Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Little Millie - Nottingham  (Read 7441 times)

1 review(s) for SEXY LITTLE MILLIE x (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline arthur

External Link/Members Only

My one and only punt to date, which was almost 2 years back, which I guess says a lot about the quality of the punt (and maybe ive got lot to thank her for having saved a lot of money!). Gone for a  neutral for reasons ill explain.

AFAIR, I hadn't found this site yet, found a clip of her online and it gave me the confidence to know what I was booking and one evening was horny enough to go for it. Decided late evening to ring, she picks up straight away and im in the car heading to hers within 5 mins. So decent communication for anyone wanting short term bookings, she was there ready to meet me within half hour of me ringing.

Get there, shes friendly enough and I fancy her, really like the chav look and as long as the face or body is good im happy, she has a decent mixture of both but theres a clip of her linked on here so you can see what your getting, might not be to the taste of some who are used to the 130p/h girls. Some comments on here about it being a rough area, I didn't even notice tbf I grew up around similar areas and can handle myself pretty well so it didn't cross my mind and I don't think I stood out in the area, but ive a feeling shes moved from Clifton since.

The meet was shit, told her I was new to it and it gave her license to get me out the door ASAP, tells me to get undressed as she hides the money. Comes back, gets undressed, sucks my dick for 5 seconds and on with a condom. Shagging for about a minute, im controlling my pace as ive not wanked for a while and she suggests doggy. While im pacing myself again she thrusts back trying to get me to cum and it works. She gets up starts getting dressed and its clearly time to leave, about 7-8 mins after I arrived. Obviously being new to punting I hadn't even thought about how many pops I could get and thought this was standard.

I reckon due to her prices she will get a lot of the newbies and offers the same service. She salvages a neutral out of me because of her prices, was 40 for half hour when I met her and at the minute on her new profile is 35. If an experienced punter knows how to pace themselves with a half hour meet you can really get your moneys worth, request what you want from the meet, fuck her for 29 mins and blow your load and its decent VFM. Some may say it should be a Neg but for the ease of comms and prices ive gone neutral, maybe a quicker service is expected at this end of the market for prices? And if you just want to blow your load you can get 2 half hours with her for the price of one with most others so at least the pricings right.

As for me ive decided to save punting for when im older and cant pull, im running up a mental tab of punting funds ive saved and will blow it when im not in a relationship and need a release, I can thank Millie for the money ive saved  :thumbsup:

Online RedKettle

Thanks for the review, sorry it was not a great punt for your first.  I had a similar experience recently (see my review of Stef) where she clearly wanted me out within a few minutes.  Even as a reasonably experienced punter I failed to salvage a decent punt out of it.

Offline arthur

Sorry to hear that, when its as bad as that even 40/50 quid is a lot to lose especially when you think what you could spend it on! Funnily enough Steff is one im considering when im single and if I struggle to get laid for a few months after, again probably due to the prices. I wonder if there is something about the lower end of the market and rushed service perhaps its best to pay 20 quid extra, but then theres still no guarantees.

Offline Ipunter

I've been tempted by Millie a few times... But reviews on here have changed my mind. They're loads of good punts for 50-60 quid. I normally go for an hour but if they offer 30 minutes punts they're normally as good. Just a little quicker lol

Offline Turtle Z

A lot of these cheap punts turn out to be very expensive when the girl has no intention of providing the full  thirty minutes service. I wouldn't let your inexperience be the blame of this. She's have probably done the same thing to any of us... well not me because the chav thing doesn't work for me and I think she's a horror;  not one I'd even consider but you get my point.

Offline arthur

Agreed, I paid about 5 pound a minute for the time I was in there, and that included her buggering off to hide the money. If she stays at 35 quid shes at the right price for the service she gives, but 50-60 quid on well reviewed girls might be the best way forward. Its a shame if shed just put a bit more effort in she could make so much more from regulars and longer bookings  :dash:

Offline Chezzie John

I payed £130 with Chloe cumms yesterday and still got ripped off so the price doesn't alway guarantee a good service.

Offline j122

Another new profile, she probably saw the review & tried to several the link from it.
Look at her email address, probably says it all  ;)

Offline Punk375

I saw Millie for the first time around 3 years ago and the service was pretty good. However in the last year her service has been pretty poor. Saw her for the last time around Feb. Nice enough girl but the bedroom was a bit of a tip.

Offline arthur

I don't understand her creating a new profile, its clear from this site she specializing in this type of rushed service. This is probably the best review on here she could have hoped for. Like I said in the review if she stays at 35 for half hour and a punter knoiws how to pace themselves she could be decent VFM, shes never going to get a review that says she put her heart and soul into the service when 90% of what ive read about her says she rushes you through the booking.

Offline Northerndave666

A couple of years ago she was good, nowadays you're lucky if you get 3 mins of oral before she begging to be fucked and get you out the door. If you're looking for a chav, pump and dump, 15 min time, all will be well. if you want any sort of gfe, steer clear

Offline Punk375

A couple of years ago she was good, nowadays you're lucky if you get 3 mins of oral before she begging to be fucked and get you out the door. If you're looking for a chav, pump and dump, 15 min time, all will be well. if you want any sort of gfe, steer clear

I agree 100%

Offline j122

Another new profile, she probably saw the review & tried to several the link from it.
Look at her email address, probably says it all  ;)

Now this ones gone, didn't take long

Offline arthur

Any new profile she makes will be linked here, shes better off upping her game but would clearly rather take the easy way out and hide her profiles

Offline Northerndave666

Think this could be it, or at least we will see when the pics appear

Little Minnie !

Offline twiglet

Pics are on and it's her again. :rolleyes:

Offline Owwhatanight

She is an experienced pro and I am sure she has read this and got the message now going by the crazy change in profiles.
If you are reading this Millie take note " we all work hard for our money, so give the service you are paid for & use to do" an experienced pro like you should know better. Hold your hands up you were out of order.

Sureshot

Is she really 37? I thought she was much younger

Offline Ipunter

Is she really 37? I thought she was much younger

She's not bad for 37! But because her photos are on their side I will never see her.

Offline Northerndave666

and..................she's gone again !

Offline Ipunter

It's like she trying to punish us lol

Sureshot

Offline Northerndave666

Her profile is lasting as long as an average service it seems !

Offline Ipunter

Her profile is lasting as long as an average service it seems !

You might be right or she makes a new profile after every punter to give a unique experience every time!

Offline j122

Pussydoc

New profile which I am sure it's her she used to be near the A453  she used to work in that area last time I booked her            Little Minnie x.  Is the name now don't know how to transfer the link maybe someone will enlighten me   :rolleyes:

Offline arthur

No doubt its her, kind of pathetic of her to keep running from a neutral review when its a reflection of the rushed service she regularly provides, and shes kept the longevity of this review up with all her antics  :unknown:

Offline Northerndave666

Offline arthur

I'm now wondering if all her profiles keep getting hacked, im sure I read that's what happened to her original one. This thread had gone dead and it looked like she was building a new profile for a few weeks, so it doesn't make sense for there to be a new one now

Offline j122

Nah because this one had gone already.
Creating new profiles that aren't linked to these poor reviews.

Offline j122

Another one   :cry:

Why doesn't she just stick with one & up her game to get decent reviews  :dash:

Timmy2

What is her game, cos she looks nice, could rag her about a bit  :P

Raddy

Timmy2

Is that her then.. seen that clip before
just looked at the pic again, can see that's it is....

Raddy

Offline j122

Yeah that's her, saw her at a bus stop in Notts getting on a bus with her sprog about 5 yrs ago.

Offline j122

But from the sounds of it standards have slipped since then.

Timmy2

Yes...bit like Notts County..0-2 now... and we have played better than Plymouth
I should be back in Goal

Raddy

Offline j122