Author Topic: Anna May Knutsford  (Read 1799 times)

5 review(s) for ANNA MAY (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

foreverandever

I have always preferred mature girls ( not sure exactly why), anyway looked at AM profile a few times and spoke to her but had never been able to co-ordinate properly until earlier this week. Arranged to meet at the hotel she was using near Lymm. Had mistakenly deleted her number after calling and arranging with her that morning, so back onto AW to find it. In doing so I came across another profile for Elizabeth which basically was very similar to AM's. Feeling ultra horny and not having had a fuck for weeks I rang her number and established that both she and AM were working together that day in the same hotel room. What was I to do? Well naturally, fuck it lets have a 2 girl!!. AM is 64 and it turned out Elizabeth was 70! Having never been with anyone over the age of 60 before I thought this is the one for me. Fee of £100 agreed for a 2 girl half hour, fairly happy with that i guess and off I trotted to the hotel. Being a dirty bastard who has always been into older girls I thought this would be the dream ticket.

Upon arrival after being given the Lymm services details over the phone and travelling there,to find they had moved to Knutsford at the last minute (to be fair it is only 5 mins on the motorway to the Knutsford location). I turned up at the door to be asked if I could wait 5 minutes. Elizabeth opened the door, an attractive 70 year old but certainly looked around that age. I thought no chance am I standing outside the door looking like a right one. Anyway I suggested that I wait in the bathroom while AM finished with her punter. In the bathroom had a grope of Elizabeths tits and feel of her fanny before deciding to take a shower. Shower finished, into the room and met AM. Fit looking for her age, nice tidy body and not bad looking either. Onto the bed with AM sticking her tongue down my throat i thought bingo! From here though it all felt a bit rushed. AM sat on my face and grinded her pussy into me and came fairly quickly while the older bird stuck a johnny on and sucked like she was eating corn on the cob. AM said she loves coming and could come over and over again.  Anyway switch over came about and i thought in for a penny etc and I then went down on the older one who to be fair tasted ok for someone of advancing years while AM played with my balls and arse. Back to taking AM from behind while while Elizabeth did what AM had one previously. so far I had been in the room about 15 minutes. AM then suggested I fuck Liz missionary which I did hoping that I wouldn't blow my load quickly. Unfortunately I did and that was that. I asked whether they went with each other and both said they had in the past but won't be happening today. Both a pair of friendly older girls and anyone could have a laugh with them. Mentioned to them that I screwed up by not having a tactical wank earlier that day and they laughed.

I'm giving this a neutral because I screwed up tactically, got greedy thinking 2 would be better than 1, (previously it had been), felt a wee bit rushed anyway, someone was due very shortly afterwards. I would definately like to see AM on her own again maybe for longer when she doesn't seem as busy because she has a proper dirty feel to her I reckon a good sesh would be available.

foreverandever

5 review(s) found for ANNA MAY linked to in above post (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative)

Link for the 70 year old please. Could be a record breaker for me!

Saw AM earlier in the year and had a great time.

tcm

foreverandever

Haha, that's the link! I thought twice for about 5 seconds then thought fuck it! Another box ticked !
Course you can Malcolm

You need to check this one out then.

She normally works from Bolton but is in Spain at the moment. Standard prices are £ 65 for 30 mins. I would definitely recommend

https://www.adultwork.com/1851029

foreverandever

Cheers Sir W, I have pondered this one before, looks fit as really. Some nice and nasty ones in Bolton though

You need to check this one out then.

She normally works from Bolton but is in Spain at the moment. Standard prices are £ 65 for 30 mins. I would definitely recommend

https://www.adultwork.com/1851029

You've lost me. Profile that comes up says 47, £110 for 30mins. No thanks.

tcm

You've lost me. Profile that comes up says 47, £110 for 30mins. No thanks.

tcm

She's more like late 50's (possibly early 60's).

Her standard rate is £ 65 for 30 mins. She on holiday in Spain at the moment hence she has ambitiously increased her rates probably trying to catch the ex pat punter.

Offline george r

£210 for one hour ? you would have to pissed as arseholes to pay that even on holiday ?