Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Choices choices choices!  (Read 1244 times)

Offline MrDog

I have taken a bit of time off since my last punt so decided to do a bit of research.
Some of these have been around  a bit and some are so new that that they have 0 feedback on AW but considering that positive AW feedback is risky to trust and negative feedback is few and far between I thought id not only share some choice picks but also ask my fellow punters if they have any 'previous' with any of these.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Looks lovely and says 'she's back' so has anyone seen her 'before' ?

She was in the Holiday Inn last week, now at the premier inn (with Lenny Henry !!!) 

English ? Hmm someone must have some info on her !

had her on my HL for a bit, started off at £120 in Northolt now £110 in North London, thought she was overpriced in Northolt so never went and still think £110 for North London is over the top. Looks very pretty in her pics if its really her !

I hate profiles like this, says £70 per hour but also £100 full service, so which is it ?

some strange feedback from some stranger punters, which can be discounted imho, she looks the next door type.

So if any of you have any info please share, if (and when) I go see any of them I will of course report back !

slow and low

External Link/Members Only beware the girl in this photo is actually a cam girl from Russia ( unless she is broadcasting from Middx ).

Offline The_Don

Looks lovely and says 'she's back' so has anyone seen her 'before'

Please use the search function on UKP

I've watching this A/W profile and it logged in every few days but no number. I would guess the credits (from PG) are being transferred out  :unknown:

Hard to resist a cute English girl but my antennas are picking up waves of deceit.

Would love to hear from anyone who's seen her.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 07:55:31 pm by The_Don »

Offline MrDog

Please use the search function on UKP

TD, There are no references for her at all on UKP using the search function  and that's why I asked if anyone had any prior knowledge !

Offline MrDog

Apologies TD, I've now been through the link that steve2 put up and subsequently seen all the posts that followed on from it. 
As you stated I agree that she's obviously  an AW  private gallery scammer. 

Offline MrSmiley

She was in the Holiday Inn last week, now at the premier inn (with Lenny Henry !!!) 

she's ex nicole amazing. pretty girl. great tits. good a-levels.

Offline MrDog

Cheers Smiley, will look at the reviews !

Offline The_Don

she's ex nicole amazing. pretty girl. great tits. good a-levels.

:drinks:

Thank you sir

Old profile for linked reviews

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 03:23:49 pm by The_Don »