Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How do you word your first AdultWork email to a WG?  (Read 2008 times)

KenniLingus

I think the initial email to a WG on AW can make or break the meeting ever happening.

Some guys get completely ignored by some girls and others don't.

When I word my first email to a WG I follow the following basic principles:

1) Be polite
2) say what you like and what you're looking for;
3) put a brief description down of what you're like;
4) be cheeky but not offensive;

etc etc.

So gents, do you agree? What and how do you write your AW emails?

BTW feel free to discuss in Haiku poems! ;)

Offline Cuntminion

Outside of date as nd time request here is the most cringworthy part of my first ever email

I don't know if you have preferences but I'm not that attractive or in great shape , just thought I would be honest

Saw your feedback, would get be possible nothing crazy as been few years since I have been with anyone

I didn't know the score so was brutally honest

Offline Sonny Crockett

When I approach a certain WG via AW e-mail, I just normally ask if they are available for a certain date and time, and mention the type of booking I want. I also inform them of the service that I want from them.

I just keep it pure and simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :hi:

Offline ComeAgain

BTW feel free to discuss in Haiku poems! ;)

Horny as fuck
I need to explode
Take my booking
and I'll cum to your abode

KenniLingus

this is one of my early ones...

"Hi I will be in a hotel in XXXXXXX on Tuesday night this week. I would love it if you could com over of an hour of saucy fun.

If you're available then please respond, I'd love to share your company."

Offline ComeAgain

this is one of my early ones...

"Hi I will be in a hotel in XXXXXXX on Tuesday night this week. I would love it if you could com over of an hour of saucy fun.

If you're available then please respond, I'd love to share your company."

I am beginning to see why some guys get ignored!

KenniLingus

I am beginning to see why some guys get ignored!

Funny though. That one worked!

Offline AnthG

Some guys get completely ignored by some girls and others don't.

I think it should be kept as short as absolute possible to ask and get across what you want.

When I started punting I wrote long emails, which on reflection I am embarrassed about now.

I think the best message would be something like

"Hi Misty, I seen your AW profile and you look really nice, can I ask are you available June 30th for an incall at around 1pm. If so could you please message me your postcode to plan my journey to your place. Also can I ask, I seen on your likes list that you do A-Levels, can we do this in the booking on Tuesday please if this is ok".
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Thepacifist

Hi Cumslut Candy, would it be possible to see you for an hour on June 26th at 3pm please? x

KenniLingus

This is probably the most successful one I have sent:

Hi Katie

I lova your profile. You look like a lovely sweet young lady.

I would love to spend some time with you. I have seen you're available on (XXX DATE XXXX). This coincides with a trip I have and I will most likely be at the (XXX VENUE XXX).

Would it be ok for me to book this date?

I hope we can get it together.

Offline Gordon Bennett

? What's "successful".......
Surely they either reply or they don't.

Sureshot

On reflection mine always sound very formal. Not intentional, just trying to polite and to the point.  Think its better than "can i fuck your arse tomorrow afternoon"!!

Offline Sonny Crockett

On reflection mine always sound very formal. Not intentional, just trying to polite and to the point.  Think its better than "can i fuck your arse tomorrow afternoon"!!

+1 ............ Same as how I do it....... Pretty useless to delve into sex talk............ The real thing is far better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KenniLingus

Well success means (in this case) I got a reply and a good session ;)

It was my first punt (adventure) with LK :)

Offline ComeAgain

WTF!!!

Do you drive thru' time warps before or after you drive thru' McDonalds?  :crazy:

Mrblonde77

Haven't been ignored.....yet. Keep it simple 1st email.

A hi and give my actual 1st name (not tying to hide it anyway) a compliment on profile or pics etc. Say it would be fun to meet up. Ask about a particular time and date if they would be free and be ok to book. Say if im flexible with those times so they can suggest alternative maybe. Then a look forward to hearing from them.

I save any requests or ideas for meet for when say they will confirm the booking,

Seems to work.

Online threechilliman

I just ask if they're available on whatever date/time and duration.

Only once I get a yes do I discuss what I'm after, which I have a standard message for, and which includes a bit about me.

After that I just tell them I'll get in touch a couple of days beforehand. I don't engage in email tennis.

tcm

willbred

Keep it friendly, to the point and don t go into too much detail about what you want.I never give details about myself,it's NOT a date.I've spoken to WGs about.this--if George Clooney turns up, happy days otherwise as long as you're clean,respectful  accompanied by the correct wonga that does it.

Jay-Jay

Jeez....what is this, Toddler Punting School ? Write what you effin want and you'll soon know if you get the right reaction. Possibly not something along the lines of ;
"Ey-up you ravishin doxie. Your tits look great in your pics and the arse isn't bad too. Any chance I could slap my todger between both tonight ?"

Jay

Online threechilliman

Jeez....what is this, Toddler Punting School ? Write what you effin want and you'll soon know if you get the right reaction. Possibly not something along the lines of ;
"Ey-up you ravishin doxie. Your tits look great in your pics and the arse isn't bad too. Any chance I could slap my todger between both tonight ?"

Jay

Careful though Jay, I made a not particularly sensible enquiry with one WG about six months ago and she refused to see me, much to my regret.......

tcm

Jay-Jay

Careful though Jay, I made a not particularly sensible enquiry with one WG about six months ago and she refused to see me, much to my regret.......

tcm
Oooh ! I'm intrigued. Sure it wasn't like my non-suggestion above though ? :D

Jay

tonysoprano

Never email them. Always phone them. Speaking in person even on the phone always gives you an idea what sort of person they are.

Online threechilliman

Never email them. Always phone them. Speaking in person even on the phone always gives you an idea what sort of person they are.

It's a funny old game this, we all have our own ways. I very rarely phone a girl, relying on email or text. For me it would spoil the surprise a bit. I generally see well reviewed or recommended girl's so the risks of a bad punt are low. Generally I book well in advance as well.

Personal preference and whatever works for you I suppose.

tcm

Offline Natwest

I tried for weeks to get a booking with LittleHoneyJessica in Peterborough and she either ignored or told me she was booked. At the time I had no feedback. So in the end I sent her a poem. Saw her the next day at 5 and twice since then.

"I have a problem Honey Jess and yes it concerns you.
My willy has been yearning for you for a week or two
He emailed you, he searched for you and travelled north and south
He knows he would do anything to see inside your mouth.

So now you have a Wednesday date my willy has the hots
He hasn't played with anyone he's saving all his shots.
He really would be happiest to show you all his cum.
And he would be even cockier if it ended in your tum!

So how about a time on Wednesday Jessica?"

I knew my English "O" level would come in handy in the end.

Ben4454

1. Do not try to be funny, witty or cheeky. This is not online dating. If a working girl cannot respond to a genuine booking attempt without having to impress, this is not the type of working girl I wish to see.

2. Get to the point quickly. Babbling on about how you haven't had sex or your wife/girlfriend treats you poorly does not picture you as a emotionally stable punter and said information is not needed.

3. It is best to phone instead of E-mailing. If the working girl does not pick up on numerous occasions E-mail. If this is not responded to then flag up on here potential timewaster and move on. Whinging and crying to said working girl is not the answer.

4. E-mail/text ping/pong and pre-flirting is something I do not do. I have a busy life so most of my E-mails are mundane and logistical based.

5. I think it is pretty important to read the working girls profile carefully before E-mailing. She may have certain information regarding how to book her and what days she is working. It would be a major waste of your time to E-mail and wait for a reply when said information is already available.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 04:31:38 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline samuel

Hi xxxx

Sorry for the late notice.
Are you free for an incall - 2hrs - tomorrow morning/ afternoon?

Thanks

xxxx

Every time. (I rarely plan many days or weeks ahead)

Works very happily.

Lz-129

This is probably the most successful one I have sent:

Hi Katie

I lova your profile. You look like a lovely sweet young lady.

I would love to spend some time with you. I have seen you're available on (XXX DATE XXXX). This coincides with a trip I have and I will most likely be at the (XXX VENUE XXX).

Would it be ok for me to book this date?

I hope we can get it together.

Ha ha, it worked! My 1st email to Katie was a disaster unfortunately! It needed some Devine intervention for me! Every little helps  :rolleyes: