Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Please choose one  (Read 1750 times)

Offline brumrock

Hi Guys..in Nottingham tomorrow, if you could recommend one WG, who would that be..<35 slim..

Offline Steely Dan

Both of these top choices.  Pippa is well hot, more curvy than slim, but you will hobble away happy.  A third safe choice is Lucie.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online webpunter

carla_2015
External Link/Members Only
Have just added to my HL - should i be in the area.  Amazing rack

Online Natwest

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

+1 for this one. Looks expensive on the face of it but look at the range of services she offers. Expects cock in all holes and actively encourages it. Did a 90 minute with her late last year. Was so good, top class punt.

Offline monkeybucket

If you have a weak heart don't go see vicky. If you don't like anal don't see vicky. I remember when I first saw her I declined anal she looked hurt offended even, 'well stick it in anyway you might change your mind' I obliged and now it has its own HL  :cool:

Abit more gfe but sophiedarling(someone with a better phone will link i'm sure) discount if you book before 7pm for tomorrow.

jasonleics41

Still trying to build up the courage to go and see diamond in the ruff!

Online Natwest

Still trying to build up the courage to go and see diamond in the ruff!

Let me help you. Easy and discrete parking. Nice premises. Very friendly girl and dirty as fuck. Loves and delivers all she offers. Being a one pop guy, even though I booked 90 minutes I managed to hold on right to the end and though it seemed to go on forever, she swallowed every single drop. She may offer anal at discretion but if I hadn't fucked her up the ass when requested, I think she would have thrown me out. If she didn't live 90 miles away, I would have been back a couple of times since I last saw her.

In my top five punts.

Offline monkeybucket

Let me help you. Easy and discrete parking. Nice premises. Very friendly girl and dirty as fuck. Loves and delivers all she offers. Being a one pop guy, even though I booked 90 minutes I managed to hold on right to the end and though it seemed to go on forever, she swallowed every single drop. She may offer anal at discretion but if I hadn't fucked her up the ass when requested, I think she would have thrown me out. If she didn't live 90 miles away, I would have been back a couple of times since I last saw her.

In my top five punts.

Enough said to be honest, she doesn't bitw unless you ask. A word of warning though she talks all the time so you just have to keep her mouth full :lol:

Offline Lt Shaffer

I want to know who Brumrock saw - he's been strangely silent since the original post.  Maybe he saw Vicki and is still recovering!   :lol:

Offline Dime.

want to go see Vicki Diamondintheruff but dare not, only done this once

let us no how u go on op if seen her?

Offline j122

want to go see Vicki Diamondintheruff but dare not, only done this once

let us no how u go on op if seen her?

Don't put it off, I did for 6 months & she was great, friendly girl who I wished I'd seen a lot sooner.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Don't put it off, I did for 6 months & she was great, friendly girl who I wished I'd seen a lot sooner.

+1

Quite a few punters are put off by reading pther punter's reports on here, where she is a full-on girl.

TBH, she has made my ticker beat faster, and I had to take a rest, but all this was in good way. Don't postpone it anymore and make her the next one on your to see list.

Offline Dime.

Is it just me or has vicki prices gone up a bit? She never seems to uploads any new pictures? Ones on there have been there for ages and her videos are now gone? hmmm and rrrring about it, bit put off by prices raise, she would be bit to much for me any way I think, need bit more experience first.

Jackjones

Is it just me or has vicki prices gone up a bit? She never seems to uploads any new pictures? Ones on there have been there for ages and her videos are now gone? hmmm and rrrring about it, bit put off by prices raise, she would be bit to much for me any way I think, need bit more experience first.

Just you prices have been like that for along time, her video's are gone yes and she hasn't put any new photo's up but then she looks the same so no real need to.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Just you prices have been like that for along time, her video's are gone yes and she hasn't put any new photo's up but then she looks the same so no real need to.

Agree. Being a popular girl, not a week goes by without someone on here not having seen her. If she had changed (e.g. in size) it would have been picked up by now by some members and no doubt been discussed at length as well on here.

Yes, her price at £150 for 1hr is at the top end for this region but as a lot of members on here will agree, she is one of a few girls where you can say she is worth it. AFAIR, it has been at thislevel for a good few years that I have followed her.

No need to get any experience first. Simply tell her its your first time, or that you're a newbie and discuss your requirements with her.

I have seen her numerous times and I would highly recommend her.