Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Romanians in Coventry  (Read 2262 times)

XoX

Seems like there's a lot of new Romanian Girls in Coventry.
This one looks hot, anyone been and tried.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Dodo

Fuck me, she does look good. Some of these Romanians are so tempting even though we know they carry a health warning. In her favour she does have some good AW comments from established members so OXO if you beat me to it could be a good one for you to try one for the boys!!

XoX

Was thinking of booking for the weekend, but now she's in Bedford!  :lol:

Offline JJJ

Holy shit she is HOTT

Hope she comes back....

Dodo

I'd pay sixty smackers just to sit and look at that arse for half an hour. Might just send her a text and ask when she's back this way.

Offline JJJ

Amazing ass, stunning face and has a decent review on ukp.  Sounds like a good one.  Looks even better then Monica (best ive ever seen)

Monica
External Link/Members Only

Offline JJJ

gngn

can anyone give phone number of some young girl either romanian or polish in coventry who work independently and cheaper

smithie1000

I will sit back and wait for the reports, I can see it now - in/out 15mins, looks nothing like her pictures, pulled a rubber on and gave a crap OW, she asked for more but it said included......

Offline Oooops

Her list of 'inclusions' for the hour sound great but someone needs to toftt.....................Smithie  ;)

Tiara is on my doorstep but it's her mate who I want to see in the New Year

Offline Oooops

can anyone give phone number of some young girl either romanian or polish in coventry who work independently and cheaper
:rolleyes:

smithie1000

Her list of 'inclusions' for the hour sound great but someone needs to toftt.....................Smithie  ;)

Tiara is on my doorstep but it's her mate who I want to see in the New Year
FFS Ooops looking at that middle pic, she will suck you in and blow you out.... :lol: :hi:

Chuckman

I will sit back and wait for the reports, I can see it now - in/out 15mins, looks nothing like her pictures, pulled a rubber on and gave a crap OW, she asked for more but it said included......

The Romanian experience in a nutshell.