Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So what is the most that anyone has seen a regular?  (Read 5688 times)

Offline threechilliman

I've seen one woman 6 times. I doubt that'll break any records though.

tcm

Offline Corus Boy

I visited the same lady once a week for about two years.

Offline jackdaw

My record is a lowly four. I'm not a prolific punter, and nearly always travel long distances to punt, so guess "circumstances" have been against me setting a more respectable record. But even so regret not seeing a few WG's far more often.

Offline stevedave

3 times, though I doubt that really classes me as a "regular". They were all in the space of about 5 weeks though

I like variety and have an unwritten rule that I won't see a girl more than twice, so seeing someone 3 times was a bit of a step for me. It only really came about due to a perfect storm of factors - insatiable horniness one day, extremely short notice availability and an incall location 3 minutes walk from my office.

willbred

About 4 times/ month for the last 5 years.

Offline RedKettle

there are a couple where I have lost count, I would guess highest is about 60 times

Offline JR

14 & another booked
8 ditto
Punting for 30 months so far

Offline dkn

I've done one 26 times - she can't be that bad...

Offline anonyorks

I've seen one 6 times, the rest only once put I've only been punting since Feb.

Offline cueball

I saw my last true regular for about 9 or 10 times (she's been dropped now as her service was "take him for granted" last time).

I have a few I rotate back to though, guess I've seen each about 3 or 4 times.

Offline sticko

A lot?  I much prefer regs to newbies, so over the years, with particular favourites?  A lot.  I don't keep a score I'm afraid but with one or two must be more than 50.

S

Quesadilla

10 is average for regs, but my main reg I've spent more than 50 days with if you include overnights, weekends and longer trips. 

anton11

Well over 100+times over 3-4 years, on average once a fortnight, sometimes weekly. One or two on here certainly any ex PP punters will remember her from 5 Charles St., a sad loss when she retired.

Offline Thepacifist

I saw my first regular 7 times. The 2nd I saw 4 times and would've seen more but I lost contact with her. My most recent regular I've seen more then any of them, probably 8-10 times. I've seen her so many times because she's my type: blonde, big natural tits, a big bum and she's always treated me well. I like having regulars but I also enjoy the variety of meeting new girls as well.

Offline azrael

My first regular was for four years once a fortnight, now i have four regulars who i see once a month  :crazy:

Offline smiths

I've seen one woman 6 times. I doubt that'll break any records though.

tcm

I have a punting mate who only sees the same WG and has been doing for about 6 years, at least once a week unless on holiday, but I have read of punters who have punted with the same WG for 10 years.

Myself 121 wise probably about 80 times, party wise with some of the same WGs about 150 though about 350 parties at the same provider.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 12:58:49 pm by smiths »

Offline Sonny Crockett

I've seen my regular 6 times!!!!!!

Offline GreyDave

I have a punting mate who only sees the same WG and has been doing for about 6 years, at least once a week unless on holiday, but I have read of punters who have punted with the same WG for 10 years.

Myself 121 wise probably about 80 times, party wise with some of the same WGs about 150 though about 350 parties at the same provider.
:hi:
Crikey mate to of spent that ammount, I reckon you must be that 125 million lotto winner :D :D :D

Offline jackthelad

Only around 10 times but always for an overnight/whole day over the course of 6 months. Only reason I stopped seeing her was because I started to fall in love with her... Ha ha ha.

foreverandever

Had a regular I saw every week for about 2 years, went out as Kate or Marie, worked various places during this period, Middleton, Macclesfield but most notably The Retreat in Newton le Willows by the railway bridge, in her 40's at the time but what a top session everytime. Sadly retired now. :cry:

Offline Sparta Prada

I have two 'regulars' both of whom I first met in late 2013. Probably seen both around ten times since.

LL

Well over 100+times over 3-4 years, on average once a fortnight, sometimes weekly. One or two on here certainly any ex PP punters will remember her from 5 Charles St., a sad loss when she retired.
Jeesh, I don't even think I've had sex with my wife that many times and we've been married a lot longer than 4 years! :D

KenniLingus

I was just about to do this thread - and TCM beat me to it!

I've seen one girl 5 times - soon to be 6!

It will be a mega punt (adventure) ;)

Offline badsin

I havent really had a regular for over 12 months now. That last one, i think I saw approx 10 or 12 times, with the frequency being about once a month - or maybe twice a month on occasion.
Prior to that no more than 6 or 7 times, which was more because they stopped working rather than me choosing to punt elsewhere :hi:

Offline webpunter

About 4 times/ month for the last 5 years.
Willbred is in the lead - Two Hundred & Forty
I just mentioned 4-5 on another thread
Mostly 2 or 3x tops and then move on
Remembered one WG abroad - about 10x when travelling on business.  Does this count ?

Type_O_Negative

I visit one girl since October 2013. I would say i visited her about 10-12 times.

Offline latecomer

I can't beat any records for the number of times but there was a girl I saw regularly for what must have been about 6 years.  Although I didn't see her very frequently, I guess it must have been dozens of times in total.

unclesweetheart

Offline mr small

Only seen one girl twice, all others just the once, would like to find a regular but havent found the right girl yet, any recommendations in Glasgow or surrounding areas ??  PM's welcome if you dont want her to get too busy    :drinks:

Offline Dime

I've only been punting since last November, and until February saw different indy girls. Then in February this year, I started using an agency and now only use girls from the agency for punting.  I have seen 2 of my favourites 3 times each, and one of them gave me her  e-mail address to arrange an outcall independent of the agency. After the second visit, both of them acted as if they knew me well and considered me a regular i.e the agency texted me and told me it was you who was coming. 

Offline itk

Was many years ago, would have been about 25-30 times including an all-nighter. After that would be a few girls about a dozen times each. In recent years the most would be about 6 times, would have been moe but the WG just disappeared

Offline ladiesman020

I've been seeing a woman for 20 times over 3 years
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

willbred

Willbred is in the lead - Two Hundred & Forty
I just mentioned 4-5 on another thread
Mostly 2 or 3x tops and then move on
Remembered one WG abroad - about 10x when travelling on business.  Does this count ?
240!!! I,ve paid for her car and the deposit on her house!! :D  :lol:

tonysoprano

Haha yeh there's a few EE girls who's families are probably living in nice houses back home after all the dough I've given them.

Tony Montana

I saw Carmen SS/carmenkisses about 25 times between 2008 and 2013, maybe 10 times at Sandys, 5 times as indie and the rest socially.  She provided the highest highs (free overnighters) and the lowest lows (cancellations, no-shows, wasting time and money) but some good memories all the same.

kenw1

I saw a regular about 20 times before she retired.

Offline stayer

I saw Dolores, a Spanish girl, at Thai Sauna near Turnpike Lane tube station, during a period of about 15 years during the 1980s and 1990s. It was only for a massage followed by a hand relief (initially topless, but she stripped off everything after a became a very regular customer).

The place was a dump but I kept going there as it was easy to get to and I got on well with Dolores.

raylondoner

My top 3 regs are 170, 39 & 21  :hi:

Offline Silver Birch

My 2 'regulars', one I've seen 6 times over a 2 year period (!!) and the other 4 times in 6 months. Not sure they would consider ME a 'regular' though  :D :D

These are the only two that I have seen more than 3 times.

Offline Cuntminion

My top 3 regs are 170, 39 & 21  :hi:

You don't get bored that many times?

Offline berksboy

Over 500 !

Offline backofthenet

Offline hendrix

10 million.

What do I win?

I'll see your 10 million and raise you a MissKDD  :lol: :lol:

Offline denneboom

There is a popular parlour in Brum with a well endowed Romanian girl whom I cant get enough of. At least 7 so far.

Ben4454

Never seen the same working girl twice.

Offline backofthenet

Never seen the same working girl twice.

That their choice or yours?

Offline tazz

Did you get to know about her life inside out, like what made her become a prossie, whether she had a partner etc?

One prossie ive seen 4 times told me she had a regular who would visit her twice a day every day. He must be rolling in cash and sex mad.

mastershifu

As far as I remember I'd say maximum maybe 3-4 times. But rarely had a repeat in the last say 2 years