Author Topic: Finnieston  (Read 1677 times)

Hi everyone, having my 1st trip to Glasgow soon,  can anyone recommend a nice lass in the Finnieston area?

stuart_gla

[...] Finnieston area?

Any WG advertising as Glasgow City Centre is within walking distance.

Shuggy68

At least if you can't get it up there is a crane to help..... :yahoo:  sorry couldn't resist.

Offline mr small

www.adultwork.com/1589904 or https://www.adultwork.com/Lucy+Longlegs

Lucy is based in Finnieston, but only if you like very very thin girls as she is a size 4/6

:hi:

6 review(s) found for Lucy Longlegs linked to in above post (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

mavgoose

www.adultwork.com/1589904 or https://www.adultwork.com/Lucy+Longlegs

Lucy is based in Finnieston, but only if you like very very thin girls as she is a size 4/6

And her flat is bare , she welcomes you in a polo neck , and her towels have holes in them .
And if you like ex junkies , she's perfect.
Spend a fiver on a taxi and go to a real WG .

6 review(s) found for Lucy Longlegs linked to in above post (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

DG

And her flat is bare , she welcomes you in a polo neck , and her towels have holes in them .
And if you like ex junkies , she's perfect.
Spend a fiver on a taxi and go to a real WG .

Agree with most of what you say about her dress and flat but I didn't get the ex_junkie vibe at all. Not saying she isn't but I thought she was in really good shape, especially for such a slim girl. Great value but  I'm not a fan of the natural look. Wouldn't go back unless she shaved, or at least trimmed.

Offline danns

hi do you have a number i like the bush

DG

hi do you have a number i like the bush

Don't pass on numbers if they're not displayed in profile. Email her im sure she'll give you it.

Offline David1970

What about Shakira, African girl not bad £60 half hour. Hard to get hold of some times but she is in . Sorry do have a link.

6 review(s) found for goddess Shakira linked to in above post (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative)