Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to save a pic from AdultWork  (Read 1262 times)

smithie1000

Does any one know how to save a pic to your hard disc drive from AW?

yorkshire123

click the picture to its full size & drag to desktop

smithie1000

johnnyboy61

Another way is to drag the picture up to the bar at the top to resize it to fit the window. For some reason all the restrictions on saving by right clicking have now been lifted.

Dodo

Screen print on your Ipad. That's how I did it with my new avatar. Then did some work on photoshop to make Lildevil look her best.  :D
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 06:48:58 pm by Dodo »

smithie1000

I've just tried to right click on one and it come up copyright protected, used the advice given earlier works great

Dodo

I've just tried to right click on one and it come up copyright protected, used the advice given earlier works great
Guys, think Smiffy has lost it. How sad is it to have a Romanian as your avatar....get a grip man.  :(

smithie1000

Offline Juankerr

Dodo

Fuck me look at yours lol
Genuine 100% English hotty she is..........comes complete with a tight pussy........none of that 'Romania slack fanny' here Matey .

smithie1000

Can u list the people u have been with so i dont go and catch something as that ugly cow must have all sorts. She been spoke about by loads, u must b her only customer???

johnnyboy61

Grab somewhere near the top of the picture and drag it up to the bar at the top of the window, release and the picture should automatically resize so that it fits into the window. You now have permission to save and it works  every time for me. I'm using Windows 7 Professional so perhaps it's a feature not available on the other versions.

johnnyboy61

Can u list the people u have been with so i dont go and catch something as that ugly cow must have all sorts. She been spoke about by loads, u must b her only customer???
She's probably one of the cleanest WGs around. In order to catch something someone's got to shag her first (assuming Dodo is pulling you leg).

smithie1000

Offline webpunter

'Export' the image to PDF / TIFF file.  Then save to hard drive.  And make sure the OH doesn't find it - don't forget to clear out 'recent' & 'download' files.  Have had a near heart attack on the latter when inadvertently going into this.  Especially good for saving private gallery for posterity.  Even better when you've 'completed' with the WG & there are some nice face pics for example.  For when the wank bank memory starts to fade  :D

smithie1000

bod666

If you're on a smartphone (android) access aw via chrome, use the app version - all pics can be saved to phone via a long press on the picture itself. A pop up then asks if you want to save.

By far the easiest and least faffy way to save pics in my opinion  :hi:

You then create a folder on your phone - move all the photos in there, put a . In front of the folder name then none of the pics turn up in your gallery. Download an app like perfect viewer to view the downloaded pics. Hey presto hidden collection of aw pics on your android smartphone  :)

smithie1000

johnnyboy61

Screen print on your Ipad. That's how I did it with my new avatar. Then did some work on photoshop to make Lildevil look her best.  :D
Dodo you tart, see you've already dumped Lildevil and moved on to a hairy muff bigger than the micro-bikini bottom meant to be hiding it!

Dodo

Dodo you tart, see you've already dumped Lildevil and moved on to a hairy muff bigger than the micro-bikini bottom meant to be hiding it!
No Johnny.........that's just another pic of  Lildevil from her tits down. (Ok, with a bit of photoshopping maybe :()