Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 5 Most Important Things A WG Must Have  (Read 2884 times)

firingblanks

Obviously we research WG's we are intending to punt with  :kiss:
But many factors decide who or why we choose a girl.
But her ability to please or not please sexually can't be determined until during or after the meet :(
By which time our money is gone along with your hardon  :dash:

For myself 5 things that I need to know are.....
*Looks
*Figure
*Boobs
*Hair colour
Good Reputation here on UKP is helpful as is cost.

What makes you choose?

Offline sushi

Services
Attitude
Cleanliness
Cost
Location.

Offline anonyorks

1. Looks
2. Services
3. Price
4. Location
5. Reviews

Offline smiths

Location convenient to me.

I fancy the WG.

Charging a price I am prepared to pay.

Offering the services I require.

Has a good attitude which makes or breaks ALL my punts.

Online frankc

Figure first for me, size6/8 with a nice arse
Attractive looking face, if no face pic, I wouldn't book nowadays without a review from UKP
good location ,within 20 miles from Manchester
Positive feedback
Must do DFK

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

1. Honesty, I'd rather not get ripped off.
2. Figure
3. Looks
4. Boobs
5. Price

Offline riskytimes

answer the fucking phone or read the emails sent is the first thing ! anything after that is a bonus lol

Offline Guy Punter

1) Be hot
2) Friendly
3) Communication skills
4) Reliable
5) And probably most important of all - no gag reflex  :wackogirl:

Offline PLeisure

In no particular order...
Sex appeal  :dancegirl:
Attitude  :drinks:
Pre-punt comms  ;)
Potential of WG's 'Enjoys' list being at least 75/80% genuine  :angelgirl:
Within budget. Or a seriously compelling reason to stretch it  :dance:

kwahima

looks
figures (majorly boobs)
attitude
MOANING (better be genuine)
DFK (fresh breath hopefully)

;)

fredpunter

Attitude
Price
Attitude
Looks
Attitude
Services
Attitude

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

answer the fucking phone or read the emails sent is the first thing ! anything after that is a bonus lol

Amen to that!  And I suppose I should have put EXISTENCE at the top of my list. Far too many fake profiles on AW lately.

Quesadilla

Obviously we research WG's we are intending to punt with  :kiss:
But many factors decide who or why we choose a girl.
But her ability to please or not please sexually can't be determined until during or after the meet :(
By which time our money is gone along with your hardon  :dash:

For myself 5 things that I need to know are.....
*Looks
*Figure
*Boobs
*Hair colour
Good Reputation here on UKP is helpful as is cost.

What makes you choose?

I have five criteria to decide whether to take a punt or not.

1) reviews / reputation on UKP is my first criteria.,  It definitely can help determine "ability to please sexually".  If a girl is reviewed by trusted punters here - especially punters who have seen some of the same girls as me before - then I have a pretty good idea what I'm going to get.

2) Price. I usually look to pay between £100ph up to £200ph but someone would have to be incredibly well reviewed / rated here for me to consider going above £175ph which is what my top regular costs me. 

3) Physical attributes - I generally prefer someone less than 35 yrs old, under 5'8 tall, and size 12 maximum - but I would make exceptions to all of these for someone extremely well reviewed.

4) Looks would be a deciding factor only if she has decent and clear AW pics (or willing to share pics via e-mail).  Although of course you have to be physically attracted to a girl to have a good punt I have had great punts with girls who are not conventionally beautiful while conversely have had blah or even shit punts with "stunners".  I've also happily seen WG's without any AW pictures with great results - again based on reviews by punters with similar tastes.  AW pics can be very misleading as I've found to my cost.  So this is probably one of the least important criteria. 

5) Location is a factor somewhere down the line but I am quite willing to travel (e.g a round trip to Bristol to see Little Katie still remains one of my most memorable punts) so certainly not a factor that would exclude someone - just means the further away they are the more likely I am to put them in my hot list for later and hope to see them on my travels.

Offline sticko

A Masters degree or equivalent
800 thread count bed linen
Hermes toiletries
A keen interest in medieval church music
Can play chess to a high standard

You'd be surprised how many fit the bill.

Actually, Fred pretty much nailed it.  Attitude trumps everything for me as well.

Ben4454

1. Good reviews to her name
2. Attitude
3. Service-quality
4. Imagination

Offline shagbambi

1.  Condoms
2.  Black Lingerie
3.  High heels, at least 3inches
4.  Leather knee high boots with high heels
5.  Stockings of different textures

Online threechilliman

Actually, Fred pretty much nailed it.  Attitude trumps everything for me as well.

+1. I can shag virtually any girl if she's properly up for it.

Price, location and services are important too

tcm

fredpunter

A Masters degree or equivalent
800 thread count bed linen
Hermes toiletries
A keen interest in medieval church music

You'd be surprised how many fit the bill.

Thinking about it, which I haven't much before, maybe its because attitude is so important to me that I frequently revisit girls Ive seen before, and am sometimes hesitant about seeing new ones. Location, price, services, looks etc can to some extent always be ascertained in advance, but you can never be sure about the attitude until its too late.

I'm quite fond of medieval church music ..... I missed that off my list.

willbred

I fancy the WG.

That's me & 1

Offline AnthG

I fancy the WG.

This is the 5 I think are best too.

However one thing I think is critically important which nobody seems to have mentioned so far and that is a decent adultwork profile where she gives simple instructions of the basics of when she works (Days and hours, in advance of the day itself), what services she does, what she wont. Her phone number on there and instructions when best to call. And also she responds promptly to emails.

If I could have 6 this would be the full on 6 for the perfect girl. If only 5 then I would say the above is slightly more important for me than "Location convenient to me". 
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline punisher

hi first post here
1 condoms that fit
2apartment thats not a shit hole
3 nice teeth
4 big tits
5 clean pussy

HornyByNature

In no order

Services
Price
Reviews on here, and girls you give proper DFK

Offline AgedCases

Looks, hygiene, GSOH, enthusiasm, a degree in cocksucking!

Offline riskytimes

a masters degree in answering a phone and getting up to answer it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeWallenFan

Honesty, which for me includes doing agreed activities discussed before hand, which also includes doing things from the "likes" list, not with just some guys and not you  :rolleyes:
Hygiene
Looks

Marmite

Having been a frequent visitor to Thailand for many years I think I would include a vagina in the list important things a wg must have.....and that would be a real one not a recent arrival.

Offline smiths

Having been a frequent visitor to Thailand for many years I think I would include a vagina in the list important things a wg must have.....and that would be a real one not a recent arrival.

Classic. :D

Offline Cuntminion

Good conversation
Nice eyes
Soft skin
Dark hair
Small hands

If she has a cat I will waive all the above

I fucking love cats

DeWallenFan

If she has a cat I will waive all the above

I fucking love cats

I think most of us on here love pussies as well  :D.........my coat please!

Offline Cuntminion

I think most of us on here love pussies as well  :D.........my coat please!

Forget your coat stand still while I get the gun

firingblanks

Funny but true

DeWallenFan

Forget your coat stand still while I get the gun

I can't, I've got St. Vitus' Dance   :dance:

firingblanks

Some funny and witty replies to this :)

firingblanks

Overall, it seems certain qualities are essential.
Looks
Services
Attitude to the job.

Few unexpected qualities too o.O
It's good to see we have variety as guys too, WG's have got some high targets to achieve to try and please us all.

Offline Sonny Crockett

1, Shows great comms when arranging the meet

2, Is honest in her approach and doesn't mess you about

3, Has a great attitude in the meet

4, Is willing to do the services she mentions

5, Is good looking and hygenic

Most of these comments from people seem to be in three categories: customer service (attitude and communication), accurate description of service (photos/appearance and enjoy list) and accessibility (the better the service, the further people travel or the more people pay).  Those are my criteria and probably in that order as well.  :drinks:

Offline riskytimes

alive is a good start ! someone who advertises herself , reads emails and texts and takes the trouble to respond either shortly after or on the same day. takes the agreed appointment time and sticks to it giving correct address and contact number and does not cancel the booking after you have spent a tank of fuel and hours sat in a car to get there . clean and as described in the profile and photos and provides the agreed services without a last minute update on fees !

All of the above is like asking for the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  but we live in hope

Offline Denhamhoop

1 Attitude this supercedes everything and permeates through the booking
2 Price must be within my price range £80-£120 anything above she would have to be special
3 Location I actually have booked girls purely for their location being near to a Football ground
4  Services provided I am go with the flow and if number 1 is good then i will enjoy what the girl  does for and with me
5 A Sense Of Humour/Intelligence Don't really think you can have the first without the second part.
Then would come looks but i am lucky in its rare that i dont find something attractive about a WG.If a girl ticks all 5 of these then i will return Probably only ever found 3 girls who tick all 5 boxes for me and worked for me looks wise as well

Offline LanceVance

In particular order:

- Price: No higher than £120ph for me, even better if less than that.

- Looks: Goes with out saying yet completely subjective. I don't have a 'type' I always go for, it's all about what takes my fancy on the day.

- Location: If she is more than an hour away from me on public transport, forget it.

- Services: For me advertising 'Foot Worship' is a must. I can put up with covered oral and no kissing, but if a WG won't let me do anything with her feet, then she is off my radar.

- Reviews: UKP is important in this regard. If someone has pure negatives, then I avoid her, simple as.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

1. Looks - Natural, size 6-10. Age 18-30. 

2. Services - Must offer FK, OWO, RO, CIM as a minimum. I will not make many exceptions (Michelle Independent and no CIM being the only example I can think of)

3. Price - No more than £150 for 1st hour and scaled proportionately down from there. Anyone that doubles up on £150 for 2 hours is out. I refuse to pay more than £150 when I have enjoyed Lindsey, Little Katie and Adele for less. I only pay more than £120 rarely.

4. Location - I travel around the UK a lot, but they still need to be proximate, no more than 1 hour from base.

5. Reviews - I cross-refer all punts against UKP. In saying that, I now feel I have hit a bit of a limit in where to go next after my most recent punt, so I think I may go on a mission to find a gem of a non-reviewed girl soon. I will probably become a cropper and revert back to type carrying my tail between my legs, but nothing ventured and all that.

firingblanks

CIM is becoming more important to me also, I do this as a favourite in civvy life so why not punting.

FK is definitely a must also, but I could just cope with slight kissing if the girl was incredibly fit.

OWO another thing, obviously required to meet the CIM too.

UKP reviews have become important to stop me having crap punts.

Attitude to the job is important as is looks.
I don't want to pay to fuck an ugly WG.  :dash:

My punts this week in the East Midlands have helped me review my personal standards and raise the bar, I was extremely lucky to meet a real gem in Derby called Moon, Thai massage, with unexpected results that blew me away.
if you ever get to this part of the world look my review up on East Midlands page.

Offline Thepacifist

External Link/Members Only

When I choose a girl for a punt I like to punt with English girls/women these days with rare exceptions such as MI. I tend to go for blondes but not always. I like large natural breasts. I like giving facials and cim, I've found Northern girls to be more slutty then their southern counterparts, the exception being Tiffany Snow. Location is important to me, I tend to punt in central, west or SW. Never really go North or East. Their profile is important for me to establish if they're real or not. Trusted reviews from UKP. I'll put the girls' AW ID in the search bar. Price wise I usually punt in the £120-£200 p/h range. As for attitude; I want a friendly, outgoing, bubbly girl who's a good actress and willing to please.