Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Blonde Lena - London warren street  (Read 2734 times)

9 review(s) for Hot Lena x (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Maximus

Time spent - 30 mins
Lena - External Link/Members Only
Location - 2 mins walk from warren street underground. Decent apartment
Service agreed - fk, OWO and penetration with condom of course.

Has been a while since I had a punt so decided Tuesday afternoon to go for one. As I called last minute not many were available. Lena's body looked good in pics and I was tempted with the blonde hair. So I called and she said she is available. Initially had planned to book for an hour but got there late and she told me that she has bookings from 4pm onwards right until 9pm back to back so she can now only spend 30 mins.  :dash:

Looks - she is tall and has a great body. Face is not as pretty as I expected. I would give her 6/10 on looks. But the best feature in her body are her tits. The tits were big and firm and that was enough for me to get started.  :yahoo:

She did offer me water which I refused. Quickly jumped into the shower and back in the bed. She is good kisser and does FK but not DFK. Also her kissing span is about 4 to 5 seconds. After about a few secs she pulls away gently and starts kissing your neck or shoulder.. Nice tactic to avoid longer kisses.  :thumbsdown: Her OWO skills were really good. After 5 mins of OWO the condom was on. Tried a few positions. She is ok with trying new positions, no fuss. After a few positions I popped and was in the bathroom again to clean up. Soon I put my clothes on and was on the way kissing good bye. After I was out I realised I was in and out in 25 mins flat so perhaps the punt lasted 20 mins.

Overall I would say that it's a vanilla service for £70 for 30 mins. The only outstanding thing in this punt were here beautiful, firm and big boobs.

I would recommend for someone who is ok with vanilla service as long as the boobs are great.

Would I return - not sure. I might if I don't get anyone else but £70 for 30 mins vanilla is bit pricey for me. 

Offline claretandblue

Good review,I wasn't out the door that quickly but on the whole similar to my experience

slow and low

Sophie X works at same location, quality service provided.

Offline Maximus

I know Sophie works there. I did ask Lena if Sophie is free and she told me that she has been busy since morning. It is a bit like conveyer belt. Morning till late night back to back appointments.