Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Destiny.  (Read 2689 times)

Offline graham321

Been dying to meet destiny for a while now and haven't got round to it, today is the day i hope lol. Been trying to call her but her phone seems to be off, I have also sent her an email on AW with no reply. Anyone know if she's still working? reckon its time to call Option 2 ?  :unknown:

Offline Happyjose

She's not logged on to her profile since Friday.

Offline graham321

Well this sucks, typical they aren't working when you are ready to go for it lol, any personal recommendations in the glasgow city centre? Would be appreciated  :rolleyes:

Offline Happyjose

Not my type, so unable to help directly

Several on here would advise agency girls. Lots of reviews if you look

How did you get on with your sauna visit?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 01:47:53 pm by Happyjose »

Offline graham321

Decided against going tbh, my bottle crashed as i'm not clued up on edinburgh at all. You ever visited?

Offline Happyjose

Nope, never tried. Rarely find myself in Edinburgh with opportunity.

Are you new to punting?

Offline graham321

Yeah i am! only visited a couple of girls. You?

Offline Happyjose

Off and on for the best part of 15 years or so.

Reviews and opinions of destiny haven't been glowing on here recently, though a quick look at what's available today on AW makes grim reading

Offline graham321

Im still young so al get my experience in time  :hi:

Yeah i can see that. Although, Lexi_Ryder has caught my eye.

Offline Happyjose

You probably know this, but if you pop the AW number from any prossie's profile in the search bar top right it'll show you if she's been reviewed/discussed before

Offline graham321

I didn't, but, now i do! appreciated. That will come in handy  :drinks:

RandyF

That wee cow Destiny's at top of search results now, so guess she's managed to get up out her pit  logon. 

Give her a bell  if you must...   :rolleyes:

I've not seen this one, but I think Taz has a review on here of her -

External Link/Members Only
Hot Amy

And this one
External Link/Members Only   She's got reviews on here -
Naughty&NiceEva

If I was my money It'd be Hot Amy or Lexi_Ryder, I'd be calling.  Think they'll both be city centre as there touring...
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 02:28:21 pm by RandyF »

Offline Happyjose

You can use the name as well, but names change, while the profile number tends to stay the same

yorkshire123

I didn't, but, now i do! appreciated. That will come in handy  :drinks:

To add to Happyjose's great bit of advice....

Also pop any prossies AW ID External Link/Members Only into google & it will show other forum discussions & comments, granted not as good as UKP but the more info you have the more qualified decision you can make.

Offline graham321

That wee cow Destiny's at top of search results now, so guess she's managed to get up out her pit  logon. 

Give her a bell  if you must...   :rolleyes:

I've not seen this one, but I think Taz has a review on here of her -

External Link/Members Only
Hot Amy

And this one
External Link/Members Only   She's got reviews on here -
Naughty&NiceEva

If I was my money It'd be Hot Amy or Lexi_Ryder, I'd be calling.  Think they'll both be city centre as there touring...

Been driving myself mad thinking about Destiny I've been ignorant to other profiles lol, i just read up on Taz's review of Amy. Got to admit, sounds like he had a good time with her! Appreciate you replying giving me some advice, i will let you guys know who i got for and how it goes  :yahoo:.

Offline Happyjose

Been driving myself mad thinking about Destiny I've been ignorant to other profiles lol, i just read up on Taz's review of Amy. Got to admit, sounds like he had a good time with her! Appreciate you replying giving me some advice, i will let you guys know who i got for and how it goes  :yahoo:.

Excellent. Remember your punting phone. Prossies tend to detest reviews on here - good or bad.

JazzMan

Never seen her and never seen a good word said about her on here.
She started 7 years ago and her age on AW is 27.
I'm guessing she is about 34 by now.
I always avoid these old junkies.

Online emptymybaws

Never seen her and never seen a good word said about her on here.
She started 7 years ago and her age on AW is 27.
I'm guessing she is about 34 by now.
I always avoid these old junkies.

I tried her a few times years back when she was on Cartside street, this sums up the Glasgow scene if she still about. Her bf or pimp used to park outside and was a bit off putting, robotic then but long passed the sell by date  :(

Offline nobo

I have enjoyed every time I have pumped het :music: