Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FriendsWithBenefits3, Anyone been able to meet?  (Read 2512 times)

rsoft

Hi, I found this ad: External Link/Members Only

Anyone been able to meet with them? Is it legit ad?

Offline HS4000Kestral

Not sure really, the photos apart from the last one look fake - but they don't have a private gallery so there is no scam there.

Try an email and see what reply you get

rsoft

They're located in Barry, in a nice neighbourhood. Don't want to loose 1.5h drive (both ways) and be disappointed.

np500

Have swapped e-mails with them, awaiting a reply from last e-mail and looking at Sunday, see what happens .

Offline HughJardon

Shes only been a member since the 23rd of this month and shes had under 800 views. Nothing to verify her status on this website and no feedback on Awank.
It has Tofft written all over it ,unless your sure, i wouldnt recommend a long drive to see her. But its your call OP
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 03:45:27 pm by HughJardon »

Offline Corus Boy

Profile text and pricing need clarifying for me;

"...duo ;)

im young slim 18 only available as part of a duo as im new to this both eager to please get in touch ;) ..."

1 Hour   
In Calls   150
Out Calls 170

Is that for the duo or just her share?

rsoft

It's for both of them (If they're real :))

Offline HughJardon

It's for both of them (If they're real :))

The notable image on that profile is the eiffel tower shot with the blonde in and yes she looks tasty ,did she send you a pic of the 2nd lass or is it blindsmans bluff

Offline Cardiffdave

I tried to book before the duo bit was added, no reply

rsoft

She said second lass is FriendsWithBenefits3. This one looks less appetite but still it'd be worth hour with both f'em for 150

Offline HughJardon

With nothing concrete on her or her sparring partner id be cautious ,if shes local do a stop n check, but if its a great distance..well the decisions with you OP

rsoft

Ok, so I am booked for 21:30 today.

I'll share a review (if it will even comes to it)/

Offline HughJardon

Ok, so I am booked for 21:30 today.

I'll share a review (if it will even comes to it)/

Go and knock em bandy R  :cool:

Offline Cardiffdave

Don't forget the price is in Transnistrian Ruble which is £1.75 you should have booked the year lol

friendsWithBenefits1 External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 04:35:25 pm by Cardiffdave »

Offline Corus Boy

They're located in Barry, in a nice neighbourhood. Don't want to loose 1.5h drive (both ways) and be disappointed.

You can always drive round to the island, sit on the sea front and eat chips at Boofys Fish And Chip Shop.

Offline HughJardon

Boofys fish bar is the bomb and some hot ass works in there.
The 1 blonde in particular could have a nibble of my saveloy anyday of the week.

Offline Corus Boy

Boofys fish bar is the bomb and some hot ass works in there.
The 1 blonde in particular could have a nibble of my saveloy anyday of the week.

The totty walking on the beach can be good as well!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

np500

Hope it went well rsoft , because I'm in for Sunday

rsoft

I am not saying you should reschedule, but I didn't went after text message that I have to go into side doors because someone is at home etc.

Even to romanians on redlavel street i could walk into normally.

I went today to someone in Cardiff who I have been to couple times before already.

np500

Sorry to hear this, they've not read my last e-mail posted 36 hour ago ? Ware are thay based and what's the area like ?

np500

Thay did return e-mail agreeing Sunday and asked what I would like, kept it basic , it's Sunday afternoon and that've not opened said e-mail so have booked else ware !

Offline Cardiffdave

Totaly fake profiles never email me back, and look what i just found
External Link/Members Only

Offline Corus Boy

Replied promptly to my email and included her phone number, but its been too hot and I've been too busy to take it further. Yet!

np500

Thay replied to mine, I e-mailed back couple of days ago, awaiting a reply.

Offline Cardiffdave

fwb1 now has feedback left from External Link/Members Only hang on isn't that the 30 year old she advertised servives with, lol

Has anyone manage to see her or them yet

np500

I wish, she did return my e-mail asking when I'd like to book , as there's 2 of them I told her I had today off ( Monday )and gave her 3 time options , take your pick, so far heard nothing back but I don't know if she received my e-mail as some are not getting to there destination ! So if you read this girls feel free to e-mail me on hear, sounds a bit desperate there but you never know ?

np500

My bad, she did read the e-mail but chose to not reply, there must be a q outside that side entrance? Still, thay may be competitively priced but if you don't get to see them ! What's the point ?

Offline HughJardon

FWB 1 has added a few new photos to her gallery for anyone thats interested

External Link/Members Only

np500

But has anyone actually met seen them ? her mate is doing 20 min quicks for £60 ! Think corus boy ? Had there phone number sent to him , did he ring them after ?

Offline Corus Boy

But has anyone actually met seen them ? her mate is doing 20 min quicks for £60 ! Think corus boy ? Had there phone number sent to him , did he ring them after ?

I did receive a number but I've yet to call as I've been busy elsewhere  :D

np500

I've sort of given up really, moved on sort of thing, but if you get to tast the honey du, so to speak let us know, be interesting to know what it's all about ?