Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time gangbang - looking for suggestions?  (Read 1767 times)

DaveyJones83

Hey all

So i have decided to finally take part in my first gangbang. I was looking to meet up with this lovely lady:

External Link/Members Only

However,  i saw at the bottom of her profile that she is accessing from italy, that has sent alarms bells ringing for me! Is that right to do so or am i just being overly cautious?

Anyways - i was wondering if you guys know of any lovely ladies who may hold gangbang/gloryhole parties in the London or Surrey area?

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly welcomed!  :thumbsup:

Offline LanceVance

You could try this lot for gangbangs in London...

Offline Teessider

Hey all

So i have decided to finally take part in my first gangbang. I was looking to meet up with this lovely lady:

However,  i saw at the bottom of her profile that she is accessing from italy, that has sent alarms bells ringing for me! Is that right to do so or am i just being overly cautious?

Anyways - i was wondering if you guys know of any lovely ladies who may hold gangbang/gloryhole parties in the London or Surrey area?

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly welcomed!  :thumbsup:

Try 'greedygirlsparties' - they've got gangbangs in Sutton most weeks - not been there but good parties in Birmingham by the same group.

TS

Offline davidgood

This should be the link for my review of one of Debbie's Sutton parties, which should contain a link to her site;-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29763.0

Regards,

davidgood
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 10:25:43 am by davidgood »