Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tai Massage on the Churchill way  (Read 1213 times)

Offline PonyZ

Hi everyone, many of you asked about the Tai massage on the Churchill way Cardiff, and what service included. I have been there a while ago myself to explore the details. Here is the field report.

Location: very central, just off the queen street, the fourth building from the left of Churchill way.

Environment: very cosy and the facility is quite nice and exotic.

Service: They provide proper massage at 50 quids per hour, no sex, no oral, no happy ending on their hands. But they do offer massaging your balls when you jerk off yourself. Even for normal massage, they ask you to be naked and covered only by a towel at your key spot. Their massage is very erotic and seductive to lead you to wanting sex. So I jerked off when the masseuse very skilfully massaging my balls.

Quality: the masseuses are quite old Tai women, at least mid-30's. But most of your time you are facing down. After all, you receive proper massage and jerk off is optional.

Hope this info helps those who wander if it provides what you are looking for.

Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline foreverhung

Sounds like one of my endings on a typical Roma punt  :hi:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ledley

You were unlucky. Ive been 3 times and had a happy ending every time

needzall

I was gonna say, I don't think I've ever NOT gotten a happy ending there.  :cool: I think they are picky on who they do it too as they are trying to keep a good reputation. Although I think everyone knows the place isn't legit. People at the bus stop always stare at you whenever you go in or out.

Offline Corus Boy

I was gonna say, I don't think I've ever NOT gotten a happy ending there.  :cool: I think they are picky on who they do it too as they are trying to keep a good reputation. Although I think everyone knows the place isn't legit. People at the bus stop always stare at you whenever you go in or out.

That's the same stare I get when walking around with my Thai friend, she looks at the people and asks them what they're looking at?

Offline ledley

Patty is the best looking in there and best massage. Tho she wont fo hr but she will send the younger trainee in  :D