Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle HA3 Wealdstone  (Read 2864 times)

4 review(s) for xx Miss Michelle xx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steve2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No reviews, hidden feedback, photoshopped pics but as I was in the area I took a chance

A very nice session

Good English, happy smiley.

About a size 16 with huge natural boobs.

No OWO but a lovely DTBJ,  kissing, RO and sex in a couple of positions

Worth it if you are in the area. Free parking except 10-11am and 2-3pm

Offline Rowntree

Hi Steve, suggests size 10 on website, pictures look a little bigger, but steep increase to 16.

Anyway - still seems good fun.  Thanks for the info.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review and BTW post 4444 :music:

Offline SamLP

Thanks Steve. Do you know who her friend is? £100 for a duo is a good price.

Offline Steve2

Thanks Steve. Do you know who her friend is? £100 for a duo is a good price.

No idea Sam. Didn't see anyone else there but could be

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

johnnyboy61

Well done Steve. I've noticed her profile some time ago and I'm sure she messed a punter around and was shopping at the arranged time and was pretty unapologetic about it. It can't have been a full review as no link is showing, but the punter was not impressed. Clever angles on the photos because although she is obviously no Twiggy I would never have guessed she was such a big unit. I've texted for a meeting a couple of times, but by the time she has got back to me I've arranged a meet with someone else, so it's good to hear from someone who has seen her in the flesh (all size 16 of it). Thank you for the review.

doobes

Thanks Steve2.

Do you know if OWO is an unlisted extra or just something she just doesn't do? OW aside, is it a comparable punt to Amy?

Offline Steve2

she said she doesn't do OWO

About the same as Amy

Offline Turtle1

This woman  :vomit:

She looks nothing like that picture. Her old profile had more pics and she looked like a walrus.

Offline raygun

I've seen Michelle a good six months or so ago. She was friendly and gave me good service, 30 minutes, OW and protected full service missionary. Me thinks the face picture is hers. If I recall correctly, in my fuzzy recollection, she's a slim BBW, but not obese. I am considering returning to see her some day.

:cool:

Offline Steve2

This woman  :vomit:

She looks nothing like that picture. Her old profile had more pics and she looked like a walrus.

A review from you may have been useful. But I doubt it

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline The_Don