Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexi of Fantasia (Sheffield)  (Read 1236 times)

goodtimedave

Hi all. I used to see a lovely girl called Lexi at Fantasia in Sheffield who gave a great service. The last time I phoned to ask about her, I was told she'd been sacked. Does anyone know where she works now? That's if she's still in this line of work. Thanks.

Offline BP96

You must mean Alexi, I remember her saying that she would be setting up her own place in Doncaster but have no idea where she has disappeared to or if she is still working.

Offline munterhunter

Haven't seen Alexi in ages. She used to work in Manchester one or two days a week but can't remember the name of the parlour.

goodtimedave

Offline BP96

Haven't seen Alexi in ages. She used to work in Manchester one or two days a week but can't remember the name of the parlour.

Alex @ Arabesque. Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday now it seems. Might be worth the drive!

Mark76

Used to see her a lot at VIP. I think she got fired three times in total. She also told me about opening her own place, but don't think it ever took off. It's a shame she's gone because she was very good in the room. Still, I have a couple of films on my phone of our times together.  :D