Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna 106 - London W1 - Outcalls Central London  (Read 629 times)

1 review(s) for Anna 106 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

My first Negative for a while -

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

After she cancelled on my for the 2nd time her AW profile disappeared and her FB is now hidden - So do not have a proper link and unfortunately no pics as she has also deleted her whatsapp contact no and also the mobile no is no longer active -

Perhaps doing a new profile?

Booking 16/06/2015 00:05:25 Anna 106 (3) View Profile 1hr(s) for 150 GBP on 25/06/2015 at 19:00:00 - Confirmed 16/06/2015 08:37:33    

Booking 03/06/2015 22:01:42 Anna 106 (3) View Profile 1hr(s) for 150 GBP on 10/06/2015 at 18:00:00 - Confirmed 03/06/2015 22:25:19    

Spoke to Anna a few weeks ago and agreed and confirmed booking for 10th June - All comms good on whatsapp and also confirmed all her likes OWO and DFK as well as RO/ etc. all sounded perfect and agreed to meet for a drink near her work in EC3 first and then go to the outcall location for 1 hour with the option of extending to 2 hours at £300.

All good up to the 10th June - however at mid day I had a message that said ''Really sorry I have to work late, can we reschedule''

WTF - she is cancelling me with a 6 hour notice - was pissed off BUT thought OK - lets reschedule - so again a few messages on whatsapp and text and then agreed 25th June today for 7pm.

All comms good and agreed to meet for a drink when we meet at a station in West London - and if all OK we would then go to the outcall location and do 1 or 2 hours.

This morning at about 10.30am I had the following

'So sorry but due to a change of circumstances I have to cancel my meeting with you. Apologies for the late notice and take care''

Shit - Really she is cancelling me again on the same day!! - Looked at the AW profile and now gone as well as her FB now hidden . All I have is her AW number which was  - 2909641.

She looked hot and sexy in her AW pics as well as her whatsapp picture and her 3 FB were from decent FB punters -

Now do not know how to get her pics up as No AW profile in case she has done another AW profile and is looking to waste another punters time and money !!

BTW she was recommended to me by another punter-
Cheers for a waste of my time-I will not mention his name but just call him Mr Lin  :thumbsdown: