Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IndigoRose - London Tour SE1  (Read 1326 times)

9 review(s) for GabrielaXira (6 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

Had a 1 hour in call with IndigoRose when she was in London a few weeks ago -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her price was £130 for 1 hour an increase of £10 ph from her usual rate of £120 due to London prices being highr - Howerver looking at her AW profile it seems she has either forgot to move it back down to Devon prices of £120 or perhaps she feels she wants to keep it at the new higher price now going forward ?  At the end of the day its her price - Your choice if you want to see or not.

In my case after reading Uncle Sweet Hearts review a few weeks ago it seemed to me she was my type of young girl - From the review and the AW pics she ticked a lot of my boxes - Great tits, intelligent and clever girl, nice figure and very good looks.

Had a few to and throws regarding the comms until we agreed a morning session at a well know hotel just across the bridge. Was asked to call on the day for the room number. However in between the various texts leading up to the agreed meeting she insisted that she has a telephone conversation with the client/punter. This was done 4-5 days before the meeting - This was for her own safety as she wanted to speak to all her clients before any meetings are arranged. 

Again no issues and she went through her likes list and asked if I had any questions - All OK my end - I knew that the oral was always going to be OW and that she was a young student.

Parked up and went through the reception without any problems  - she had booked a day room from 9-5 so perhaps doing a few bookings. From the pictures she does have some incredible natural tits and that was the 1st thing that attracted me to her profile after reading the review from USH. Into the room and Indigo Rose was in a summer dress barefoot and was wearing glasses with her hair wet - she did look very nice - height about 5' 6'' and nice intro with a kiss - paperwork completed and after a few minutes of chatting went onto the bed and started to kiss slowly - all good but really nothing deep or sexual that would want you to rip off her dress - moved her over to play with my dick - she was slowly playing without any real touching - I assume it was due to the fact that it was bare and had no mac on? perhaps.

So kissed and played was very passive and just really did not reciprocate or really do ant movement to get me excited - played with her tits which were great as she had her black corset on from her AW pictures - So took this off and she was naked - played with her tits and sucked her nipples and played with her pussy with some slow finger play. My dick was so hard that  it was a relief when I asked her to suck. She got a mac on and played with my dick slowly sucking and kissing. Was ok nothing special and felt very light when she had my cock in her mouth.

She played with my dick for another 10 minutes as I did some RO and played with her tits and pussy.

Moved her onto the side of the bed and started to do her doggie and then mish - again all OK but still not great movements or signs that she was at least enjoying  the experience - Very very passive and again no real signs or sounds that there was any enjoyment coming from her.

Wanted to come on her tits as she played with herself so mac off and wanked myself onto her great tits - Again no sounds or any encouragement from her - very quite and passive -

Cleaned up as the paper was in the bathroom, said our byes and I left to go back to my car - Looked at my watch and from start to finish I was 55 minutes - Not great but an OK session.

Positives  - Great natural tits and she is a very nice student AW girl - I am sure she is a clever girl and will do well with her studies

Neutral - Facially she did not do anything for me - I know beauty is subjective and everyone is different but I have to have a pretty face and the glasses really did nothing for me - I kept on thinking I was having sex with the geeky girl with glasses from the Scooby Doo carton series Velma character with slightly longer hair - Again everyone would be different but I was not attracted to her. Also the glasses made her too like a geek which again when your paying £130 for an hour to fck its not something you want to be thinking off.

Negatives - Very very passive and leaves everything for you to do - She is very new and that comes from experience  - perhaps she would be a lot better in a few years time?
Very inexperienced and needed to be positioned for kissing and other sex positions
Not too much sound coming from her while we were on the bed.
Communication while in the room was a little tense and did not feel like you were in the room to fck a 18 year uni student.
Very new and still needs to work on her OW technique.

Some of you guys would believe that she should be a Negative perhaps ? Maybe - would I return - Not likely.

The fact that I gave her a Neutral instead of a Negative was that most of this was not her fault -
Her inexperience,
Her looks - Glasses did not do it for me and looked to geeky
Her passive attitude - Not a lot of sound or encouragement coming from her during the session.

I would guess that over a period of time she would get better and it just shows that2 reviews can be totally different with different punters - USH was a big positive - In my case it was border line Negative/Neautral

:hi:

Offline barnstorm123

Thanks for the review. Your experience sounds the same as I have had with younger SPs. They are usually less confident and don't like to take the lead. I fucked Amber Foxe recently, another student who is 19/20. She was exactly the same, spent ages touching my cock through my jeans and pants before I realised she was never going to do anything with it unless I asked her to. It's all about experience, at that age they won't have fucked many men just for fun so they don't know what we really want. I think women hit a "sweet spot" between the age of 25 and 35 where they are experienced enough and comfortable in the sack and also at their most attractive. There are exceptions, Cute Kasia was 19/20 when I saw her but fucked me into submission.

I still might try and see Indigo next time shes in London, I like a girl in glasses.

password02

Thanks for the review. Your experience sounds the same as I have had with younger SPs. They are usually less confident and don't like to take the lead. I fucked Amber Foxe recently, another student who is 19/20. She was exactly the same, spent ages touching my cock through my jeans and pants before I realised she was never going to do anything with it unless I asked her to. It's all about experience, at that age they won't have fucked many men just for fun so they don't know what we really want. I think women hit a "sweet spot" between the age of 25 and 35 where they are experienced enough and comfortable in the sack and also at their most attractive. There are exceptions, Cute Kasia was 19/20 when I saw her but fucked me into submission.

I still might try and see Indigo next time shes in London, I like a girl in glasses.

Yes I think you are correct - It may suit some guys but maybe not others -

1 slight negative I forgot to mention is that she has a habit of just having a random giggle - Not sure if it is nervous but I did ask her after and she just said it just happens - I am RO and she giggles, I an doing her in mish and she giggles I am sucking her great tits and she giggles, I am playing with her pussy and she giggles - Happened about 6-7 times. can be slightly off putting as your trying to cum!!

Offline markc65

1 slight negative I forgot to mention is that she has a habit of just having a random giggle - Not sure if it is nervous but I did ask her after and she just said it just happens - I am RO and she giggles, I an doing her in mish and she giggles I am sucking her great tits and she giggles, I am playing with her pussy and she giggles - Happened about 6-7 times. can be slightly off putting as your trying to cum!!

Your punt sounds identical to mine (review here  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60298.0 ) and I too forgot to mention the giggles which do get a bit much

Offline nigel4498

She does actually say in her profile that she is a giggly girl next door type, still must be annoying when you are doing the business though.

unclesweetheart

I really liked the giggling! Different strokes & all that...