Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural wetness or lubed wetness  (Read 1788 times)

Diehard

Recently saw a girl who seemed to get soaking wet. When I went down on her the taste seemed natural pussy juice as opposed to a lubed up pussy.

When I turned her over and was going to go for a bit of rimming her arse was covered in wet white stuff. I didn't sit there inspecting closely but she did not offer a levels so I doubt she would have lubed her arse so my question is as to whether the White stuff is indicative of too much lube having been applied and it came out of her pussy.

I would appreciate any responses as it will determine whether I see her again. I never see a lady who uses lube more than once.

She did seem to have nipple erection for what It is worth although some women have pert nipples all the time.

Thanks in advance guys.

Aspen

Recently saw a girl who seemed to get soaking wet. When I went down on her the taste seemed natural pussy juice as opposed to a lubed up pussy.

When I turned her over and was going to go for a bit of rimming her arse was covered in wet white stuff. I didn't sit there inspecting closely but she did not offer a levels so I doubt she would have lubed her arse so my question is as to whether the White stuff is indicative of too much lube having been applied and it came out of her pussy.

I would appreciate any responses as it will determine whether I see her again. I never see a lady who uses lube more than once.

She did seem to have nipple erection for what It is worth although some women have pert nipples all the time.

Thanks in advance guys.

Quite a lot of them squirt some up their pussy before you arrive. Probably as they go to answer the door - lol. It's not usually obvious unless they overdo it. Although some girls retain fluids better than others.

Offline Uoti2

Fucking fluffies posting romantic crap.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Did you run into another punter on the way in?

What did his spunk taste like?

willbred

Not a fan of vaginal lube, particularly if doing RO.Ideally would hope the lady was naturally lubed for sex with some assistance from my mouth. Top up after fucking and of course before anal, fair enough.

vt

Did you run into another punter on the way in?

What did his spunk taste like?

Wet white stuff...I presume!!  :scare:

Offline Cuntminion

Is nipple erection a sign of enjoyment ?

My nips only get hard in the cold never factored it in arousal

Is it a woman thing?

Offline Largs43

The unexpected white residue could've been a previous punter's cum, or even a dose of thrush.

Best not dwell on it, either way...

Offline MancSean

The unexpected white residue could've been a previous punter's cum, or even a dose of thrush.

Best not dwell on it, either way...
Probably just vaginal discharge

Diehard

Thank fuck I was rubbered up then and used strong mouthwash when home.

Thanks for the posts guys I won't be rebooking her

johnnyboy61

I had to do some research on this after an experience with a WG. As I pulled out after a long bout of mish it looked as though my balls were covered in spunk. We were both worried that the condom had split, but everything was intact. It definitely wasn't from me and had obviously come from her. Apparently at a certain period during a woman's cycle the vaginal juices can be white and sticky, which appeared to be the case with her and perhaps the same with your WG?

Type_O_Negative

I've just checked it on google ("vaginal discharge" ---> pictures). I'm very sick now...  :vomit:

Offline Dime

Interesting question which I can definitely relate to. In my experience, some WGs get naturally wet and I've seen others rubbing lube onto their pussy after they put the condom on me, or if there is any difficulty with putting it in. At the end of one punt with one of my favourite WGs who always seems to get soaking wet naturally for me  :cool: she told me to wash my face. I asked her if there was lipstick on my face, but she said "no there is vaginal fluid on your chin" (where I had been performing RO).  :blush:

Offline Roth

Interesting question which I can definitely relate to. In my experience, some WGs get naturally wet and I've seen others rubbing lube onto their pussy after they put the condom on me, or if there is any difficulty with putting it in. At the end of one punt with one of my favourite WGs who always seems to get soaking wet naturally for me  :cool: she told me to wash my face. I asked her if there was lipstick on my face, but she said "no there is vaginal fluid on your chin" (where I had been performing RO).  :blush:

Luv it! :thumbsup: Can't beat natural cunt juice on your face!  :lol: :lol: :wacko: :lol: :lol:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Natural wetness is sooooooooooooo much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially after a woman squirts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY LUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!