Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet sexy suzzi  (Read 1509 times)

10 review(s) for sweetsexysuzzi (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bigmc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
1hr 120
Delay in posting this, been very busy lately
Ive seen Suzzi before so knew what to expect
Comms were spot on, tried to make a boking a couple of times but couldn't make diaries match, sorted it eventually though.
Venue is her own flat near the reebok, very clean and very discrete, no problems.
Rang Suzzi when I got there and she met me at the door wearing LBD. Photos on her galley are accurate, but she is more toned than they sugest. She does spend a lot of time in the gym, told me she had a personal trainer ( lucky bastard ).
quick chat sat in the living room where Suzzi kept putting her hand on my lap, heightening the expectation of what's to come. I saw it as foreplay before the main event.
We retired into the bedroom where we were straight at it, her peeling my clothes off and then getting herself out of her dress whilst still kissing me to reveal matching designer bra and thong set, very, very sexy  :P.
onto the bed for oral on her till she came, pushing my head away as she was too sensitive to carry on  :D
She then lied me on my back for owo, using her finger nails in just the right manner to scratch gently enough to get the nerve endings tingling but not make any marks.
Cowgirl to start followed by a prolonged bout of mish resulting in me finishing up her in the rubber, excellent. I was quite proud of myself for managing to last longer than last time, but still not managed to get her in doggy yet  :D

Summary great punt with a very sexy woman who pushes all my buttons
highly recommended and will certainly be back to see if I can manage to get her on all 4`s next time.