Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting holiday with civvy  (Read 5334 times)

Aspen

We're back to the old saying:

Marriage is the price men pay for sex
Sex is the price women pay for marriage.

Yeah, but the men are stuck with the marriage, but the women aren't stuck with the sex for long.

Perhaps an over simplification but on the whole, most women look upon sex as an addition to a loving relationship. There are, of course women who want sex for it's own sake but they tend to be a bit weird, as has been said, probably because they are deviating from the standard model of women.

Men on the other hand seem to be hard wired to shag anyone and anything!

I think that's got a lot to do with the factory we have manufacturing sperm and body fluids, and constantly nagging at us to put it somewhere useful. It's a curse really. I wish I could switch it on and off as required, but life isn't like that.

Offline pianodave

If you remember we are merely animals, it makes a lot more sense. The male benefits from spreading his seed as far and wide as possible, into the ripest recepticles available.
The female benefits from being as choosy as possible in order to have the "best" birth possible, which she can have only sporadically and for a relatively short time.

So women who like a lot of sex with different people are "a bit weird", specifically they do it for non-sexual reasons, usually attention/validation. Maybe they did not receive much attention from their father. This is why these types of women are normally a nightmare out of the bedroom, they have issues and use promiscuity to manage those issues, while promiscuous men are simply responding to normal natural instinct. Women can like sex, but their motivation is normally different to ours and often manifests in unhealthy ways elsewhere in life.
This helps explain why most hookers - like most promiscuous women - are a bit bonkers.

For relationship purposes, the nympho will be a nightmare a lot of the time, often. Ideally you want the girl who wants sex with you as part of the relationship, but can live without it otherwise.
Of course, once the breeding period is over, most will lose interest, since there is no longer a biological need to do it. What the male should do then is find another partners, but modern life tries hard to deny nature, and so we often end up with the very unnatural unrealistic situation of lifelong monogamous/sexless relationships.

This is why I don't do relationships.

fredpunter

If you remember we are merely animals, it makes a lot more sense. The male benefits from spreading his seed as far and wide as possible, into the ripest recepticles available.
The female benefits from being as choosy as possible in order to have the "best" birth possible, which she can have only sporadically and for a relatively short time.

So women who like a lot of sex with different people are "a bit weird", specifically they do it for non-sexual reasons, usually attention/validation. Maybe they did not receive much attention from their father. This is why these types of women are normally a nightmare out of the bedroom, they have issues and use promiscuity to manage those issues, while promiscuous men are simply responding to normal natural instinct. Women can like sex, but their motivation is normally different to ours and often manifests in unhealthy ways elsewhere in life.
This helps explain why most hookers - like most promiscuous women - are a bit bonkers.

For relationship purposes, the nympho will be a nightmare a lot of the time, often. Ideally you want the girl who wants sex with you as part of the relationship, but can live without it otherwise.
Of course, once the breeding period is over, most will lose interest, since there is no longer a biological need to do it. What the male should do then is find another partners, but modern life tries hard to deny nature, and so we often end up with the very unnatural unrealistic situation of lifelong monogamous/sexless relationships.

This is why I don't do relationships.

There's some sense in what you say but its not the whole story. Human children need looking after for a long time. This is a lot easier to achieve if there are strong family bonds so the work is shared between grandma, mum, aunts etc and also if the father can be persuaded to stick around. Men aren't made horny just so that they spread their seed widely, natures way of getting them to stick around is to make sex pleasurable and addictive, and if their oh provides it regularly then they are less likely to fuck off. So a woman who likes shagging her husband is perfectly natural and normal. The flaw in this argument is that so many seem not to want to .... perhaps because they start to take hubby for granted and assume he wont fuck off.

Offline pianodave

This is now secured via financial ties rather than sex though.

Offline Boundless

Yeah, but the men are stuck with the marriage, but the women aren't stuck with the sex for long.

I think that's got a lot to do with the factory we have manufacturing sperm and body fluids, and constantly nagging at us to put it somewhere useful. It's a curse really. I wish I could switch it on and off as required, but life isn't like that.

Too right about the curse.

If we tallied up the amount of time and money we spend chasing sex, not just punting, but in divvy life, it would be a large proportion of both. Without that urge we would all have tons more time and money.

Here's a controversial point for discussion.
Say, hypothetically that men weren't sexually attracted to women (assuming that reproduction takes place another way).
How many men would enter into relationships with women and then stay in those relationships?
Furthermore (women look away now) I reckon that women would have a much lower status in life, marginalised and almost reduced to a slave underclass due to the superior strength of men and their ability to get their own way. I reckon that a lot of the success that women currently enjoy is down to the fact that there are men who want to fuck their living daylights out.

Offline Marmalade

The OP  sounds like a bit of nightmare. Lies to his colleagues, lies to him employees (making bonus expense claims), introduces a friend to punting by picking two unknowns that turn out to be shite. Wonder what he does on his day off??

Aspen

The flaw in this argument is that so many seem not to want to .... perhaps because they start to take hubby for granted and assume he wont fuck off.

Or restrict it to show who's the real boss.

Ben4454

The OP  sounds like a bit of nightmare. Lies to his colleagues, lies to him employees (making bonus expense claims), introduces a friend to punting by picking two unknowns that turn out to be shite. Wonder what he does on his day off??

I think you've been in the sun too much today.  :D

Offline mf_1101

I probably should have entered more details...events transpired where she asked me to pay for her flights and hotel because she didn't get paid like she thought she was. Basically wanted me to lend her £400.

Decided to blow her out.

Appreciate the replies guys.

Good call, if you can't afford a holiday, you don't go. You barely know her, she could be taking you for a non-sexual ride.

Plus removes your nagging doubts about blowing her off to punt....so go there and shag some hot German WG's and have a good time.  :thumbsup:

Offline Marmalade

I think you've been in the sun too much today.  :D

And I think you're being a bit of a twat.

Now for goodness sake grow a pair and take responsibility for your life. You screwed up. Make clearer choices next time.

As for your PM

Quote from: Ben4454
I would prefer if you did not reply on my threads in future.
Perhaps you might prefer the knitting club forum.

:lol:  :hi:

Ben4454

Good call, if you can't afford a holiday, you don't go. You barely know her, she could be taking you for a non-sexual ride.

Plus removes your nagging doubts about blowing her off to punt....so go there and shag some hot German WG's and have a good time.  :thumbsup:

I plan too. Thank you very much.  :hi: