Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keeva's Turn Off's  (Read 1752 times)

David Larry

I've just looked at her list of turn offs...

1. Please don't touch my face (with the exception of snogging it off of course). Considering what you can touch I don't think this is unreasonable :)
2. Too much/excessive saliva. I have sensitive skin which doesn't take well to it and my wee clit just loses sensation if coated with saliva. On that note; spitting on my ass is grand but on my pussy is not!
3. Sucking on my pussy. I thoroughly enjoy a good licking but sucking leaves me tender.
4. ... if there is any use of teeth whatsoever then the booking ends immediately with no refund

Does anyone think there is too much to consider when spending time with her? I can be guilty of all 4 (maybe not all in one session and I'ce never had any complaints) although regarding 2. I've always assumed they're drenched with excitement or they've come so how much is too much saliva? I've never spat on pussy (only ass).

Don't get me wrong, I totally respect her wishes, she's a corker and I'm looking forward to booking some time with her soon (anal please) but I'd be worried I couldn't relax and properly enjoy the punt as I'd be too busy concentrating on what not to do.

DL

Offline Spartacus123

If you're so worried during the punt you need to ask if it's worth it?

David Larry

If you're so worried during the punt you need to ask if it's worth it?

Absolutely, I do need to weigh this up or I could just take my chances and see how it goes, hopefully without fking her off in the process.

Offline AnthG

I seen those new rules too.

But I guess its a case, given that she is the one who does Anal, and deep throat and pretty much many other things that many girls don't do.

Some guys on booking must have been possibly seriously taking the mick with her to have imposed those rules.

My advice is possibly just PM her on Adultwork and see what she has to say. She likely will say something like some guy went way over the top grabbing her face or something for her to have imposed that full ban on face touching.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 04:28:21 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

sentinel

There was a girl on AW under the name of Tawny Steele who had a list of do's, dont's, rules, conditions etc. that was nearly as long as War and Peace.

Apparently if anyone dared to step out of line even just a fraction they would be shown the door and banned, pronto.

themademan2

The weirdest I found about keeva was she was happy to do ass to mouth to pussy in ANY combination, but making u use the NHS hand sanitiser was a first for me

Toshiba

I noticed it on her profile.

To me fair enough but to a new punter its a bit off putting and will cost her business imho

Something must have happened as said

David Larry

Something must have happened as said

I'm getting that impression although you would wish this wasn't the case.

Offline Philbiao1

I've been guilty of "violating" some of these rules, she soon puts you straight and is never nasty about it. I wouldn't be put off if you're a newbie and wanting to see her.

David Larry

I've been guilty of "violating" some of these rules, she soon puts you straight and is never nasty about it. I wouldn't be put off if you're a newbie and wanting to see her.

Cheers bud. I'm sure I'll be fine, I just have a stupid habit of overthinking. She's been very sweet through AW mails so I'm sure she'll keep me right without killing the mood.

Offline AnthG

Cheers bud. I'm sure I'll be fine, I just have a stupid habit of overthinking. She's been very sweet through AW mails so I'm sure she'll keep me right without killing the mood.

I think you may be, I can safely say thinking back to every punt I have had, I have never done any one of those in her list with anyone.

I mean how often, and for what reason do you touch a girls face?

You could rest your hands on the back of her head during oral. But the actual face, its a never needed to for me.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral