Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AMY Foxy4U - Aldershot  (Read 3787 times)

4 review(s) for AMY SEXY4U (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thekman100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I had Vicky Hot on my HL and was ringing her to book but as the phone was ringing I clicked on her partner. Wow, I thought and hastily hung up. Reviews on AW seem okay, I never trust them much but a couple with multiple feedbacks so I thought worth a go. The photos look like there is no chance of a B&S as they all show her face.

I rang her number and made an appointment. Postcode and road name provided. I rang when there and got directed in as I had missed the street by one turning. Good English and very well directed though the road name she was saying was a difficult one for any foreigner to pronounce easily!

Door opened and I was very happy to see it was definitely the girl in the pics and she looked very pretty. Good start I thought. Shown to a decent room, clean, not to hot or cold. The bed was a bit 'springy' and took a little away from the experience. I had a shower in a nice clean bathroom (No hot water btw, she was shocked to hear this when I mentioned it) and found her lying on the bed (clothed) waiting for me . She looked like she had an awesome body and when she disrobed I was absolutely right. A good healthy figure, not too thin, not in need of shedding any pounds. Her boobs are lovely. I am thinking 25ish.

Do you know I have just realised I never saw her arse...and I am an arse man...will have to rectify that on another visit!

Anyway, on my back for OW (expected), pretty decent technique, can go quite deep and maybe I was just in the mood and found her sexy but I could have settled back and cum like that even with a Mac on, which is really, really rare for me. She did end it a bit early and I asked for another few mins which she happily obliged. I am not sure she would do only Oral tbh, I don't know why I say this but she was keen to get shagging.

Cowgirl and Missionary. She is tight, has lovely boobs moving around, sexy blue eyes and soft skin. After 10 mins or so of missionary, I got her to look me in the eyes for a few moments and boom, I was exploding. Awesome. I could not believe I had not got round to my favourite doggy position or that she had made me cum pretty easily (sometimes I am nervous with a new girl).

Now, just to ensure this isn't a glowing report. No hot water, she doesn't kiss on the lips, I much prefer OWO and I couldn't really say it was a GFE because of the lack of both. Plus you could say that for £70 without these she is £10 over the average, same goes for her hourly rate which I think should be £100 but there was more than enough engagement to make you appreciate shagging a fit lady who didn't just lie there and think of England/Romania/elsewhere!  :lol:

So 8/10 Looks, 8/10 Body, 7/10 Service and 7/10 VFM. I am quite stingy so this isn't bad and in the barren land of decent quality around the area, I have definitely found a 'go to' girl whilst she is here, and I can't bloody believe she is Romanian!!! I've lost young Katie locally, who I really liked, I hope 'Amy' hangs around for a bit.

Oh after the punt we got chatting and she is linguistically superb, many languages spoken. Clearly intelligent and can also sing (don't ask). I think she sees it as a job but I can see her moving onto better things at some point.

Offline thekman100

Oh......I've just looked at her profile again. She does to OWO!!!! I should have bloody asked!! IDIOT!  :dash:

Offline bokkie

Hope she's good, going to see her later.
I double checked owo and she confirmed she does it in meetings of half an hour or more.

Offline thekman100

I reckon you'll have a good time.  :thumbsup:

if you get this in time, tell her a punter yesterday put a good word in!  :drinks:

Yes, I really should have asked for OWO. I think I got her profile confused with another ladies I had researched earlier or that it was at her discretion so I thought better not push it. But I really should have at least asked...too dumbstruck by the boobs I think!

Let me know how you get on. I am seriously considering a revisit later today....maybe... :crazy:

Offline bokkie

Absolutely crackiing body
Ass was perfect, walked like a model and those tits........ Wow
Did owo but no kissing on lips at all.
You'll have to go see her again just to see that arse mate.
Did i mention the tits? Couldn't get enough of those nipples.
Flat wat a bit difficult to find but clean inside.
Definitely recommend her.

Offline thekman100

Haha, brilliant! Glad you had a good 'un.  :thumbsup: I'm leaving AW feedback later because as a Romanian she is gonna need all the genuine positive feedback she can get!  :D

Yep, those tits are pretty damn fine...I STILL can't believe I didn't check her arse out, I must have been dumbstruck, lol.  :crazy:

She'll definitely be seeing me again...damn it...I am so tempted tonight....  :diablo:

Ah yes...it is an interesting entrance....like entrance to a dungeon club...then the lack of corridor lighting..Did you have a shower? Was there hot water?

Oh if she only did DFK, CIM and Anal....but that is being greedy.  :D

Offline bokkie

Lol.  No mate i didn't shower as i live close by.

Reckon she used to model as she was working it down the corridor.

Perfect nipples.........

Offline thekman100

So, in the interest of fairness, I paid a repeat visit to Amy recently and sorry to say the service wasn't as good as my first visit and subsequent Positive review.

BJ was about 2 mins max and though OWO this time was poor! Showed disinterest with the act of sex and was a bit moody to be honest.

Good doggy and would possibly go back for the body and fitness but with much lower expectations, might even go back to OW if it means I get her better, deeper BJ.

A neutral visit.  :thumbsdown:

As an alternative I saw hotvictoria for the 5th or 6th time and have to say I felt a bit rushed in my 30 mins and worked out I was in and out in about 20 mins and basically made to hurry up.

Oh dear. repeat visits and a bit of loyalty don't mean a lot do they!?  :unknown:

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.
She/her maid seems to have read it because her prices have reduced to £60/£100, which is in line with your recommendation and, frankly, what is the normal price for the area.

Obviously, a bit of "dusty phone" syndrome.
Potential clients like myself are put off by no FK, certainly at anything over £60, and I haven't known a Romanian WG yet who actually does FK. Very few do OWO, certainly inclusive. This girl, from reports above, seems to do it only reluctantly and half-heartedly.

Even the AW field reports, which can often be suspect, make a point of Amy not kissing.

Also, she makes much on her profile of her going on her break: "last day 24th July" and "last 15 days", which is an odd number for a countdown. Suggests she can't wait for her break and probably doesn't enjoy her work.

Just shows you, no matter how hot a WG is (and she is hot), if she doesn't offer a reasonable GFE service, specifically FK, and doesn't appear happy in her chosen profession, then she could struggle to demand high prices.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 09:29:20 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline thekman100

In fairness, I reckon she brought her prices in line with her co worker Vicky Hot who works out the same flat and I think very popular locally. I went to see Vicky and found her to be more sociable, awesome body and brilliant service at 60 (OWO inclusive) +30 for A levels. Not DFK but light kissing which was really appreciated. Certainly not turning her head away when getting anywhere close!

As it happens I bumped into Amy in the corridor. I smiled and said Hi, she totally blanked me! Oh well, her loss as I still would see her again if she has reacted favourably. You are right, I really don't think her heart or head is in the game and it shows too much. Attitude is really important IMHO.

I called Vicky 'a Diamond in the Desert' locally here and she is. Definitely repeat visits planned. Might type a review soon but I don't think she needs it. She's pretty busy!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 03:19:55 am by thekman100 »

Offline Cunning Punt

A Working Girl doesn't reduce her prices if she's getting regular enough custom, though, whatever her co-worker's rates are! Methinks she wasn't for the reasons highlighted, hence the reduction.

Reviews are always welcome, so if you could find time to do a short one on Vicky, that would be much appreciated, particularly because there is not a lot of feedback on her on this website. Thanks.

Offline thekman100

So i have enjoyed around 6 visits to her co worked Vicky Hot over the last few weeks but she leaves on holiday soon.

So the question is, do I give Amy another go....has anyone seen her recently? Is she less moody? She spotted me in the corridor seeing Vicky and she just shut the door without even a hello....so not sure what reception I would get! lol.  :bomb:

Offline bokkie

Didn't realise she had changed her name to Blonde sweet4u.
Pity Vicky is leaving as I've seen her a couple of times as well and was much friendlier than Amy.
But Amy is so Damn hot.
If only she was a bit friendlier.....
Let us know what you do.

Offline bokkie

Also looks like owo has been removed from her likes.
Best double check that she would offer it.

Online Danj89

went to see her in Basingstoke a couple of months back.

Location was a hotel which I have never had a good experience in and Romanians frequently visit.

Texted beforehand and got it confirmed that OWO and FK was included in the rates. But as always it is somebody else handling the phone and the girl doesn't do what was confirmed.

I arrived and was waiting 15minutes then finally got called upto the room and I will admit she looked extremely fit. But the vibe was bad and she clearly didn't want to be there and tried to rush through. As soon as I handed the money she went straight for the john, tried to kiss her but having none of it but she had an absolutely fantastic body and did get a good grope. she sneakily put the johnny on as she went to suck it and I was like wtf (I must admire the slight of hand skills she used though)?

I told her that I wanted owo and she said she didn't do it. I said it was a deal breaker for me and it was literally like 3 minutes into the meet she gave my money back. While pulling my pants back up I said I respected her decision but she needs to sort comms out and showed her the texted on my phone from "her number". But dam she was fit a half decent attitude and good services and she could easily charge 80/90 for a half hour booking.

Offline bokkie

That's strange. When i saw her she asked me if i wanted oral with or without.
That sight if that ass as she led me down the hall is something to behold.
Just needs to sort out her likes list and attitude.

Offline thekman100

Thanks for the details on that encounter mate, that seals it, there is no point going again. Amy has a really weird attitude now. She was quite pleasant on my first visit but really bloody odd and moody on my second. It seems that was not a once off.

Vicky has such a more positive attitude and it doesn't surprise me she has got 70+ positive reviews in an incredibly short time and yet always great at comms and never ever kept me waiting, in fact, she has been really flexible with timings. Plus, the A levels...I think she actually enjoys it!

Well, until Sweet Katie and Vicky come back from hols the area is a desert yet again.  :(

Oxford punter

Yes I can agree after a bad experience with her tonight she is moody. I handed over £120 hard earned cash she seemed irritated by me. Did not seem to want me to touch her. I paid 20 to video  her hour and she slyly deleted the video from my phone after asking me if she can see it. I feel like I have been mugged to be honest. Paid for 1 hour but walked out in disgust after 30 minutes.