Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Facial Recognition  (Read 1619 times)

Offline macmate

There I was on a Sunday afternoon in a well known generic clothes store, when I recognise a face... a certain well known and well reviewed local girl, out shopping with her (rather tasty as it happens) daughter. Now I'm sure I kept it discreet, but there must have been a tell in my face because I'm sure her body language changed. We might have locked eyes for a fraction of a second, but I reckon that was enough for her to know... But it was fun seeing her in a civilian environment, knowing exactly what she gets up to behind closed doors!

A couple of years ago I had the same experience, recognising a local legend and filth monster, whilst she was hustling her brood of children through a busy town centre - just a quick bit of eye contact and she knew that I knew that she knew...

So, I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this or is aware of a "tell"? Or do I just have demented stalker written all over me (that's a rhetorical question, you don't have to chip in on that!)

As a footnote, on both occasions I was incredibly disappointed to see both ladies weren't stockinged-up to the max... In fact they both looked pretty rough!!

Atb

Offline Tiger63

Do you know I was going to post a similar thing yesterday.
Saturday night I was in a bar in Newcastle and there was a group of people on the table next to us.
I wasnt really taking any notice but then a very pretty lady in her 40s caught my eye....it was one of those moments when you think that you know her but not sure where from.....and then it hit me.
Its probably not the done thing to shout across a crowded  bar what a great hour I had in her company, so I contented myself knowing that I`d been ridden by her and ended up all over her gorgeous tits.
Alas it was time to move on, and there was a quick smile from her as we got up to leave.
Really cheered me up it did.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Round here in Mid Angleywold its not likely a girl will be here long enough before she's off elsewhere or back to Romania so not a problem in these parts;(.

Sorry to say..

Offline Cuntminion

. Now I'm sure I kept it discreet, but there must have been a tell in my face because I'm sure her body language changed.

Hidden Image/Members Only

vt

I've seen a couple of party girls in their civvies travelling to the venue...a knowing smile/wink of acknowledgement was exchanged as we were unaccompanied at the time.  ;)

Discretion dictates that you wouldn't stare or approach someone in company of others who may not know about their sideline...and hopefully that would work both ways...but if you're struggling to place the face, I can see how that would be awkward!  :)

Big Cat

Happened to me once recently as we passed each other on the street. I could tell she was trying to place me so I winked and smiled and she said "Hey" as we passed, and that was it. If I was quicker on my feet I would have come out with something super charming and witty, but, alas.

Online threechilliman

It seems one or two of us get a bit excited when we see a WG out and about, to the point where we need to start 'catching their eye' or nodding and winking.

I thought the rule was 100% discretion both ways

No?

tcm

Big Cat

^ What's the harm in a little wink and smile? It's exciting if anything! I was on my own, she was on her own, no biggie for either of us

Offline usingmyspareemail

So, I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this or is aware of a "tell"?

Some years ago, I was on a train in rush hour when I looked down the carriage and locked eyes with a stunning young lady who I had seen several times through Bunnies of London (an agency that no longer exists - and I think by then she was already off their books). I knew that she'd recognised me, because her newspaper came up like a rocket to form a barrier between us and remained in place until she left the train! I would never have approached her in public, but the sighting left me with an all day glow.

Online threechilliman

.....but the sighting left me with an all day glow.

Really?? I must be missing something here. Is it a game called WG spotting I'm unaware of? Do you tick them off on adultwork when you've 'spotted them'.

It's almost as if you want to bump into them in public. My only question. Why??

:unknown:

tcm

Offline usingmyspareemail

It was a shock - completely out of the ordinary, during a shitty commute, and prior to a very boring day of work. The reminder of what we'ed got up to just cheered me up.

Offline socks

I have come across women I've bought sex off very rarely in public but in reverse when they go out surely they must see loads of blokes they've fucked? It must be quite funny from their perspective. All us men who think we are a rare exception for them, acting all shifty and discreet like we're the only one who knows their secret. When the reality is probably very different with half the blokes in the pub having been up them, all acting the same way, unnoticed by each other...? Well maybe not half!!

Online threechilliman

I have come across women I've bought sex off very rarely in public but in reverse when they go out surely they must see loads of blokes they've fucked? It must be quite funny from their perspective. All us men who think we are a rare exception for them, acting all shifty and discreet like we're the only one who knows their secret. When the reality is probably very different with half the blokes in the pub having been up them, all acting the same way, unnoticed by each other...? Well maybe not half!!

One girl I saw who worked in a busy Manchester parlour said that when she was in town, she saw plenty of clients out and about. She just ignored them.

tcm

Offline socks

One girl I saw who worked in a busy Manchester parlour said that when she was in town, she saw plenty of clients out and about. She just ignored them.

tcm
Precisely. A popular girl in a town who's been around for more than a couple of years has probably done hundreds if not thousands of the locals. The law of averages surely means that every time she goes out in said town she's going to see at least several of us? So chill out worrying or getting excited by it fellow punters, it'll be no biggie for her at all I'm sure!!

Offline tazz

I wounder if any popular girls ever make friends with the wife or gf of a punter and then get introduced to him?

Offline Turtle1

Iv posted stories on many similar threads, luckily iv got loads to share,

Was at Laceys massage in Heathrow about 5 years and after the deed i was chatting with a Well known local lady about what we planned to do that night. Im hitting the town as was she, i asked if she wanted to come along ( as a joke ) she burst out laughing saying the last time she went clubbing in town, all the blokes went red and refused to make eye contact as they danced nervously with thie partners. she openly claims shes fucked half the blokes within a 10 mile radius.