Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caught an STI, passed it onto my wife.  (Read 5962 times)

Offline Powell

Thought I would share my story, that combines perhaps bad luck and a bit of stupidity.
I decided to visit a WG for the first time two years ago. After spending many a dark hour making plans (I wish I had known about this site at the time), I met a girl, had a great time, RO, OWO, protected penetration, CIM.  Feeling like a sex god, I slept with my wife that night, totally against my earlier plan. Then continued the spree with three more WGs over the next week.

About a fortnight later I had to admit to myself that the end of my cock was stinging badly, and that I had definitely caught something.

A trip to the GUM clinic confirmed that I had NSU. However at the time, chlamydia was not ruled out until the full test results came back 2 weeks later. While even the GUM clinic said that NSU is not necessarily sexually transmitted, I have come to my own conclusions.

In the end I was able to deny everything to my wife and rescue my marriage. With an NSU you can blame it on new shower gel, banging your cock in a door etc.  We both had a dose of antibiotics and all is back to normal now.  Well, I say normal, I still spend way too much time thinking about and visiting WGs. 

firth

Online Watts.E.Dunn

So err, just what activity do you think or they thought caused that?, the OWO or was there some accidental contact betwixt your delicate surfaces and hers?.?.

And go and give some money to a charity, or worship a deity of your choice and be thankful as I'm sure you are that you got away with frickin murder;!..

Offline pumps

Maybe your missis was the one who was sweating it  ;) :lol:

Did she roll over an accept it without much questioning?

Offline sushi

To turn this around could it have been your wife gave you something?  :unknown:

Offline Powell

My conclusion was that it was the OWO. I was surprised when, after finding this site, I got the impression that the concensus is that the risks of OWO are fairly low.  So, I was maybe unlucky to catch something, but throwing in my cautionary tale nonetheless.

Offline Powell

Yes, it could have got it from my wife, could have been my shower gel. However, after nearly 20 years marriage with no problem, the timing - exactly coinciding with my punting, makes me conclude otherwise.

markw

Various STIs can be caught from owo, even though lots of people seem to think that's impossible. A doctor at my local GUM explained some of the possibilities during one of my check ups.

I know of a wg who had a case of gonnorhea in her throat (which she obviously could have passed back to a punter). That's why GUMs will give wgs throat swabs, if they know what her profession is. She gave up doing owo.

JV547845

That's why GUMs will give wgs throat swabs,

My GUM clinic will give punters throat swabs too if they say they have a sore throat.

Sylvester

Yes, it could have got it from my wife, could have been my shower gel. However, after nearly 20 years marriage with no problem, the timing - exactly coinciding with my punting, makes me conclude otherwise.

To quote the charming Rodney Rude:

- Grandad, how did Grandma die? 
- She bled to death
- how did she bleed to death?
- she had gonorrhoea
- you don't bleed to death from gonorrhoea Grandad
- you do when you give it to me

Offline tazz

Something tells me your wife is likely to be monitoring you more closley. Amazes me that so many people dont think their partner will have an affair or sleep with someone else. I cant imagine ever being totally faithfull to one women.

Offline pumps

To quote the charming Rodney Rude:

- Grandad, how did Grandma die? 
- She bled to death
- how did she bleed to death?
- she had gonorrhoea
- you don't bleed to death from gonorrhoea Grandad
- you do when you give it to me

:lol:

Offline wheeliebinwanking

#Nightmare

Don't do anything to out of the norm though or she'll be suspicious

Be careful out there. . .

Offline Roth

Maybe she gave it to you, mate!  :scare: :scare:

Offline azrael

Tick tock
Tick tock
The mouse ran up the clock... :dash:

Ask your self this, how upset was your missus when you told her?
You state you've been married 20+ years yet you wife hasnt strayed yet you have...
Tick tock
Tick tock  :wackogirl:

Your missus got a lucky escape, you know the old saying... Whilst the cats away the mice come out to play.... :bomb:

Offline sesalovdarlo

Thought I would share my story, that combines perhaps bad luck and a bit of stupidity.
I decided to visit a WG for the first time two years ago. After spending many a dark hour making plans (I wish I had known about this site at the time), I met a girl, had a great time, RO, OWO, protected penetration, CIM.  Feeling like a sex god, I slept with my wife that night, totally against my earlier plan. Then continued the spree with three more WGs over the next week.

About a fortnight later I had to admit to myself that the end of my cock was stinging badly, and that I had definitely caught something.

A trip to the GUM clinic confirmed that I had NSU. However at the time, chlamydia was not ruled out until the full test results came back 2 weeks later. While even the GUM clinic said that NSU is not necessarily sexually transmitted, I have come to my own conclusions.

In the end I was able to deny everything to my wife and rescue my marriage. With an NSU you can blame it on new shower gel, banging your cock in a door etc.  We both had a dose of antibiotics and all is back to normal now.  Well, I say normal, I still spend way too much time thinking about and visiting WGs.

bit confused here. it would only be NSU if chlamydia was ruled out despite what you might read. NGU if gonorrhea is ruled out but chlamydia has not been ruled out.

Are you saying your test for chlam came back negative?

Offline jawill

sounds like the chlamydia came back all clear.

NSU is an infection, could be from an STD but one which cannot be determined its exact cause.  You had a VERY lucky escape my friend.  I will never do OWO anymore for this exact reason. 

yorkshire123

Forgive my ignorance but I thought an NSU was only diagnosed when all other possibilities were ruled out?
Like a GP telling you that you have a virus, in other words they don't have a clue

greychap

This is why a lot of people and woman say men think with there dick, as they dont consider if they have a partner the risks they take with there partners life too.

Its a brutal world at times :thumbsdown:

Offline Turtle1

I know we all asume Owo is harmless but its not. Im a huge culprit myself in this. More likely to get some of the minor infectioins through owo. Iv been gum clinics over the years and im sure theve mentioned many times to me to use a condom at all times especially for oral sex. At the time you simply brush it off.

A friend of mine was diagnosed with an Std last year in Magaluf, he claims he only had a few blow jobs throughout the entire holiday.

Now iv scared myself. i think ill be having Ow from now on.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

"Magaluf" ???

Isn't that some disease research establishment funded by the same people as fund Porton Down;?..

Offline Deepstroker

Something tells me your wife is likely to be monitoring you more closley. Amazes me that so many people dont think their partner will have an affair or sleep with someone else. I cant imagine ever being totally faithfull to one women.

Its true..women always know and i dont think this is the last you have heard of this so tread carefully..oh and delete this post if you can as she may use google !

spkmstr48

"Magaluf" ???

Isn't that some disease research establishment funded by the same people as fund Porton Down;?..

Actually I think it's another name for Mos Eisley

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Its true..women always know and i dont think this is the last you have heard of this so tread carefully..oh and delete this post if you can as she may use google !

True!

I am not sure why this site allows results to be cached by google though? I'm all for it being free and not paid for, but surely OP could easily be caught out if his wife google the subject and added UKpunting?

WBW

Offline Toblerone

Nsu and ngu are the same thing, basically it's an initial diagnosis based on evidence of inflammation in the urethra. When you have discharge it can be looked at under a microscope immediately and if no sign of gonorrhea but signs of white blood cells then nsu is diagnosed whilst waiting for further tests. Typically in the uk they only test for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the swab and urine samples. As they typically prescribe antibiotics that cover most other causes it's not generally considered an issue to find the exact cause once those two are ruled out, however some of the other causes most notably mycoplasma genitalium are showing signs of being resistant to doxy and azithromycin, therefore may not cure the infection and cause it to be passed on. Terrifying if you have a significant other half at home.

vt

If Gonorrhea & Chlamydia results came back negative, a possibility is that the excessive cleaning of the glans with soaps, wet wipes or gels around a punting event...beforehand as preparation, wet-wiping during and washing afterwards to remove the evidence...could be what causes the irritation and a subsequent infection in the urethra.

Urinating and washing your cock with plain water to remove saliva directly after a punt is good hygiene and has to help in preventing infections.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

I think you'll find that Saliva has some antibacterial properties of its own!..

Offline Powell

From the (terrified) conversations I had at the GUM clinic, it was abundantly clear that I wasn't the first to catch something and pass it on to his significant other. It happens all the time, so I don't think I am incriminating myself with this thread - I have hopefully not left too many clues !  Not a lot mention of it on this site though - I did a search and found a couple of threads with folk looking for advice on 'what story to give' to get out of the trouble, well, the moral of the story is  that prevention is better than a cure.

DG

How the fuck do you bang your cock in a door? :lol:

LL

From the (terrified) conversations I had at the GUM clinic, it was abundantly clear that I wasn't the first to catch something and pass it on to his significant other. It happens all the time, so I don't think I am incriminating myself with this thread - I have hopefully not left too many clues !  Not a lot mention of it on this site though - I did a search and found a couple of threads with folk looking for advice on 'what story to give' to get out of the trouble, well, the moral of the story is  that prevention is better than a cure.

I read here once that some guy wanted to sneak antibiotics into his wife's food so that he could cure her of the STI he'd most likely given her without her ever knowing he'd been cheating on her.  What a fucking cunt.

I read here once that some guy wanted to sneak antibiotics into his wife's food so that he could cure her of the STI he'd most likely given her without her ever knowing he'd been cheating on her.  What a fucking cunt.

Poor form, I hope he got caught...we all need to live with the consequences of this hobby

Offline shagbambi

As a punter with a significant other I still partake in OWO and RO when punting.  However in my relationship at home only protected vaginal sex is on offer so the odds of passing anything on are much lower.  Barring a condom splitting it's pretty much safe for my long term partner. As a box of condoms can last a year this risk is lowered (condom splitting) too due to the very low probability of this occurring

If oral sex and unprotected sex were on offer at home I know that I would not partake in unprotected oral sex when punting as in my mind there is genuine risk and I know taking an STD home would be a red card offense. I know there is genuine wiggle room with certain milder STDs as they can occur as normal infections due to a multitude of reasons as has been pointed out in the thread. It is almost impossible to claim that you contracted Syphilis from a toilet seat on a train...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 04:15:51 am by shagbambi »