on here (e.g. Lilly-delphine, keeva, Morgan, Antonia etc.) but they now seem to be constantly booked in advance. Which leaves with a plethora of girls with little or no reputation to take s chance on with mixed results.

totally agree, the usual suspects are just that

Offline foreverchanges

drought, you want to try some other areas of the uk and you'll find out what a drought is.

I'm sure the UKP Scotland forum members would agree  with that.

Offline lycius

Are you for real? Take it from someone who's been around a while...you've never had it so good.

Offline MagpieJohn

I've normally booked the same girl unless it's been really short notice when I know I could never get a booking. If I'm looking for something a little different then the main problem I have is which one to go for as there is so much choice.

Offline johnr1

Are you for real? Take it from someone who's been around a while...you've never had it so good.

I think he means quality as its thin on the ground IMO :( but plenty about

Offline shooie

I think he means quality as its thin on the ground IMO :( but plenty about
I agree with johnr1..
Quality of most independents is kinda poor and at times very questionable.

Then again maybe it's not a shortage of WG's but maybe an excess of punters who are willing to accept poor quality service and pay over the odds for it.