Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anna wiss - Marble Arch  (Read 803 times)

3 review(s) for naughty anna 69 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

doobes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

This was supposed to be a punt of convenience. I knew the group had poor reviews but I was going to be in the area anyway so I figured why the hell not.

Comms by text. Anna is working from a basement flat on a side street in-between Marble Arch, Paddington and Lancaster Gate tubes. Requested to wait five minutes on approach and spotted a suit heading down the external stairs at the approximate location. Fair enough.

A few minutes later headed down the stairs to the flat myself and was greeted at the door by a topless Adelle and followed her through the living room her into a bedroom. It became clear pretty quickly that Anna was busy with the other punter I'd clocked entering the flat. After a brief discussion with Adelle about whether FK was on offer (it wasn't) and whether Anna offered FK (she didn't know), Adelle shouted through the door to confirm how long Anna would be and then I walked.

That should have been it but after getting an eyeful of Adelle, like a fool I wandered off to find a pub and made arrangements with the maid to return when Anna was free.

Returning a short time later I was again asked to wait 5-10 minutes while she 'had a shower'. Spotted another suit loitering across the street under the trees eye-balling his phone and got a bad sense of deja vu. Did a circuit of a nearby square and returned only to have texts and calls go without reply. Quickly reached the 15 minutes past the agreed time I'm prepared to wait and walked for the second time.

I'll put my hand up - the second time is on me, I should just know better. I am a fool, fool me twice and all that. And I doubt that any amount of neutral or negative reviews is going to restrict their business (probably the opposite given the location and general fitness of the girls) but whoever's handling the group's comms is a piss-taker and needs a massive kick up the backside.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 03:57:29 pm by doobes »

Offline punk

Bad, sounds like turn style conveyor belt fucking.

Offline KentAde

Why can't Romanians be honest and trustworthy ffs?  :dash: