Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Debbie's Greedy Girl Parties, Dudley  (Read 11659 times)

Offline pianodave

Went to an afternoon party, my first such event. Wasn't really sure what to expect. Venue was a new fetish club in dudley.

Cost £60 for 2 hours.

On arrival I saw the girls - debbie, and three others, all looked in their 20s. One, Isla, was very cute indeed and there was a pretty blonde and another brunette with fake tits. They all seemed very friendly.

The event began with a bukkake session, the girls were very enthusiastic and wanted as much cum as possible. Good OWO skills too.

After break, which was a little too long for me around 30 minutes, an hour or so of gang-banging began. At first everyone seemed to be waiting for someone else to start so I just started fucking the blonde, I didn't know how long is acceptable to fuck one girl for so did for a few minutes then moved on to Isla. Most guys were hanging around her, so she got worked pretty hard and had to alternate between fucking and sucking, but was a trooper. Right til the end she was asking if there was any more spunk for her face.

Left feeling happy, seemed decent enough VFM and will probably attend another.

Offline Teessider

Nice one Silvero - I'm going tonight.  :rolleyes:

Isla and the other girls will no doubt be suitably warmed up for the evening session.  :dancegirl:

How many guys were there?

Offline Steve2

Offline Stapler

Whereabouts in Dudley?

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Teessider

Offline pianodave

Oh yeah sorry forgot link
 You can Google it though.

There were about 15 men, quite a lot for four girls, especially as most wanted isla :)

It's near the centre. Enjoy your evening :) Poor islas little fanny will be red raw :D

Offline Teessider

That's quite a low number - there was about 30 guys last evening session - far too many.

Seems like there may be even more tonight since I advertised it - DOH.  :dash: :dash:

Offline Stapler

Oh yeah sorry forgot link
 You can Google it though.

There were about 15 men, quite a lot for four girls, especially as most wanted isla :)

It's near the centre. Enjoy your evening :) Poor islas little fanny will be red raw :D

Whereabouts? Dudley doesn't have a centre!

..S..
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 06:42:23 pm by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Teessider

You need an invite before they let you in.

Contact them via email for invite see External Link/Members Only

Offline Steve2

You need an invite before they let you in.

Contact them via email for invite see External Link/Members Only

link dead

Offline Teessider

The evening session was good too.

About 20 blokes and 6 girls for the gangbang - so not too bad a ratio, especially since all the girls were talented multi taskers.  :rolleyes:

Started with a bukkake session with about 20 loads shot onto the girls.

Then a 20 minute break for the guys to recharge and into the gangbang with the 4 regular girls plus 2 extra swinger girls.

All the girls were on top form but particularly Isla and one of the swinger girls who was wearing a saucy little black outfit (see through at the top and riding up around her waist as she took a pounding from at least a dozen guys over the gangbang.

Offline pianodave

Sounds good, were the swingers attractive?

Offline Teessider

Yes - the one with the little black dress was stunning - a really hot babe, sexy and insatiable.   :)

Offline AgedCases

Would love to bukkake but unsure I can get it up in the presence of other men.

Offline Teessider

AC

Try one out - no pressure to perform. Just watch for the first time, and join in only if you feel like it.

You will probably find that you are more interested in the girls and don't even notice the guys - that's what I find anyway.

:drinks:

T

Offline pianodave

Hot swingers sounds good :) maybe evenings are better. I like the idea of a girl just turning up alone to get gangbanged. My mind of lady  :drinks:

Brummie_John

Do you have to get undressed mate?

Mike

Offline Teessider

Yes - but you could keep a towel wrapped round you if you don't want to show your cock. 

Offline Teessider

Hot swingers sounds good :) maybe evenings are better. I like the idea of a girl just turning up alone to get gangbanged. My mind of lady  :drinks:

She had her husband with her - directing operations, making sure she was getting enough, as as it were!   :timeout:    :D

Offline davidgood

Debbie's parties are usually good and attract genuine greedy girls. I have never been to one her evening parties but this was my review of one which had plenty girls;-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43737.0

Regards,

davidgood

Offline KidCandyShop

I enjoyed my last time at Debbie's party and the star of the night was the genuine swinger couple which turned up, attractive and thoroughly enjoyed being used by all the men. I would recommend Debbie's parties. Friendly and the girls certainly get into it.  :hi: 

Offline pianodave

I really enjoyed and am keen to go back but would be nice to see some new girls. I wonder how common it is for extra swinger types to turn up?
Also I assume the main girls are paid, even though they say they aren't? It was loads of fun anyway, I too was worried about all the cocks and performing in public, but actually with the girls naked in the room no one was looking at cocks, and I performed even better than on a 1-to-1 probably because there is actually less pressure to do anything.

Offline Chezzie John

I went to the party last night  :)

There was Miss Kink who I met for a 1 to 1 a few weeks ago, Isla, Layla and Debbie.

There was about 10 blokes so it looks like the heat wave meant people were sat in the beer garden and not at the party in which was good for me  :D

The party kicked off about 8:45 with the Bukkake and I got Isla sucking me off with another bloke until we both cum and then she moved on to the others whilst the others girls were also doing owo to until everybody was empty.
Then a break until about 9:15 before the gang bang started  :)  I was the first back in the room and I picked a bed and was hoping I'd picked Isla's bed as I quite liked her and my guess was right so I had her giving me owo until I asked her to stick a condom on and she fucked me reverse cow girl :) I've had a bit of a phobia about this position in the past as I've messed up and lost my hard on but with Isla there was no chance of that and it felt right good and I would have been happy enough just fucking her all night. Then after a few mins I noticed Layla being banged from behind so I knelt on the bed in front of her and had owo until it was my turn to take her from behind :)
By this time Debbie had left it with the girls to deal with us all so I never got to play with her so I hung around Miss Kinks bed until my chance arrived so I had owo until I did her missionary :)
By now people were leaving and Isla was dressed again and not knowing what time we had left I just sat on a bed in the hope I got some more action until Miss Kink came over and gave me owotc  :)
I left about 10:15 and I was about the last to go so people were leaving quite early

So overall it was a good party and I squeezed 5 loads out so I didn't do to bad :)

I do kind of want a one to one with Isla but I don't know if she's on Adultwork? I asked Miss Kink but she didn't think she was

Offline pianodave

Great review :) I can't wait to the next party

Isla is not on AW I think, but she is on a swingers site and a friend of a friend knows her. She does meet men but is extremely selective apparently and prefers large groups.

Thanks for the report  :P

Offline Chezzie John

I know what you mean about the breaks being a bit to long though as I'm used to 2 hours none stop action and if it had been like the afternoon party with about 20 blokes it would have been hard work to get as much action as I did but for £60 you can't complain.  But it also was a 2 hours 30mins drive for me as a lorry decided to catch fire near me on the M1 shutting it in both directions  :scare:

Offline Trevor12

So overall it was a good party and I squeezed 5 loads out so I didn't do to bad :)

5 pops with 4 girls for £60!  :hi: Three things in the previous sentence I'm jealous of.

Offline KidCandyShop

Glad you enjoyed yourself Chezzie, have been hoping to get a few parties in but not had the time recently. Here's hoping that LMP return in September

Offline Chezzie John

Hi Mate. I hope they're back soon but I will struggle to get to a few of them but will do my best :)

Also I don't think Fuck Club are coming back to Brum but it's better for me in Nottingham  :)

Offline Jnorth88

Are there any pictures of Isla or Debbie?

Offline Partyman

Are there any pictures of Isla or Debbie?
Dee/Debbie/Denise can be found via a quick Google search. "Dee Amateur Facials" will give some results that are about 10 years old. She has aged badly since then.