Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx samyra xx - *SIGH*  (Read 2728 times)

3 review(s) for DELUXE NADINE (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline YoungBuck

Finally decided to do my first review, a shame its inspired by frustration :dash: This woman External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  has only one real review on Here and i usually take all reviews seriously that i read but a moment of doubt led to my worst punt ever....

Called today at 5.30pm and Initial comms were ok... called and she sounded as if she was asleep (usually a major put off for me) and English isnt great but managed to place booking regardless.

Booked 30 mins £60 at 6.30pm

Arrived at 6.30pm no trouble finding apartment, and was quickly buzzed in...
Door opened and she appeared from behind the door wearing Black lingerie very Depressing look on her Face and hair tied up in bun. ( A pet hate of mine)
into the bedroom to be then Told *1 CUM per Half hour* :dash: DESPISE being told how many times i can finish and refused to accept this rule and went back and forth until offered 2 times, the final time being HR Only  :thumbsdown: Still not happy but accepted...
owo included after a stern reminder that its at her discretion....
Never usually ask for DFK and this occasion was no different.
Didnt ask for CIM as it was clear she barely even liked giving OWO

Paper handed over and she left the room and told me to place clothes in the corner of the room on the chair and wait, clothes off and waiting, she returns with a new packet of wet wipes that she then begins to reel out wipe after wipe as if she were going to disinfect my entire body  :dash: ... ( keep in mind she had also commented on how sweet i smelled as i entered the room as i always shower before Bookings)

Begins scrubbing the little fella and i think attempts to make a compliment telling me i have a big one... to which i replied... it hasnt even started growing... and she begins to look worried.  she then goes on to provide the most mediocre owo i have ever received even leading me to believe something was wrong with her mouth as it didnt take less less than an inch the whole time and she would wipe away all saliva every 8 seconds and spit any saliva in her mouth into a wipe and seeing as i usually only book for owo i was now fuming and full of regret....

Wanted to finish and get the hell out of there so began focusing on finishing still while receiving the pathetic blowjob and suddenly she stops and tells me to open the condom... i tell her okay but ask her to continue with the blowjob as it had only been 5 mins....she goes back to it then stops again 15 secs and looks at me waiting for me to open the condom with that depressing look...

. i go soft due to this constant pausing and pressure to open the rubber...she covers her hand in what im guessing is warming lube but ended up feeling as if she had covered me in deep heat and smothers it all over me and she only manages to achieve a semi which she decides is good enough for her, she takes the condom from me squeezes it onto me and jumps ontop and decides to tell me "your too big".... I give up i take the condom off me and begin to get dressed

Few words are said as she tries to make convo and i am fuming and just want out... i leave and asi get outside i check the time and discover i had been in there for 15 mins but it had felt like a lifetime too angry to even consider going back i just leave unsatisfied with £60 wasted. Never experienced a punt like that and never have paid and left without finishing....

Overall should have thought with my brain and not the horn as would of saved myself time and disappointment from a girl who clearly hates What she does. :scare: RUSHED, PATHETIC SERVICE! NO INTEREST! AVOID!!!

Offline BustaNut

I feel you brother. I had a not too dissimilar punt a few days ago.  Don't let it get to you.

Offline Trevor12

Thanks for the warning, and welcome.

Most of us have had similar shit punts, but I do find writing a negative review mildly therapeautic.

Interesting how she has taken over the profile of deluxe nadine, who was also has a negative review on here

Offline YoungBuck

Definitely therapeutic being able to express yourself and warn others on here... thanks guys.

firingblanks

Romanian rubbish yet again.
But guys keep trying them.

It seems there are the odd good 1 but they need to be found from Positive reviews here on UKP.

Offline Ramone78

Sorry you had a Bad Punt
I'm afraid the clue was there for all to see
Town:    Birmingham City Center
County:    Birmingham
Region:    West Midlands
Nationality:    Romanian

Offline johnny56

I saw her a few weeks ago and it was the worst punt I had. Very mechanical service, and didn't offer deep throat despite advertising it.
Service was also very rushed and kept trying to make me come quickly. Was only there for 20 minutes.
Stay away guys

Machinegundummy

Holy shit guys thank fuck i checked here before booking!!

Lucky escape thanks UKP brothers :thumbsup: