Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting holiday with civvy  (Read 5330 times)

Ben4454

Morning

Anyone here ever booked a punting holiday and took a civvy along? Did they hinder your punting experience?  Just booked 2 nights away in Germany and a civvy asked if she could come and I said yes. I thought we might spend a lot of time away from each other but she is now asking about what are we going to get upto.. might have just cut myself off at the knees here. Sex would definitely be available and on the cards but tbh I would rather just get my rocks off in the FKK's and street scene.

Have they worked for you?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 08:06:49 am by Ben4454 »

willbred

So let me get this right ..youre taking a girl friend on a punting holiday? Is she part of the action? Do send us a postcard.

fredpunter

If your plan was to go punting, why did you agree to her coming along?

Offline anyfucker

why don't you give your civvie a "dry" run this weekend, fuck the arse off her over the two days building up to the "dirtiest" things you want to do in FF, you can teach her.
If she passes your audition tell her you are looking forward to doing it all again and see what she says,
ok = you have a result a good FWB,
no thanks and i'm not coming = another result
I'd call it win-win.

Offline arthur

When your on holiday 1 on 1 with someone, you get very little chance to escape from them and not be together. I don't think youll find anyone that has experience of taking a civvy on a punting holiday as no one will have done it, it will be more like trying to squeeze in a punt on a civvy holiday

Offline RedKettle

you should have clarified the time to be spent together before the trip - I think you have had it now, unless you are able to just tell her that you are going off on your own to punt or you have a good excuse to make.

However if you are able to have sex with this friend anyway then frankly I am envious and would say just man up and get on with that!!

Whatever enjoy the trip.

Offline threechilliman

Go for broke. Tell her what you're real plan is and she can join you for some 3sum action. You'll either get a slap in the face or the best holiday of your life

Do let us know how you get on

tcm

Ben4454

Not a girlfriend just your standard civvy. The underlying context was that we were to do our own thing but she is asking what type of things we are going to get upto so I assume shes knocked the going her own way on the head. I agreed to take her because she said she really wanted to go.

I might just disappear when I feel like it. The pleasures of being free and single.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 05:40:51 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline AnthG

Not a girlfriend just your standard civvy.

But how do you know her...i.e is she a friend?

Is she a work colleague, or just some random girl you met online. or just pulled in off the street. Or what?

I am guessing she is a friend of yours and not in anyway expecting there to be sex on this holiday.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

jimbobwood

I say take the civvie girl with you and ditch the punting. You can always go to Germany for a punting fuckfest, but this opportunity might not come up again. She might turn out to be a decent girlfriend. Mixing the two together will cause problems. You might get plenty of sex with this girl and plus other things.

Offline Happylad

Tell her the truth, i.e. that the sole idea of the holiday is for you to be off punting for sex, and that consequently she will be on her own for quite a bit of the time while you are getting your rocks off, but point out that you`d be delighted to spend the whole time with her if she provides the sex.

You might find you`re on a winner, and it would be a hell of a lot cheaper.

Ben4454

Personally I prefer sex with working girls then civvies and have turned down free sex for paid sex many times. My reasons being that paid sex is no strings attached and theres no emotions going on. Also you are guranteed to be recieving all of the pleasure and you can have the sex completely your way.  Sometimes you just kind of crave that certain type of girl.

She is a old work colleague. Bumped into her and got chatting about travel and she wanted to come. The overall context was we both get here and do our own thing but now she is asking me about the things we are going to do. I will disappear as we are both adults and honestly I do not want to waste time by white-knighting her.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 08:21:44 am by Ben4454 »

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Just go for it as discussed, perhaps she might be an OK lady you won't  know till you go;).

And do let us know how it went in case anyone else is thinking the same way..

Offline RedKettle

Personally I prefer sex with working girls then civvies and have turned down free sex for paid sex many times. My reasons being that paid sex is no strings attached and theres no emotions going on. Also you are guranteed to be recieving all of the pleasure and you can have the sex completely your way.  Sometimes you just kind of crave that certain type of girl.

She is a old work colleague. Bumped into her and got chatting about travel and she wanted to come. The overall context was we both get here and do our own thing but now she is asking me about the things we are going to do. I will disappear as we are both adults and honestly I do not want to waste time by white-knighting her.

Call me cynical but it sounds to me like she has plans for you - I think she is trying to get her hooks in.  Classic cunning female trick to get herself invited along on basis do your own thing and then work it around to being a couple on holiday.  Unless you are really interested in her I think you need to take evasive action!!

Offline stevedave

You have 2 choices as far as I can see.

Either a) tell her you're going on your own and just fuck as many WG as you can. Or b) take her with you and fuck her so much she ends up walking like John Wayne. Balls to the sightseeing, that was never on your agenda  :lol:

Unfortunately I don't see a way to have your cake and eat it in this situation.

Is the civvy fit...to put it in context, if she was a WG would you book her, and what could she get away with charging?

Offline Thepacifist

Ask her if she wants to go to the FKK and if her face is like this  :scare: say you meant FCUK  :music:

justfornow

You are a real man my friend...don't get played and go on with your main plan. She's going to be extra baggage and ruin your holiday. If you like her as a mate and want to make her feel better make up some shitty excuse that you're not going or whatever so she won't feel dumped. As you said, don't get caught up in white-knighting her.

Offline mh

Hmmm, a female "wing man" might get you some interesting free shags, not that you are interested in them.

Offline Denhamhoop

Do Holiday type things during the day then go punting in the evenings best of both worlds have a nice holiday with pleasant female company and your own Holiday in the evenings.Surely she should be able to find some company for the evenings to have dinner with

Offline charger70

This is an interesting one, and i really want you to go, so we can then get a report back, as to WTF her plans for you/ the trip are???

If you want time away, I would suggest that you dig up an interest in WW2, and say you want to retrace some army activity, or an old uncle  who saws action or such like, not many women would want to spend all day routing about looking at old war stuff.

Just a thought,  but please go, and report back!

Offline Jimmyredcab

This thread is as crazy as they get.     :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

You either take a holiday with a civvy or you take a punting holiday.   

Offline Mr Sinister

Personally I prefer sex with working girls then civvies and have turned down free sex for paid sex many times.

Wait what?!? Come on Mannnnnn!

Strange situation of course for me I'd say go on holiday fuck civvy enjoy time with civvy you may even have the greatest time
of your life, as said prossies will always be there for another time.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Wait what?!? Come on Mannnnnn!

Strange situation of course for me I'd say go on holiday fuck civvy enjoy time with civvy you may even have the greatest time
of your life, as said prossies will always be there for another time.

100% correct, at least the civvy WANTS to be with you, a pro$$ie is there for the cash.

fredpunter

+1

Aspen

It sounded to me as though the OP was talking about being on holiday with a civvie that won't shag him. Now that's plausible. Been there done that!

Offline mh

It sounded to me as though the OP was talking about being on holiday with a civvie that won't shag him. Now that's plausible. Been there done that!

Every year, mate, every year...
 :cry:

Flunt

Let me start the review for you:

Duration 48 hour fuck fest/ love in, cost nothing. I had the opportunity to have the ultimate GFE/50 shades/no holes barred fuck fest in Germany. I explained to her it was a one off and that if she wasn't up for it I had other plans... :drinks:

Offline tazz

But lots of prossies arent really into giving a great service and switch off or get bored after one round.
If this ex work colleague is hot you should try and get a threesome done with her.

fredpunter

Let's be clear here .... this is in fact your first 'date' with this lass, and it comprises you going away with her for a few days which some would say is risky enough ..... then during this time you hope to slip away and shag some prossies without her noticing ..... what could possibly go wrong?

If you are determined to press on with this try slipping "i was reading something the other day that said the place we are going is apparently over run with cheap prostitutes" into the conversation and see what het reaction is.

Ben4454

We are going as friends definitely not a date. I informed her that she can go chat up some German guys if she likes.

Not into threesomes.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 07:50:34 am by Ben4454 »

Offline Boundless

When your on holiday 1 on 1 with someone, you get very little chance to escape from them and not be together. I don't think youll find anyone that has experience of taking a civvy on a punting holiday as no one will have done it, it will be more like trying to squeeze in a punt on a civvy holiday

Concur with that.

Just come back from a week away in the sun with the Mrs.

Had to make do with a wank in the shower, even then I was worried that she'd come into the bathroom to get something!

Offline RedKettle

Just come back from a week away in the sun with the Mrs.

Had to make do with a wank in the shower, even then I was worried that she'd come into the bathroom to get something!

I am usually one of the first to complain about lack of sex with the OH but had a very strange experience a few years ago when we were away in a static caravan thing and my wife seemed to be randy all the time.  We were at it most nights and sometimes during the day when the kids had gone off somewhere.  I thought this was fantastic (and bloody unusual) so of course booked the same place the next year, you have guessed it she did not put out once...  :dash: :dash: :dash:

vt

I am usually one of the first to complain about lack of sex with the OH but had a very strange experience a few years ago when we were away in a static caravan thing and my wife seemed to be randy all the time.  We were at it most nights and sometimes during the day when the kids had gone off somewhere.  I thought this was fantastic (and bloody unusual) so of course booked the same place the next year, you have guessed it she did not put out once...  :dash: :dash: :dash:

The Caravan Site owner had a big smile on his face though!  :P :D

Aspen

Every year, mate, every year...

Yeah, well I seriously wonder sometimes how interested most women are in sex, and I come to the conclusion it is extremely limited. It just seems to be a mechanism for them to get what else they want. Once it's achieved they switch off completely. I've had serious discussions about this with a couple of female friends who are in middle age, and they both said they are simply not interested. Not fucking interested at all. One said that she feels it is an invasion of her body and she'd rather die than ever have sex with her husband again. I don't know how serious she was, but the way she said it did sound pretty serious to me.

Prostitutes are an exaggerated version of this. They just use sex as a getter. Simple as. I've read more than one say on 'another forum' that she can't be bothered to sleep with her BF and don't really care how that might affect them. The story in the thread - what I learned from being a John - is quite illuminating.

What a stupid fake life we lead.

Offline pianodave

Some women clearly do enjoy sex and are horny for it.  I know loads of women who are always gagging for it.

But all highly-sexed women seem, in my experience, to be mentally ill in some way and the sex distracts them from their illness/pain/misery.

Sane women seem to not be bothered about sex.

So this is your sad choice in life, normally - horny and crazy, or frigid and sane.

The very very small number of horny, sane women, are like golddust, and get snapped up by the very best guys leaving the dregs to the rest of us.

Offline Boundless

Some women clearly do enjoy sex and are horny for it.  I know loads of women who are always gagging for it.

But all highly-sexed women seem, in my experience, to be mentally ill in some way and the sex distracts them from their illness/pain/misery.

So this is your sad choice in life, normally - horny and crazy, or frigid and sane.

The very very small number of horny, sane women, are like golddust, and get snapped up by the very best guys leaving the dregs to the rest of us.

Interesting observation, I shall put it to the test with the women I know.

At least my Mrs is perfectly sane then.  :(

Online Watts.E.Dunn

I think sadly that there is an element of truth in what Silvero says. I have had quite a few GF's over time and some of the most sexually active ones were shall we say a bit "mentally suspect". Whereas  the really sane ones didn't know what pleasure they could get from what they were equipped with.

However the term mental needs a bit of definition as most girls are well, female as from where we boys see it that's a mental state in itsself.

Its all relative as Einstein might have said. On that note Professor Stephen Hawking said a while ago that;

"I will never understand women"

So what chance have we got;?..

Offline pianodave

What I mean is the cock hungry girl we all want will probably cause a lot of headaches as she wants the cock for different reasons to us wanting pussy. Probably she likes the attention, control, relief from her anxieties etc, and so on. The girl who gives you no headaches doesn't need validation from sex and won't see any need to do it much or with any passion. I'm sure there are exceptions but this is my experience. I have many sane female friends who have little to no interest in sex. I also have many swinging and bdsm friends who are up for anything anytime but cause devastation in the lives of their partners as none can fill their emotional voids.

Offline The_Don

Who paying for the trip and accommodation

Ben4454

Who paying for the trip and accommodation

Split 50/50 down the middle.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 01:52:43 pm by Ben4454 »

Ben4454

As an update - decided to tell her I am not going.

Let the punting commence.

Aspen

I agree with that 100%

I can relate to the mental illness aspect, I've made some very stupid decisions when intent on sex. So maybe it affects everyone that way.

Offline Marmalade

Not really.  The OP just sounds like he is unable to know his own flippin mind. She has already started to control him. Either she wants to fuck him or else sees him as some sort of harmless substitute boyfriend/companion who will toddle around after her so she can imagine being feminine with nice male attentuin but without the sex. With such a pussy-whipped acquiescent attitude (at least it appears that way) no wonder the poor bloke prefers sex with prossies. And if she doesn't want to fuck him, she needs a straight-looking gay male friend.

Now to look at this another way, how would you feel if you fancied someone, they agreed (without any clear indication of bedding arrangements) that they'd like to go on holiday with you, you got all excited and thinking up nice things to do together and 'bond', and all the time the two-faced little fuck is looking at you as extra baggage?

Unless you want a totally shit time, then man up a bit. Decide either you genuinely like her as a friend and want to have a genuine shot at enjoying her company or decide to try and bed her. If she's already spent money on a holiday with you when you don't want to be with her, then you have not been very decent. Same as if it was a male friend who assumed you wanted to hang out together and you really intended to fuck off and look for whores or go for a wank twice a day. Don't turn someone who is well-disposed (even if a wee bit manipulative) into an enemy. Get a copy of Lonely Planet or something and take the frigging lead on "things to do together." You might even find you develop a mutual agreement on "what if one of us wants to do their own thing one night?" Or, "What if one of us finds someone they fancy?

I can tell you one thing: I wouldn't want to go on fucking holiday with you mate with that sort of attitude, punting or not. Punting, however much fun, is a sideline in life: not a career. It sounds like you've screwed up but just learn from the mistake and make a positive experience out of it while there's still time!

Offline Owwhatanight

So does she lose her deposit ?

bensonhedges20

You know you could have easily made a play with her. Secondly, im sure you would have only booked one hotel room. Could have been a good fuckfest with her.

Offline Turtle Z

Amen to that brother!   :drinks:

Ben4454

I probably should have entered more details...events transpired where she asked me to pay for her flights and hotel because she didn't get paid like she thought she was. Basically wanted me to lend her £400.

Decided to blow her out.

Appreciate the replies guys.

Offline The_Don

Offline GreyDave

:hi:

This sort of thing is often talked about but rarely happens usally its an old girlfrend who has the hol  with you gets you to spend like a shek and tells you she is on and not up for it...shite Ive just given out a personal story :D :D I have been a a small party the girl was reveiwed on here by chap only 3 of us there myself steve2 and very well off 60ish computer guy who offered to pay flights hotel and let her do what she wanted during day in New York (she said she was a drama student) feed her and pay her for session each night.....What happened ?
Nowt she bottled out. The guy was serious and had the cash ( and he seemed fine to me I d met him a several parties and had drinks in bar before and after) :drinks:

Offline Boundless

What I mean is the cock hungry girl we all want will probably cause a lot of headaches as she wants the cock for different reasons to us wanting pussy. Probably she likes the attention, control, relief from her anxieties etc, and so on. The girl who gives you no headaches doesn't need validation from sex and won't see any need to do it much or with any passion. I'm sure there are exceptions but this is my experience. I have many sane female friends who have little to no interest in sex. I also have many swinging and bdsm friends who are up for anything anytime but cause devastation in the lives of their partners as none can fill their emotional voids.

We're back to the old saying:

Marriage is the price men pay for sex
Sex is the price women pay for marriage.

Perhaps an over simplification but on the whole, most women look upon sex as an addition to a loving relationship. There are, of course women who want sex for it's own sake but they tend to be a bit weird, as has been said, probably because they are deviating from the standard model of women.

Men on the other hand seem to be hard wired to shag anyone and anything!