Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Salisbury recommendations?  (Read 2178 times)

DonTom

In Salisbury centre next week. Doesn't seem to be much on AW there or very nearby - any recommendations (ideally outcall)?
Thanks.

Offline nigel4498

Afraid it's a bit of a punting desert.
Cute Claire was a nice tight fuck but she moved away.
You may be lucky and one of the Southampton prossies may do an out call.
Have you tried putting up a RB?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 10:54:59 pm by nigel4498 »

a10

Yeah, my recommendation would be head to the bus stop and get yourself somewhere that has som talent!  :D

On a serious note, what are you looking for? Age range, look, services?

DonTom

Well it sounds like I shouldn't be too fussy lol. But middle-aged+ preferred.

Online Hantsolo

Can only agree with the other comments, Salisbury doesn't seem to have any action anymore. Punted a couple of times there 10 years or so ago, but since then it's been a bit of a desert.

Southampton or Bournemouth are better bets, but a bit of a trek. I'm sure there are girls who'll do an outcall to you though

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Alexmann

Loads of girls from Bournemouth and Southampton are happy to travel for an outcall- doesn't take long to find one

Offline nestor

Surely with all the military activity on Salisbury Plain, there must be a squad of hookers serving the troops?
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

Offline nigel4498

Surely with all the military activity on Salisbury Plain, there must be a squad of hookers serving the troops?
You would have thought so, but no, the place is a punting desert.
The only other one was Chrystal Dennison and her mate, but think they aren't around either.
You could always try this if you've won the lottery.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 11:54:50 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline Convince Me

Too many internet sites for the squadies to play around on and get it for free.

Offline madeinwales56

In Salisbury centre next week. Doesn't seem to be much on AW there or very nearby - any recommendations (ideally outcall)?
Thanks.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I was down that way in December and fancied a punt. I had my eye on this one but noticed the headline on her profile read that she was taking a break. In fact it still does but reading further down it looks like she is still active. Don't know if this one fits your bill but looking at the profiles in or around Salisbury she looks one of the better ones.
Incidentally, if you arrange an outcall do not, under any circumstances or desperation, book Tigercub from Southampton. See my review on her. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=122983.0
Oh, and Bournemouth prossies seem to be working in their own little micro economy charging ridiculously high prices.
Good luck. Let us know how you get on.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 02:19:02 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline nigel4498

Sexy Jessica 1984 is on my hotlist for when I next head that way.

Offline Convince Me

Thanks.
Did you get to see anybody?

kamu

Did you get to see anybody?

Op hasnt been online for 9 months...

Sexy Jessica 1984 is on my hotlist for when I next head that way.

She was on mine but seemed to be a bit of a pain to try to organise anything with (apparently only sees one client per day which is possibly why). Then the review regarding the smelly bum concerned me; appearing that she doesnt always wash properly for her 1 client of the day which resulted in her coming off...
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 10:35:01 am by kamu »

Offline Hantsman2

Oriental massage shop is there. Sister shop to Basingstoke, Camberley and Woking ( see various reviews etc). Like all these places depends on who is on duty . If you are lucky the absolutely stunning mamasan Nancy may just be there collecting takings. If so she is excellent but only does he. 38 and looks 25. Glorious.

Offline nigel4498

Oriental massage shop is there. Sister shop to Basingstoke, Camberley and Woking ( see various reviews etc). Like all these places depends on who is on duty . If you are lucky the absolutely stunning mamasan Nancy may just be there collecting takings. If so she is excellent but only does he. 38 and looks 25. Glorious.
Is that the one in Fisherton Street?

Offline Hantsman2

In Fisherton Street. Girls in this and sister establishments are all girls but the voice on the phone that takes your booking is a ladyboy .... just so you all know!

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for that.  :hi:
Was in Salisbury last week and did walk past, went in the mill for a coffee but didn't have the time to check the service.

Offline punterman99

Hantsman,

Would you like to open up your mailbox to receive personal messages please mate...
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 06:37:07 pm by punterman99 »
Banned reason: Fantasist and troll - doesn’t know when to stop
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Hantsman2

Sorry Viam. cannot open up pm yet

Offline punterman99

Banned reason: Fantasist and troll - doesn’t know when to stop
Banned by: Kev40ish