Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah Jane Allure  (Read 3506 times)

Masterblaster

I am off to see Sarah Jane today and I can't wait. Can anyone fill me in on what to expect please? Thanks

Offline Mansell

Put "Sarah Jane Allure" into the search box on the top RH of the page and you'll find out more than enough to know you are going to have a good time. Although I have not seen her personally but did try and she was well booked up.

Offline Newcastle05

Am booked in 2 weeks time, can't wait! Let us know what the new house is like (eg location, safety etc)  :thumbsup:

Offline stanleyjohn

You can expect a hell of a good time, she is top notch. A proper MILF and a really crackin lass. Enjoy yourself, I always do.

Wellydogg

Hi thinking of booking with Sarah for this Friday coming, does se offer cim,owo, anal and role play? And who would you say she looks like booking agent said jet from gladiators? I was hoping something like Lisa Ann or am I dreaming?

Offline Addicted65

Jet from Gladiators isn't far from the mark nor would be Kelly Brook  :D

SJ definitely offers OWO and CIM , twice on our last meet alone lol

Think anal is ok also tho it is not really my thing so can't say for definite. The thought of a cling-on attached to my bell end just doesn't do it for me. :scare: :scare:

I am sure role play will be fine as well

Just book her you will have a great time. One of the best I have seen in 30 years of punting

Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Wellydogg

chesterlad

I tried to get an appt for Friday - but couldn't get the time I wanted - asked to be informed of any cancellations - howay lads who have her booked for this Friday would you not rather be enjoying this lovely weather - nudge, nudge, wink, wink  ;)

Wellydogg

But the bullet and booked for friday! Another question.....has anyone had a pse from her? And does she offer deep throat?

Offline Spartacus123

Think anal is ok also tho it is not really my thing so can't say for definite. The thought of a cling-on attached to my bell end just doesn't do it for me. :scare: :scare:

Just book her you will have a great time. One of the best I have seen in 30 years of punting

You shitting me?

Offline namaste

I seem to be the only one who wasn't blown away by her!

The booking I had was alright but nothing special, nothing against her just was no where near levels some seem to hold her at. But that is punting and everyone is different.

She was quite pretty but I think Kelly Brooke is a bit of a push  :D

Offline Spartacus123

Care to elaborate ?

With the Kelly Brook/ Jet resemblance, I'm only checking as I've not heard this mentioned before and I'd seriously be in like a shot if this has any credence

Looking4fun

I'll let you know tomorrow night :D

themademan2

With the Kelly Brook/ Jet resemblance, I'm only checking as I've not heard this mentioned before and I'd seriously be in like a shot if this has any credence
Nice milf but defo wouldn't be going if your planning on a jet/ kelly Brooke lookalike :timeout:

Offline Fragilehand

anyone seen Kelly without the make up?? :sarcastic:

Offline stanleyjohn

This is always the problem when punters ask lots of questions about appearance and for comparisons to famous people, it is very subjective. But for gods sake Jet was 20 yrs ago.
I stand by my opinion that SJ is fantastic, and more of a cross between Ava Addams and Angela Aspen, but prettier than both IMHO and therein lies the problem, that is just my opinion. I will never forget the first time she opened the door for me. nearly tripped over my tongue.
Personally I look back to the old pre-internet days when you would knock on a door without having the foggiest idea what the lass was going to look like, now that was terrifying so I find a discussion about which celebrity a lass looks like quite funny.

Looking4fun

I was always a bit dubious until I seen her new bikini photos then once I'd put my eyes back in their sockets I decided I needed to find out for myself
I'm guessing she looks like herself that'll do for me (I hope ) haha

GeordieBadass

I was always a bit dubious until I seen her new bikini photos then once I'd put my eyes back in their sockets I decided I needed to find out for myself
I think you'll find she looks great. No need to compare her to celebrities. Seen her three times and will be seeing her again without a doubt.

Offline stanleyjohn

+1

Borofan

Without giving away too much can someone give me a rough idea of flat location (first 3 or 4 letters of post code etc..).
I need to work out if getting there by train/bus is viable.

Thanks.

Masterblaster

I'm booked in tomorrow with Sarah jane. Can't wait

Offline stanleyjohn

Lucky man, you will have a great time.

Masterblaster

What a woman. Had a great time

King Jim of the Toon

Details please. Hope to read the review.

Offline stanleyjohn

What a woman. Had a great time

Knew you would not be disappointed, she is some woman !!