Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyFitLaura - Sheffield Tour  (Read 4119 times)

4 review(s) for Discreet Laura (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Defender90

External Link/Members Only

Firstly, apologies if I've done the link wrong, this is my first time!

Well, what can I say about Laura other than please DONT go and see her.....because I want her for myself!!
I've seen SweetasCandii before and Laura is as good, if not slightly better than her, in my opinion!
Laura is extremely hot. Candii probably just beats her in body, but Laura is just as pretty.

I'm not going into a full details review, but my experience with her was the best I've had. She really seemed to enjoy the session and we were both left out of breath and giggling by the end of it. She definitely does everything on her likes list and her other reviews on AW must be accurate as I agree with all of them....she is a diamond!

I only wish she would stay in Sheffield!! She's here on tour till Thurs night, so if you get the chance to see her, lucky you (I certainly feel lucky!)
The pics on her profile don't do her justice, the 2 x professional ones on there are actually the most accurate!
She has false boobs, but I'm a fan so that's not a problem for me.
She also has a few tats, but I thought they were lovely (no cheesy ones, they're quite arty)

Overall, the best punt I've ever had, even outside of punting, it was the best sex I think I've ever had actually. Very passionate.

She's amazing, I'd go as far to say I'm going to limit my future spending funds to just her and Candii.

Offline anonyorks

If she's Candice league I might have to pop down to Sheffield ASAP.

Offline NIK

Looks good, although could do with a few more pics and maybe a bit too much banging on about hygiene in the profile, and a bit of coyness about nationality - although that doesn't bother me personally.

Once upon a time I would have been in there like a shot, but apart from anything else I can no longer afford to splash £130 on prossies.

Offline p3ngu1n

...I've seen SweetasCandii before and Laura is as good, if not slightly better than her...

Didn't even read to the end after this...I'm in!  :drinks:

sexyfitlaura

Hey this is my first post ever on this site .. Thanks for the rewiev whoever you are ;) Just to make clear : my body is under construction :) Second If you guys worked like that you'd know how hard it is to have sex with someone smelly. Would you go down on a hot girl who smells like an old fish? Didn't think so ;D  Unfortunately some guys really need a reminder..About the nationality... its just to protect myself..in case my family or friends come across my profile as my mix is pretty unusual..I am happy to talk about it with my clients but need to be careful online.Thats all xxx

Mark76

Looks good, although could do with a few more pics and maybe a bit too much banging on about hygiene in the profile, and a bit of coyness about nationality - although that doesn't bother me personally.

Once upon a time I would have been in there like a shot, but apart from anything else I can no longer afford to splash £130 on prossies.

Tats put me off when paying that amount tbh. Nothing shown in the AW gallery.  :(

Offline costa

I'd agree totally looks hotter than candii , just wish she was in Yorkshire more . Naturally very pretty.

Offline NIK

Tats put me off when paying that amount tbh. Nothing shown in the AW gallery.  :(

They've all got bleeding tats these days.  :angry:  Be nice for one to have her own mind now and again and be blemish free as nature intended.

Offline p3ngu1n

They've all got bleeding tats these days.  :angry:  Be nice for one to have her own mind now and again and be blemish free as nature intended.

And subtle won't do either - it's got to be a tapestry wallpapered over the whole back, front, and sides!

Don't have any myself but I'm partial to the odd one if it's not too "loud".

Offline Bangers and Gash

She seems pretty strict on the showering first rule. I wonder when the clock starts ticking?  :unknown:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Got to be Romanian, they're the only nationality that are afraid to admit it.

Tats wise, it looks like she has a tattoo sleeve or similar and a large one on her back covering about a quarter of it.

sexyfitlaura

No darling I am not Romanian, never been to Romania and don't know any Romanians. Although I heard its a beautiful country. Please read my reviews and you may find out where am I from Instead of assuming.
Yes I am strict on shower because I CAN  ;). At the end of day It is my health and my body. The cleaner my clients are the dirtier I am  :rolleyes: Nobody ever complained about me time clocking in fact there are no clocks.Please read reviews ..
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 10:33:37 pm by sexyfitlaura »

Offline Ralph

Is there a prize for guessing where you from?

sexyfitlaura

Hahaha it looks like it :) All my clients know .. Its so entertaining at this point I may post my passport page at the end of this thread  :P

Offline Ralph

Haha, cool.  Will find out myself one day ;-)

sexyfitlaura

theGOAT

No darling I am not Romanian, never been to Romania and don't know any Romanians. Although I heard its a beautiful country. Please read my reviews and you may find out where am I from Instead of assuming.
Yes I am strict on shower because I CAN  ;). At the end of day It is my health and my body. The cleaner my clients are the dirtier I am  :rolleyes: Nobody ever complained about me time clocking in fact there are no clocks.Please read reviews ..
Firstly thanks Defender for your first review.  Good job!

Hi Laura, I see you are actively following this thread. I commend you for asking every guy to shower.  It only takes a few minutes after all and its good for your health and mine :).

I do however think your profile bangs on about it a bit too much.  Saying it once is enough, and a nice way to handle it is to just hand the guy a towel the minute he walks in and let him know you don't charge for that time.

I hope you come to Bristol one day - we'd love to see you :)

Taleyho!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 10:53:59 pm by theGOAT »

sexyfitlaura

You may be right hun but there are  guys out there who nearly have to be dragged to it and it feels very uncomfortable. I will look into my profile and try to change it a bit no worries. Ive been to Bristol. Its amazing!! Love it in there. Yeah ha I follow it cos Im after "work" and still super bored and hyper!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 11:04:36 pm by sexyfitlaura »

Offline steve7458

Hyper at this time of night.  You must have some energy. 

Got to agree with the previous posters though, those pictures do look stunning.

sexyfitlaura

Offline demonic

Well ..... today has been an interesting day as far as the journals of Demonic Punting are concerned .... My previous post in the forum section describes why ....

The crux of it is that I still had the urge and this time went with the above recommendation and phoned Laura.

I have not long returned from what I can only describe as a magical hour with an amazingly sexy, attentive, skilled entertainer ..... She is absolutely not EE, in fact originating from much closer to home .. Laura is incredibly attractive, beautiful tight figure with perfect sized breasts, she wore exquisite underwear and was the perfect host.

I can only endorse what has been said by the OP and I will definitely look to repeat the next time she is in Sheffield.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline fitasfuck

Laura, you seem to have the right attributes and importantly the right attitude! Good to see some good reviews:)

Any chance of stopping by in Birmingham on a mini tour?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Hey this is my first post ever on this site .. Thanks for the rewiev whoever you are ;) Just to make clear : my body is under construction :) Second If you guys worked like that you'd know how hard it is to have sex with someone smelly. Would you go down on a hot girl who smells like an old fish? Didn't think so ;D  Unfortunately some guys really need a reminder..About the nationality... its just to protect myself..in case my family or friends come across my profile as my mix is pretty unusual..I am happy to talk about it with my clients but need to be careful online.Thats all xxx
Irish? another country known for its gypsies.

Offline stevedave

Irish?

That would be my guess after that thinly veiled reference  :D

I am a sucker for an Irish accent...

sexyfitlaura

Right. Count down and back home  :thumbsup:
Thanks very much to everyone who came to see me. I had a great time in Sheffield. Beautiful green place. I will be definitely back at some stage.

Demonic glad you enjoed it and thanks a lot for your review. Didnt realise you were on this  xxx
Fitasfuck Tbh Ive been thinking about Birmingham and I may pop over soon x

Ali Katt....... :)...and the UK is not? #mybigfatgipsywedding . Please let it go hun I am not Romanian or gipsy and even if I was I would be still a human being.

Xxx

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Right. Count down and back home  :thumbsup:
Thanks very much to everyone who came to see me. I had a great time in Sheffield. Beautiful green place. I will be definitely back at some stage.

Demonic glad you enjoed it and thanks a lot for your review. Didnt realise you were on this  xxx
Fitasfuck Tbh Ive been thinking about Birmingham and I may pop over soon x

Ali Katt....... :)...and the UK is not? #mybigfatgipsywedding . Please let it go hun I am not Romanian or gipsy and even if I was I would be still a human being.

Xxx
I will let it go but please stop touting and flirting. This isn't like the other forums.

Offline demonic

Ali Kat ..... not sure where some of your comments originate as I certainly did not get the impression Laura was touting ...

Just an observation .... you have posted over 4,000 times yet only have 4 reviews .... 2 positive, 2 negative ....  3 from 2011 and 1 from 2015 .... What is also interesting is that 1 of your positives is for a Romanian lady. On that basis 50% of the punts that you have felt worthy of writing a review for and have been positive have been with Romanian ladies ..... An interesting statistic given some of the thoughts you have expressed ....

:) :)

Offline NIK

Ali Kat ..... not sure where some of your comments originate as I certainly did not get the impression Laura was touting ...

Touting & flirting isn't always obvious to new members.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator

Just an observation .... you have posted over 4,000 times yet only have 4 reviews .... 2 positive, 2 negative ....  3 from 2011 and 1 from 2015 .... What is also interesting is that 1 of your positives is for a Romanian lady. On that basis 50% of the punts that you have felt worthy of writing a review for and have been positive have been with Romanian ladies ..... An interesting statistic given some of the thoughts you have expressed ....

:) :)
Based on a man with 14 posts. I have been very ill lately like fuck I'm going punting if I have flu which knocks me out.

The Romanian comment was a truthful observation given the number of Romanian prossies that are allegedly: Latin, Spanish, Italian and Indian. The comment on Irish gypsies was clearly a baiting attempt. I would be happy to see another Romanian but only in a parlour as I have said elsewhere on this forum.

And out of my reviews the review from 2011? (geekgirl) saved at least 5 punters from wasting their money, which is great. I have also tagged on reviews and other opinions of girls I have seen such as on GFE threads with recommendations and negatives, which once again is more than you. I have been prolific on Puntingwiki contributing lots of guides which once again is more than you.

You are cunt struck and because I dared to question a girl you like and have seen, you pick-on me for what is fuck all, as you have no real argument. If Laura posted said "all men are cunts" you would probably say "she's a nice girl". I have no real beef with you, but your falling for the trap, Bros before Hos.

She is only here to tout and flirt, it won't hurt her business.

Mark76

Yep. About as attractive as graffiti on the side of my house. It's annoying when AW pics hide it too!

Mark76

You'll learn eventually....   :hi:

Offline NIK

Yep. About as attractive as graffiti on the side of my house. It's annoying when AW pics hide it too!

Indeed. If they think they are so attractive why do they often hide them on profiles?

Offline stevedave

Indeed. If they think they are so attractive why do they often hide them on profiles?

I'm guessing they can help them be spotted, so feel the need to Photoshop them out.

I don't especially like tats either...I can live with them, but I'd prefer them not to be a surprise. As I have said on another thread, there seems to be a proliferation of inked WG's currently.

(Tats aren't cheap either...at least we know where the money is going  ;) )

Offline Richy15

Thinking of paying a visit as I've just noticed she's back in Sheffield and the green light is on.

I didn't pay that much attention last time she was here to her rates but I don't usually stretch to £150/hr so am thinking that her rates might have been slightly lower a couple of weeks ago when she was last in town.

Can the original poster confirm what he paid???

Cheers  :drinks:

Offline anonyorks

Thinking of paying a visit as I've just noticed she's back in Sheffield and the green light is on.

I didn't pay that much attention last time she was here to her rates but I don't usually stretch to £150/hr so am thinking that her rates might have been slightly lower a couple of weeks ago when she was last in town.

Can the original poster confirm what he paid???

Cheers  :drinks:

It was £130 as I was weighing up driving down to see her.

Offline stevedave

Agreed, I'm sure it was £130 (and I think £80 for half an hour) previously.

A couple of good reviews and the price gets hiked. Talk about being a sellers market  :dash: :dash:

Offline Lijunwei

Quick moaning- I'm sure if any person with a business mind would do the same

Offline stevedave

With respect, I'm not questioning her business skills - she can sell her pussy for as much as she sees fit, and she appears to be very good at it. Fair play and good luck to her.

But by raising her prices, I would anticipate she won't gain - less appointments but a greater take on the appointments she does have.

This forum doesn't exist to congratulate girls on raising their prices.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Quick moaning- I'm sure if any person with a business mind would do the same
You complained about the use of the word prossie in another post. Anybody would think the prossies are doing you a favour by spending your money.

Laura charges £100 for 30 minutes = 2 punts at GFE and a pub lunch.

Offline costa

Viewing on my phone so it's hard too tell but she looks smoking hot ,  I'd miss my month candii visit if it's going to be a regular thing her visiting Yorkshire!

Offline stevedave

You complained about the use of the word prossie in another post. Anybody would think the prossies are doing you a favour by spending your money.

+1

Mark76

Agreed, I'm sure it was £130 (and I think £80 for half an hour) previously.

A couple of good reviews and the price gets hiked. Talk about being a sellers market  :dash: :dash:

£150 is a bit much for a pikey with limited services in Sheffield to be fair.

Offline Lijunwei

With respect, I'm not questioning her business skills - she can sell her pussy for as much as she sees fit, and she appears to be very good at it. Fair play and good luck to her.

But by raising her prices, I would anticipate she won't gain - less appointments but a greater take on the appointments she does have.

This forum doesn't exist to congratulate girls on raising their prices.

Lol