Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: should I go ahead with this or should I cancel  (Read 1350 times)

Offline FCB

My experience punting in the Uk is limited and so the booking arrangements have always been the same.. I phone to book one day in advance, get postcode texted, phone 3 minutes beford punt to get house number and that's it. But about two hours ago I called this WG External Link/Members Only
to book 1 hour at 11:00am tomorrow.and she won't text me her postcode. Instead she wants me to call at 10;30 (that's only 30 minutes before punt) to cornfirm I'm comming and then she
will text me her postcode. I don't even know the nearest station. I find that being texted postcode only 30minutes before the punt is too short time. Is this normal? i'm tempted to cancel.

LL

It's typical for a girl in this price-bracket I'm afraid. And that's not snobbery - just a fact based upon my own experience. She'll be controlled by a "receptionist" looking after lots of different girls and they always seem to withhold all the details for as long as possible. If you need to know the nearest station, call and ask, whenever. You might not get the postcode but I'm sure they'll give the nearest station name. When you call, if you don't get a good feeling about the whole thing (since you already have doubts) then cancel.

Offline SamLP

I would be wary of this place. Service isn't always up to scratch and can sometimes do a B&S scam. I've had a couple of good punts there with Adriana who comes and goes but have also had a B&S and a below par punt with her too, all this before December last year as I haven't gone back. Closest station if you're interested is Mill Hill Broadway and they're based close to Apex corner roundabout (NW7).

Offline fitalic

Offline Steve2

If it is the place I think it is, the nearest station is a long way away. Nearest landmark is Apex Corner where the big EUROSUITS shop is, and even then a 10 minute fast walk

As Sam said it is known for B&S

I'd probably avoid, save the £60 and go for a stress free punt somewhere else

« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 04:40:16 am by Steve2 »

Offline FCB

It's typical for a girl in this price-bracket I'm afraid. And that's not snobbery - just a fact based upon my own experience. She'll be controlled by a "receptionist" looking after lots of different girls and they always seem to withhold all the details for as long as possible. If you need to know the nearest station, call and ask, whenever. You might not get the postcode but I'm sure they'll give the nearest station name. When you call, if you don't get a good feeling about the whole thing (since you already have doubts) then cancel.
Thank for your post last night. I followed your advice and called to get the name of nearest station but I got such bad vibes that I ended up cancelling. I'll use the £60 to top up next week punting budget and I'll either try a more "upmarket" WG or 2 cheap punts instead of one.

Offline SamLP

If you like the bigger lady then you won't go wrong with bustymara External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline FCB

If you like the bigger lady then you won't go wrong with bustymara External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Thank you. Just added her profile to my hot list.